#StandWithMilo

Hello Faggots

I know you're tired of Milo threads, so lets just make this last one and be done with it.
We need to Stand WIth Milo right now.
I've gone over all the information on this so-called "scandal" and what I can conclude here is that Milo did literally nothing wrong and this is a coordinated shill smear campaign against him. He just became famous in a completely new demographic and suddenly all this shit appears out of nowhere?
He clearly rustled some jimmies and stepped on somebodys toes..
youtube.com/watch?v=OZUNrh81EyA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/osFtCcpFrXI
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HIDE ALL MILO THREADS AND IGNORE
THE LEFT IS BAITING
LET THEM CIRCLE JERK IN THEIR BAIT THREADS

Bump for you user, fuck the shills.

I stand with Milo.

He never explicitly said what they are attributing to him, he talked about his own victimisation as a molestation victim, then talked about the definition of pedophilia, then talked about young boys with older men

I mean, it doesnt look good for the faggot, but he never explicitly advocated pedophilia

in the end it works out well for us - the left has to distance itself from pedos, which it was cozying up to via defending faggot marches with half naked twerking kids etc, or he gets vindicated as the victim of a smear campaign due to his politics and despite the fact he is a victim himself

leftists on suicide watch since trump started running

>He clearly rustled some jimmies and stepped on somebodys toes..
Even if that's true. Theres no reason we cant just dump him. The accusations are too scandalous for us to support somebody like that.

Fuck off pedo.

You stand iwht Milo. I'm not standing with a pedophile-enabler.

Bump
#StandWithMilo

>Nigger-loving kike homosexual
>Did nothing wrong
Pick one

Why do you want to defend a gold digger, latino jew pedophile - who has nothing positive to say about LGBT community, who is a selfish cunt that has manipulated pol for over a year now and behaves like a child with his provocative comments, just for the sake of publicity. If he really believed the shit he sprouts - he should be killed asap.

He explicitly stated he consented, and only being biologically able to enjoy sex is all that matters. Ergo he wasn't raped, ergo not all pedophilia is rape. He is promoting boy love.

Fuck off. Milo doesnt deserve anything. He is an opportunistic hypocrite who pretends to be /ourguy/

Fuck off leaf

milo is a nazi pedo-- keep your children away from him

>Milo is a bottom who likes getting blacked by bbc
>milo wants to bang nubile young boys

these two are incompativle

You don't think he might have been embodying his flaming faggot persona a little with the "at 14 I was the predator" comments?

Fuck Milo and fuck degenerate people.

fallacious

This isnt a bait thread. We need to unite for Milo
>The accusations are too scandalous for us to support somebody like that.
Except they're complete bullshit.
Milo is the greatest redpiller and weapon we HAVE against young SJWs and the retarded left right now. If we dont disspel this bullshit and expose it nobody will, and then what good are we even? We have to fight for those who fight for our ideas. Otherwise this is an excercise in defeat.
Milo never said anything advicating pedophilia and has cleared that up in numerous statements. He was referring to something completely different. (A relationship between a younger and older gay man within the age of consent)

smear campaign

Maybe for you to, you stupid leaf cuck.
I still stand with Milo. Better than Trump(barely)

Redirect all of this anti-pedophilia energy onto Muslims. Stay on offense.

je suis Milo

bump i also stand with milo

Fuck off back to your second tier site.

Milo is a jewish nigger lover.

Clearly Sharia blue and CTR have been working overtime trying to smear Milo. This reeks of coordinated, specific effort. There have been a minimum of 6 or 7 threads up shitting on him all fucking day. And all with that same, predictable quick insult (Sup Forums will defend this) and then an OP that never posts past the first post. They have seriously put in work to smear him on multiple fronts. This took dedication and lots of effort to force the spread and constant attacks like they have.

>we
>we need to unite for Milo
I wonder if this could be Milo shilling himself to save his own pedo ass?

Pizzagate going for months now barely a whisper (mostly to deny it), Milo one day and under the full force of all media...

No, this isn't fishy as fuck!

Je suis Milo

fuck off back to stormfront.... you nazi pedos are done

He's a useful idiot for trollin leftists but...

>most of the alt right and dick spencer are being played by the left
lol muh ethnic nationalism

Theres nothing you can do, Malcolm is using all his resources to destroy Milo.

No.

You give good leafs a bad name...fuck off shill. Milo did nothing wrong.

You have been saying that for years
Meanwhile in reality, Trump is fucking president and the left can't catch a break without fucking themselves over

Kill yourself. Do the world a favor and just fucking end it.

In fairness, that kind of audacious homosexuality is his schtick
It didn't suit him well there, but it's likely just ill-timed banter

>Leftist websites have been trying to normalize pedophilia for years
>Suddenly they are crucifying Milo for being sexually abused as a teen and calling him a pedo for that.

No Im not Milo, I dont tolerate Pedophilia and neither does he.
What I also dont tolerate are CTR shills, cuckservative spies (see video related and fake new site mentioned towards the end of OP video) and Sharia Blue cucking up this board.

Goodnight alt right, you're neo Nazi fascist leader is beyond finished.
Never again will you opppress the world with your biggotry and sexist derogatory comments. You're leader is a confirmed pedophile sympathizer and you're so called God Emporer is a hack.
Workers of the world, Unite!

Very fucking subtle there buddy

Completely ignoring the fact he stated the laws are correct as written and that he was only speaking for his personal experience and not for that of another 13 year old.

no they're calling him a pedo because he likes the idea of old men fucking under age boys

christ, the left really are off the deep end. i'm ready for the second civil war desu.

Good thinking.
We need more ideas like this.

user listen to me very carefully.

Fuck Milo.

Honestly the smart move here would be to shame the left for attacking someone who was LITERALLY a sexual abuse victim.

youtu.be/osFtCcpFrXI

It can't end like this. The media needs to be put in their place.

none of this changes the fact that leftists need to be lynched along with niggers and kikes

No, fuck off Milo is a lost cause. He straight up admitted to being a pedophile. There is no more defending him.

>#StandWithPedo
Go away Milo.

Watched the vid. He str8 up advocated pedophilia. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill and should leave.

Also MSM & CIA should stop pushing disinfo shill campaigns for Sup Forums = pedo advocacy.

>fucking under age boys
See the video. His whole point was against that. He was talking about his own experience as a 17 year old young man and an older guy.

I stand by the man

All these fuckers trying to refute him over a taken out of context comment are just naive and bad at what they do for a living

I stand with Milo

It sounded like banter, plus not wanting to look too much like a victim. Milo is an edgy faggot, but it's clear the media is out to lynch him for being a purveyor of wrongthink. I don't have to like the guy to not want to see the media do a spin job on another right wing figurehead.

Plus if he's around Antifa might riot again, which would be funny as hell.

>I've gone over all the information on this so-called "scandal" and what I can conclude here is that Milo did literally nothing wrong

fucking kek

Nobody here likes Milo.
Nobody here ever liked Milo.
Go away reddit, we're not your personal army and we will not defend your depraved homosexual hero.

There's a lot of noise on Sup Forums right now, good luck trying to coordinate anything

He defended a pedo preist dude.

>defending a pedo
>using mundane fucking matt as an argument

why you gotta lie?

>and what I can conclude here is that Milo did literally nothing wrong

He's a promiscuous, unapologetic fag. I don't give a shit if he's a pedo or not. Another head of the hydra of degeneracy, even if he pretends otherwise. Let him burn.

Fuck off, he's a faggot and deserve no support.
>Plebbit is that way

saged

This is the Globalists lashing out in a desperate last stand. Meanwhile Hillary's out murdering Russian ambassadors.

Homosexuals are pedophiles, get over it.

Don't fucking do this, Sup Forums the nazi supermacist site with 'backbone of pedophilia' (newest MSM spin on Sup Forums) is only going to make him look worse in the eyes of normies.
Slip him material to use and give him pointers, but let him do his thing, he is capable of baiting the media and turning it against them if he plays it well.

Bannon is likely next since Conway has put her foot in her mouth several times in last month, watch out for early warnings and scour his history to find anything shitty and disarm it before it blows into the public.

>He defended a pedo preist dude.
That was obviously his typical edgy joke faggot. If you dont get that you shouldnt be on this board.

#standwithmilo
#fakenews
#proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Deciding where to stand on this is a tough call to make for me.

I can understand the backlash somewhat, but I've watched the videos and I don't think Milo said anything truly appalling. He was a victim of pedophilia and he kind of joked about it and did his best to explain it. It wasn't shocking to me at all.

>We need to Stand WIth Milo right now

Absolutely not.

Flynn was a much bigger loss than this kikefag. Fuck him

I could care less about Milo's politics, but the left sure does neglect the issue of Milo's ass rape by liberal priest' It's their hypocrisy that gets me...It's just so...gay, for lack of a better word.

I can't tell who are shills and who are just idiots that actually fell for a leftist smear campaign.

Equally disgusting and you should be ashamed. Sad!

I don't like him but this is such an obvious smear job it pisses me off

(((they))) are desperate

>He clearly rustled some jimmies and stepped on somebodys toes..

Like every single parent in the United States?

Ok. His persona is of a flamboyant faggot who thinks children are capable of being sexual predators to older men. I can see why CPAC wants to distance themselves from this jokey persona.

>I can see why CPAC wants to distance themselves from this jokey persona.

Me too, doesn't mean that the lugenpresse gets to make up whatever they want.

Yeah. They keep glossing over the fact that he was speaking from his own experience as the younger, vulnerable person in that situation.

They're literally victim shaming him.

>#proof?
The site that found this "dirt" and broadcasted it was set up a month ago at most and only has 2 stories in addition to being run by a cuckservative ex-spy.

Milo is a threat to the Left for 3 main reasons
>His reveals their hypocrisy regarding gay rights
>He's incredibly likable to leftist types (gay, frivolous) but supports conservative/Trumpian views
>He is a figure for conservative gays to mobilize around

Sup Forumss hivemind is deciding the verdict on Milo, but don't just reject him without thinking. Milo has the potential to play a powerful role in the coming political diaspora.

whut

> liberal priest
What?

we give pedo only 25 years in prison and now making laws against Islamophobia, nigger we are pedophiles-enabler

>all these one post shills and retards
>"HE'S A PEDO DON'T LOOK AT THE VIDEO TO SEE OTHERWISE JUST ABANDON THIS DEGENERATE HOMO AND GET RID OF THE FAGGOT WHO'S AGGRAVATED THE LEFT TO THE POINT OF INSANITY"

Let me be clear. I hate Milo. I think he's a narcissistic snake. I wouldn't be surprised if he sells us out one day. But you know what? He's damn fucking good at his job - being a provocateur that calls out the left on it's hypocritical horseshit. He can give us shit like the Berkley riots. Shit that drives even more moderates to our side. Don't you retarded niggers see that they WANT us to toss that away?

And Shareblue, remember, when the day of the rope FINALLY arrives because you fuckwits thought you were invincible and pushed the American people too far, don't go thinking we'll forget about you.

We will go through the employment records at Shareblue. And tell me, do you know what's happened to traitors throughout history? It aint pretty. The tree of liberty isn't just watered with the blood of patriots, after all.

After seeing Sup Forums today, I thought Milo was DONE.

But then I went online, looked at social media.
Then I talked to real people that I knew, I thought for sure they would be anti-Milo.

But you know what is weird?
They actually said "it was a joke"
or "He wasn't talking about pedophilia, he was talking about gay culture"
or "The media is up to their smear campaigns again"

I really was amazed. I thought for sure the public would be full-speed blast on hating Milo and dropping him. But I think with all the talk of fake news and character assassination getting around, the "at first glance" at this people now think of the lying press just trying to take out another conservative voice. Thank god most of these people didn't actually look into it, because what he said was pretty bad.

I think Milo is going to be fine. When I was looking at Sup Forums earlier I was very certain that Milo's career was fucking stone cold DEAD!

The conditioning has been officially broken. Sup Forums was just getting shilled to a ridiculous degree.

Who's "us"? Ledditfags who worship a racemixing kike faggot?

How much are you getting paid to post that? How much is the contract worth, what does it cap at? Or is it a blank cheque? So many questions.

I have more posts than you.

Hahahaha, holy shit you guys are terrible at this.

Those are great anecdotes but we'll see the actual result once it settles down a bit and MSM decides to pursue yet another nazi or pedo in this case.
That or Milo lives up to his faggoty rep and baits the media with yet another statement.