Milo is a threat to the Left for 3 main reasons

Milo is a threat to the Left for 3 main reasons
>His reveals their hypocrisy regarding gay rights
>He's incredibly likable to leftist types (gay, frivolous) but supports conservative/Trumpian views
>He is a figure for conservative gays to mobilize around

Sup Forumss hivemind is deciding the verdict on Milo, but don't just reject him without thinking. Milo has the potential to play a powerful role in the coming political diaspora.

you forgot
>He likes to fuck little boys

No, he wants to BE the little boy, the difference is huge

Whoever you are, when you look in the mirror tonight, please consider changing your path in life.

all homos are pedophiles, when will you learn

the fact that he is a homo/pedo is besides the point

Republicans won't risk trying to defend pedophiliac (sp?) behavior, regardless of the initial context. Milo is done.

Ignore their criticism and don't try to defend Milo. Just let it go. Redirect the anti-pedophilia outrage angle onto Muslims.

weaknesses
>isnt the brightest of the bunch
>tons of self-doubt, which naturally comes with being gay
>tries too hard to compensate, for example: Trump won lol i am eating free ice scream where da METEOR at
at this point he served his purposes, its time to drop him

Faggots have a different sexual morality. He's degenerate, but useful. We can't go pure fundamentalist yet, its not time, we have to grow a support base. This shit isn't a game, concessions have to be made. Sup Forums is an incredibly influential epicenter of thought, the changes in its aggregate beliefs will have far reaching effects.

This is the same leaf shill faggot. gtfo and leave Sup Forums alone we are a board of peace

I liked the part when Bill went full kike leftist retard with "hurr durr catholics can't think logically" or something.

I honestly never cared for the faggot, but it's undeniable that he's under a concerted character assassination attempt right now. He thrives on shit like this, though, so I'm sure he'll pull through.

So is Milo a disaster or what for the left.

He kept the right domesticated and alt-lite by being a "based-faggot" but then he injures the church of libtard in Bill Maher and now they have to destroy him.

Anyway, you guys think the left will use some political judo skills and turn all the accusations of being pedos themselves into calling to doubt all people rightward of them pedos?

#notmyfaggot

HE IS NOT THE VOICE OF ANY LGBT CAUSE

He is a narcissistic whore, that pol made famous!

check my blessing

>Trump is finished
>the Patriots are finished
>Milo is finished
You've always been wrong and always will be wrong. Faggot.

>hur dur being the little boy is pedo behaviour
You're a pedophile if you want to be or someone else to be the little spoon. You sick fuck

butthole weiners

oops