Swedefag got cucked so hard he overdosed on the redpill

Miley Cyruses nudes

tattoos reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I got much harder in the foreskin thread

shes a broken girl that got her childhood taken away
Very sad
Many such cases with children actors

jews killed her off and replaced her with a double

I see emptiness, boredom, fear, and futility in those eyes. It's actually kind of sickening to see that a slave to the elite actually feels similarly to how I do. All innocence, hope, and faith has been ripped from this person's heart and I can no longer feel hate towards them, only pity and understanding. This world needs to be crushed and remade before people can be saved, this illness will not be killed with simple ideals and insurrection. There must be a purge.

Tattoos and short hair are worse than armpit hair.

SHAVE PLEASE

I know right? I would so fuck that shit.

R I P Hannah

Ewwww, plz post the Emily Ratjkowski nudes instead

Damn it must be so depressing to be her dad and see her go from a wholesome kid-star to a used-up shock queen.

My sister actually went through a heroin phase for a few years, really tore my family apart for a bit, but we are all happy and she is sober now. I know it caused irreparable damage to my parents though.

Stay strong Mr. Cyrus.

Beta-male just mad that he didn't get to pop the cherry.

No way that is the same person.

E..Emilio Estevez?

I would eat that cooter for the rest of my life.

her dad sold her to disney and has been whoring her up for years

Okay body, shitty taste in tattoos and hairstyle, too many piercings for it to look alright, face of decent bone structure, proportions etc but dumb expression of "a-boo" semi-duckface.

Generally, had potential, wasted some of it, still looks alright but not better than what I could find by visiting nearby college dorm.

Si seƱor

How did you find that out

haha the jews really got a hold of this one. i'm seriously thinking we need to organize nazi-esque book burnings where we can throw all our kike media shit into a big flaming pile and never encounter it again.

I know, Right ?

Who thinks that's attractive?

I liked her better with long hair.

She's.
So.
Gross.

With Jews, you lose

I fucking hate that kind of tatoos

Lmfao

Yea I got no idea about that stuff, only speaking on what is obvious, which is Miley just going off the rails with drugs.

I hope one day when he's older he speaks about everything somehow. Like he just has a revelation and spills a lot of dark secrets in hopes for redemption. One can dream.

Tell me how you found out

I've picked up better at 3am on a Saturday.

Would pass up/10

How have these gotten into the public eye? Just leaked? Or have they been around for ages. Either way expect her to be Lindsay lohen tier bizarre behaviour any day now.

Well now I'm sad.

akdom bisri dekte hoeche