Is it true that American already regrect voting for Trump as Japanese media say?

Is it true that American already regrect voting for Trump as Japanese media say?

Why's an english teacher making spelling mistakes?

Yes, I'm already having second thoughts about voting for him. He's very racist. We can't let him get the nuclear codes

>be Sup Forums
>be anti authority anti establishment
>support a billionaire pedophile rapist drumpf
>support the goldman sachs candidate
>support the Israeli shill
>pro-war, pro-torture, anti-first amendment
>big tax cut for billionaires and estate tax for criminals like himself
>all you had to do is vote your conscience, but instead you voted for a vile bigoted racist because of memes
>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes

REGRECT

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

libtard detected.

Better than Clinton or the communist. We'd be droning Russians right now with the former.

The way I see it as a South African vacationing in America is that if Trump doesn't get impeached this year and the Republicans don't completely flop in 2018. Then he might have a good shot in 2020.

good try

no user people are still wild for him

Regret for me is impossible given the alternative was Hillary.

No. It's just a bunch of angry jewish women employed by Soros who are pushing a meme that Trump voters regret not putting their twisted hag into office. It's a joke.

Ignore the shills and reddifaggots brigading. Most of us don't. The leftist media tried to do the same thing with Brexit.

how is he literal facist?
sustain your claims

a canadian posting here, i thought all of you got raked

no

ITT:
shills and shill accessories

If that were true, Trump wouldn't be outperforming the media in trust polls.

>he appointed the jewest government in US history
>Sup Forums still supports him

Sup Forums is no longer a jew-free zone, EVACUATE.

yup...am a jew

No

No

at least try, this is just lazy

Seems like the other replies are shitposts, so I will answer for you.

Most buyer's remorse is just shilling.

He is expected to make a new and improved travel / immigration ban this week.

Anyone saying he will be impeached is a moron that can't into government, and anyone who thinks he is a dictator / fascist / hitler is delusional, same crowd that believes the earth is flat. There's no similarity between the ideology of Hitler and that of Trump.

>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes

If this is a genuine fear of anyone, they deserve to never breed again.

Is it true that Japan is normalizing fascism through anime as the American media says?

>1 post by this ID

God damn it.

最初のポスト 最高のポスト

japanese media get their information about trump from the american media..

so no