SWEDEN HAPPENINGS

Don't get derailed by the Milo crap Sup Forums a lot of real shit is getting slid.

RIOTS IN SWEDISH SUBURB WITH HIGH AMOUNT OF IMMIGRANTS
>rocks thrown
>Shots fired

expressen.se/nyheter/polis-skot-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare/
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Lz524/polis-avlossade-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare-i-rinkeby

Trending on Twitter

twitter.com/search?q=Rinkeby&src=tren

BONUS
>Trump and The Truth about Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

Did Trump know this was gonna happen

#SwedenIncident

#lastnightinsweden

#nothinghappeninginsweden

#svpol

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/davidschrieberg1/2017/02/20/sweden-scrambles-to-counter-trumps-confusing-insistence-on-its-problems/#118f24446826
twitter.com/i/moments/833700593134743553
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
twitter.com/pspringare
twitter.com/petersweden7.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie
sys.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=nxXEPk3dzFg
m.soundcloud.com/virelai/sidsel-videlvand-trad-danish
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/civil-unrest-tears-france-apart/
youtube.com/watch?v=nA9yjrqtWG0
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-20/meanwhile-rioting-breaks-out-sweden
investmentwatchblog.com/a-day-after-fake-news-criticizes-trumps-comments-on-sweden-a-riot-in-little-moghadishu-rinkeby-sweden-occurs-cop-fires-warning-shot-7-8-cars-on-fire/
nytimes.com/2016/07/06/world/europe/swedish-police-investigate-over-40-reports-of-rape-and-groping-at-2-music-festivals.html?_r=0
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europe-migrants-sweden-unaccompanied-idUKKCN0R71X420150907
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/valdtaktsman-far-ingen-behandling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

lets spread this all over social media anons

GO GO GO

to your battle stattions

holy shit so drumpf was actually seeing into the future???

>riots
>happening

Lol retard, sage and hidden

nah this stuff has been going on for a while and only getting worse. It's being slid hard though and I'd be amazed if the MSM reported this tomorrow. We need to post more threads.

bump

Fuck off shill

Sweden is just getting culturally enriched you islamophobe

Bump
Give me a rundown limey, how big are these riots

What were the riots started over??

Exactly the MSM is trying to downplay things and are in full black out mode about it (((they))) know that people will freak if they see what is really happening to Europe and will see it as a warning about mass immigration.

If the normies see what's going on then it's game over for (((them))) and the house of cards will come tumbling down.

Compared to the story the MSM is telling, this is pretty important. It's pretty much a cover up operation.

forbes.com/sites/davidschrieberg1/2017/02/20/sweden-scrambles-to-counter-trumps-confusing-insistence-on-its-problems/#118f24446826

Somehow Twitter is running this story at the same time that Rinkeby riots is trending twitter.com/i/moments/833700593134743553

Can someone red pill me on the riots? Is it white people rioting about the muslims? Or is it muslims rioting and throwing stones at cops?

Does Trump know about these riots going on? (I assume he does) if so we should get him to tweet about, it would totally validate his point

Most cities in Sweden are now Detroit, in a ghetto, on a bad day 24/7. Especially Malmo.

>swedes having the balls to riot against muzzies
Lol
Nah man it's muzzies chance moving out because a cop tried to arrest one of their dindu nuffin good boys

Source?

bump for the Swedish qts

thanks for the info/sources

They arrested a wanted man near the subway/metro station. Fucking oppressive police, man!

ACHTUNG - Memetic Warfare ammo depo below

>Trump and The Truth about Sweden

>The Feminist Government That Hates Women
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

>Google "Peter Springare". He's a cop. An very honest one.
twitter.com/pspringare (also check his facebook)

>Another peter
twitter.com/petersweden7.

>Map of Migrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5

>Tino Sandajis new book (for Swedes):
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/

>Sexual harrasment (for Swedes):
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

>PewDiePie vs The Media (yes this is is important too)
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie

HASHTAGS/terms:
#SwedenIncident
#lastnightinsweden
#nothinghappeninginsweden
#svpol
#migpol

please Trump, give us the green light to storm them and save the qts

Retard thread, idiot OP underaged and bait ;^)

Sage

Im sorry did we interrupt you from your milo post spamming?

Sweden is such a shithole. I hope based swedes move further north and breed more so they can invade the south or resist invasion

Everyone just sage this pathetic thread, OP is mad bro LOL

Sage

bump

Didn't know pol was so infested with bots

Has it ended?

Nice quads user

Those digits do not lie!

Boys just sage this shit thread so OP can finally kill himself

Sage hide and filter LMFAO

^^^^^^

-- How dare you assume my gender

((()))
get the fuck out already jew

Three times in the same thread? That's commitment.

>poor ameridumb hopelesa eternally angry fat ass autist defending this thread for free while i am getting shekels in my paypal

Sage ;^)

Why don't you take a look at what your bosses did to Weimar Germany shill?
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.veteranstoday.com%2F2013%2F09%2F24%2Fsexual-decadence-weimar-germany%2F

>larping as a shill

being this pathetic......

I would do it with a gun. Make it quick

Just wanted to prove to you idiots how easily someone can decieve you, you literally live in autism land where you think world is against you

>hurr durr mom im being followed by government gotta help my buddies bro, they spread disinfo on my favorite anime board bro, gettin paid by soro, mom its serious i gotta fight, and i didnt sage this thread, i bumped it. Very mentally fragile you guys are, i am dissapointed

Everyone just kill yourself

ahhh shit it's the same jidf bitch

HI SARAH
θhour

youtube.com/watch?v=nxXEPk3dzFg

A warning shill

best post of the night.....

>LOL MOM I FOUND A REAL GOVERNMENT SHILL ON THIS SITE, MOM ME AND ANONS WILL DESTROY GOVERNMENT AND ROFLPWN SHILLS, LOL MOM U DONT GET IT, I AM PART OF SOMETHING BIG, FUCK OFF MOM IM NOT LYING

guys it's this same bitch that replied 110 posts in 30mins the other day (German flag poster) look at the :^) emoticon she uses, it's out of place like that same bitch in this thread
compare this to these

Google appreciates your AI building efforts

Bumping thread becuase you're a shitty shill.
MAGA!

>this projection
Lol
Never said you were a govenment shill tho...

Continue with your autism you fucking niggers, its amusing

>americans
>white

LEL'D FURIOUSLY

((()))
you're slower than Sarah, that lunatic was averaging 10 posts a minute
what's your name you yenta

It's like the calling card of a serial killer, my God...

bump

that shit was unreal, the bot or whoever was replying to everyone in the thread even if they were not talking to her (I think it was a female)

Just know that your body is fucking gross.

You are disgusting and no one wants to touch your Fatass.

Now go get that disgusting vagina of your cleaned up.

Are these actual Swedes protesting? Or are these sand nigs chimping out?

Yes i work fort the government

With each post i get 0.75 shekels in my account from Soros. Please accept more refugees, guys. Me and my wife's son are sick of racism and i just wanna show you how to be progreasive

bump for Danish Folk music
m.soundcloud.com/virelai/sidsel-videlvand-trad-danish

Paris but related

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/civil-unrest-tears-france-apart/

shitskins, over some arrest of fellow shitskin

this
swedenbros >pedofag

Loads of sources, stats and examples compiled in this vid description. would post them directly but Sup Forums is being a cunt and thinks the post is spam.

Sand nigs, swedes are too low T

bump

Fug forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=nA9yjrqtWG0

Well at least he's honest
Now get out

you're boring, we'll call you, Jebwitz
Sarah was more fun
why aren't you using your calling sign anymore :^)

a police officer tried to arrest a multicultural young man and the multicultural community is expressing themselves

you again?

Brits are coming through, for a while there in December there were a lot divide and conquer shitposting either by non white UK flags or proxies

Likely trying to make the threads hit bump limit and die faster, hopefully burying them. They underestimate our autism, we will always make more.

Need more shekels

>so autistic that you think everyone else is autistic
The world will be better off without you user. Don't let your fear of death hold you back. Embrace the unknown. Become one with the chaos.

can't we just..

>drone these people

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-20/meanwhile-rioting-breaks-out-sweden

investmentwatchblog.com/a-day-after-fake-news-criticizes-trumps-comments-on-sweden-a-riot-in-little-moghadishu-rinkeby-sweden-occurs-cop-fires-warning-shot-7-8-cars-on-fire/

Google isn't even implanting news about this into their search results. Is this actually happening?

Swedes are such pussies, they won't do anything. It's sad.

If there was an armed conflict to save Sweden I would sign up to help the Swedes although I realize my chances of dying would increase ten fold compared to a normal combat situation because all my comrades would be limp wristed cry baby faggots.

probably or to get us distracted

this shits posted on zerohe.. their pretty legit.

Fuck Sweden, just die already.

Who the fuck cares about Sweden? Nothing worthwhile from that country since Gustavus Adolphus

The timing seems too convenient. I would be hesitant to jump on this story until confirmed. I am weary of the Quebec mosque suspect switcheroo.

bump

25% of the world's blonde qts are trapped there.

your right.. fuck sweden.

let all of europe become middle eastern garbage..

then we lose the entire continent. time to push back and litterally mow them down with mini guns and drones..

don't even waste our mens blood. just litterally whipe them the fuck out.

kek wills it.

Sweden/Europe is more white than the US, incase you didn't know the 60% meme was in reference to 60% whites
barely escaped disaster this election and it's already gone to your head

I always said this is the saddest thing about watching Sweden's demise. Real shame.

Both true

this is the most important thing going on....bump

there's no demise *yet. Most of the problem is in concentrated pockets. They'll make it, especially if we help them out.

Help them with what? They take pride in what they're doing.

>Swedish Festival Rape and Molestation
nytimes.com/2016/07/06/world/europe/swedish-police-investigate-over-40-reports-of-rape-and-groping-at-2-music-festivals.html?_r=0

>BBC Facebook Live 'broadcasts gang rape' of woman in Sweden

>Migrants Raping Each Other On the Road to Sweden
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-europe-migrants-sweden-unaccompanied-idUKKCN0R71X420150907

>Half Of Rapists don't know swedish (use google translate)
dn.se/nyheter/sverige/valdtaktsman-far-ingen-behandling/

Nah, we're not violent savages, are we?

spreading the word about their plight without making seem like a lost cause (social media)
being less divisive towards Scandinavians and Swedes in general (here)
they have a movement in Sweden called Nordic Frontier so there is some resistance

Good stuff I'm real impressed now get out of here

Shitty..I was hoping Swedes grew a spine and started fighting back.

Trump is a genius. He essentially baited his opponents into betting on the stability and well being of Sweden as a test case on refugees.

Confirmed