Take someone from a country

>take someone from a country
>give them no education for 200 years
>make them officially considered people only sixty years ago
>be schocked there are modern day reprecusions
naw bro blacks are genetically bad bro

In the United States, the Black Codes were laws passed by Southern states in 1865 and 1866, after the Civil War. These laws had the intent and the effect of restricting African Americans' freedom, and of compelling them to work in a labor economy based on low wages or debt. Black Codes were part of a larger pattern of Southern whites trying to suppress the new freedom of emancipated African American slaves, the freedmen.

From the colonial period, colonies and states had passed laws that discriminated against free Blacks. In the South, these were generally included in "slave codes"; the goal was to reduce influence of free blacks (particularly after slave rebellions) because of their potential influence on slaves. Restrictions included prohibiting them from voting (although North Carolina allowed this before 1831), bearing arms, gathering in groups for worship and learning to read and write. A major purpose of these laws was to preserve slavery.

In the first two years after the Civil War, white-dominated southern legislatures passed Black Codes modeled after the earlier slave codes. They were particularly concerned with controlling movement and labor, as slavery had given way to a free labor system. Although freedmen had been emancipated, their lives were greatly restricted by the Black Codes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn
youtube.com/watch?v=U3tr0J4Vq8o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_Laws_(Ireland)
ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut up you filthy nigger, where did you copy paste this from?

>r-race realism is a hoax lads i swear

It's time to accept the fact that you're genetically inferior, Jamal.

Richard Lynn: "Lynn's 2006 Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis is the largest review of the global cognitive ability data. The book organizes the data by nine global regions, surveying 620 published studies from around the world, with a total of 813,778 tested individuals.

Lynn's meta-analysis lists the average IQ scores of East Asians (105), Europeans (99), Inuit (91), Southeast Asians and Amerindians each (87), Pacific Islanders ( 85), Middle Easterners (including South Asians and North Africans) (84), East and West Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (62) and Bushmen and Pygmies (54).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn

And what about the Blacks that stayed in Africa?

Shouldn't they have gotten smarter over time?

>No Western education

Really makes you think.

naw bro blacks are genetically bad bro

t. Africa

Funny how the Asians in America seem to be doing just fine though.

they were even able to pull themselves back up after that incarceration fiasco caused by berl 'arbor

blacks have just been stagnatin

t. someone who's never seen a nigger in person before

youtube.com/watch?v=U3tr0J4Vq8o

everyone always references asians do you not realize the civil war had driven a racial divide that was so deep in society to compare early afro history with early asian history as a measure of progress is like comparing a house being built to a house that had molotovs thrown at the foundation then wondering after the smoke clears why it does not look like the other one
t . educated man

nigger are you still talking?

quick question

have you taken a history class?

sounds like you just got schooled 2ez

>still talking

Just waiting for this thread to be archived.

>>educated man
>can't into punctuation, grammar or capitalisation

Anyway, your "argument" doesn't even make sense. A black child born in 2017 (hundreds and hundreds of years after slavery) doesn't just biologically inherit the pain and suffering of his ancestors. My ancestors suffered too (and more recently than slavery), but I'm fine.

You want us to believe that, after billions and billions of dollars of government aid and hundreds of years of change, black people (including those whose ancestors had nothing to do with slavery) are still completely helpless victims.
And yet somehow, everyone else (even the Natives, whose entire homeland was destroyed) moved on. But blacks, who got the most help, did not.

be real white people on right now if i had a computer then i fucking loaded it with malware then threw it down some stairs then let it sit do you expect me to come back to this computer expecting it to boot quickly

you're just replying to yourself now nigger

That was just a joke, like pizza being a vegetable.

>what are outliers

>Chinese were worse off until 30 years ago
>Japan was nuked & firebombed
>Germany was rubble

niggers are retarded

Heres the part where I ask you about the niggers in africa. Then comes the part where you tell me that africa is fucked up because of being colonized by the white man. Then I ask you why india and china are advancing despite their experience with colonialism

and on and on.

Who knows for sure, seems to be combination of the words "out" and "lie"

Some sort of... fringe... untruth?

Is that what you're getting at?

^ forgot 2 include your (You)

der u go buddy

Seriously? Replying to yourself. You're a faggot.

you see though the after effects of what that child's ancestors went through does cause a problem.

that kid you are using as an example his grandparents were put through racial discrimination not only socially but more than anything financially,suffered poor education and did not receive a fair chance. So that same child you speak of will be more than likely born into a low-income family in a low income area with a poor education

>hundreds of years of change
you do realize that lynchings were common place less than one hundred years ago
people always reference these things like they were a long time ago but do not realize 200 years in the sake of a country is not shit that is considered fairly recent

>blacks were not allowed a proper education or to hold land for almost 200 years
FUCKING NIGGERS JEEZ

Nigger are you still trying to prove yourself right?

by the way that was intentional

nigger just stop

HOO KHAN-TROLLS UWE?

I mean if it has a thin case (thin skin) then yeah it might be beyond repair, but if it has a strong case (thick skin) it can be fixed easily and quickly.

In short, get some thicker skin you wuss.

What a pathetic attitude. It's clear from your posts here that you expect everything to be done for you and handed to you on a plate.

Every single community in every single country across every single era in time experienced suffering and struggles. They dragged themselves out of the suffering and made something better of themselves.

A century ago, my family were dirt poor slum-dwellers. They had no rights but they worked hard and got an education, and now my family
is very comfortable.

In the 1960s, South Korea was a bombed out shithole. They had very few natural resources, they had no infrastructure, they had no education, they had nothing. They got some loans, they invested the loans into building their country, and 50 years later, they're one of the most advanced and wealthy countries in the world.

Why is it "different" for blacks? Why is it that you expect everyone else to drag you up and give you "opportunities"? Besides, you already have access to billions of dollars worth of "opportunities", but that's apparently not enough. The truth is that no one has an easier time than blacks. No one gets more handouts and special help.

>Black Codes restricted black people's right to own property, conduct business, buy and lease land, and move freely through public spaces.[45] A central element of the Black Codes were vagrancy laws. States criminalized men who were out of work, or who were not working at a job whites recognized.[40] Failure to pay a certain tax, or to comply with other laws, could also be construed as vagrancy.[46]

Nine southern states updated their vagrancy laws in 1865–1866. Of these, eight allowed convict leasing (a system in which state prison hired out convicts for labor) and five allowed prisoner labor for public works projects.[47] This created a system that established incentives to arrest black men, as convicts were supplied to local governments and planters as workers. The planters or other supervisors were responsible for their board and food, and black convicts were kept in miserable conditions. As Douglas Blackmon wrote, it was "slavery by another name."[4] Because of their reliance on convict leasing, Southern states did not build any prisons until the late 19th century.

Another important part of the Codes were the annual labor contracts, which documents Black people had to keep and be able to present to authorities to avoid vagrancy charges.[31][45]

Strict punishments against theft also served to ensnare many people in the legal system. Previously, Blacks had been part of the domestic economy on a plantation, and were more or less able to use supplies that were available. After emancipation, the same act performed by someone working the same land might be labeled as theft, leading to arrest and involuntary labor.[48]

Some states explicitly curtailed Black people's right to bear arms, justifying these laws with claims of imminent insurrection.[49][50] In Mississippi and Alabama, these laws were enforced through the creation of special militias.[51]

>blacks were not allowed a proper education

It wouldn't have helped.

>not letting this obvious trolling nigger thread die

Sup Forums2k17

Two hundred years is not enough time to "breed" genetic charactristics and the Africans who were never enslaved have the same problems.

>no education for 200 years
Education is not hereditary.

>south korea
they all are the same race was their a race of people socially above them that dictated the laws
>my family
did your family have anyone limiting them purposely a century ago,were there laws put in place saying they could not recieve an education or to be out at certain times

i understand that comparing other culture's experiences seems easy but the issue with afro Americans is far to complex to simply say

"they did it why cant blacks"

All of that is unfortunately true and sad.Though this does not mean you can kill people, steal from others,and be disrespectful towards the law enforcement .These young African Americans are responsible for their own actions and future choices,not anyone else.

if someone gave you shitty educational tools purposely and did the same to your family and your children you would have a different outlook'
>blacks are just bad bro just bad bro really bro

LITERAL NIGGERING

i agree i just feel personally it is easier for many on this site to hate first but not look in the details

Details confirm;

Insentient Nigger

oh damn, forgot to sage...

ah well, better luck next time...

>Black Codes restricted black people's right to own property, conduct business, buy and lease land,

NAW DUDE BLACKS ARE JUST LAZY MAN THEY NEVER TRIED BRO BLACKS ARE JUST BAD BRO

>they all are the same race was their a race of people socially above them that dictated the laws

So that's all that matters? If another race writes your laws for you, you revert to infancy and you become completely helpless and weak?

And since you ask, the Chinese experienced exactly that after the Opium Wars. China seems to be doing pretty fine these days, unlike Africa. Weird, isn't it?

>did your family have anyone limiting them purposely a century ago,were there laws put in place saying they could not recieve an education or to be out at certain times

Yes, actually. I'd suggest that you learn about British history, but clearly you're struggling to even understand your own American history.

Eat shit. You've got no excuses. You just want pity, and you're not getting any.

Be glad you are not an abo and that whites are so kind.

Nah, education is worth jack shit. It doesn't increase IQ, and barely translates to job market value.

weak response to be quite honest
you do prove the idea it is easier to just sum it up with toughen up usually people with that sentiment i have noticed lack a post secondary education

s'age

Blacks were always considered people

Blacks could own land and educate themselves in Africa and Haiti.

Whitey done stole errthang doesn't work because it is a lie.

Get woke on genetic inferiority my nigger

>learn british history
educate me please
>
So that's all that matters? If another race writes your laws for you, you revert to infancy and you become completely helpless and weak?

if that race is the majority in the country you live,has access to guns and can guarantee your death any idleness is seen as weak to you?

take a deep moment here and think this is why you cannot compare the afro american experience or else you end up spewing something completely infantile in response.

Hey it's your shitty analogy.

>usually people with that sentiment i have noticed lack a post secondary education
How do you notice that? What level of education have I had? I'll have you know I went to the top brainwashing institute in my country.

Toughen up buttercup.

>blacks are just bad bro just bad bro really bro

Now you understand.

lets stop the personal attacks be honest with me do you really consider blacks had a fair chance in america be honest with me

implying race is a measure of intelligence

what a niggering racist you are darkie

DEATH TO RACIST BLACKS

you forgot the part where those kids ancesctors were never given a proper education

WOW WHAT A SHOCK THESE KIDS ARE FUCKING DUMB

BLACKS ARE BAD BRO REALLY BRO BLACKS ARE BAD

They are not even considered people in Africa, the land of rocket scientists and nuclear profesors

so you're saying european education is better than whatever mudhut shit africans can come up with?

that seems to mean...

In the 18th, 19th and early 20th century, Irish people here were generally extremely poor and extremely uneducated. They had no rights, and were not considered British.
And yet here we are.

>if that race is the majority in the country you live,has access to guns and can guarantee your death any idleness is seen as weak to you?

How many blacks are killed in racist incidents vs killed by other blacks?

Take a moment here and realise that your own community is the main thing holding itself back. Crabs in a bucket. Stop trying to blame everyone else when you know just as well as we do that the failure starts at home.

American Blacks show how a race can be subjugated into a state of complete learned helplessness. Everything they want to accomplish they must beg whites to do for them. They allowed themselves to be enslaved by becoming dependent on handouts from a government run by whites.

Until Blacks realize that demanding financial restitution is nothing more than dependence, they will never uplift themselves. Unfortunately, Jewish leftists see a good demographic to race bait into voting for their preferred candidates. Impoverished blacks will always vote for their welfare providers.

The biggest mistake OP is thinking blacks were set free after the civil rights movement.

Personal attacks? Toughen up buttercup isn't a personal attack, it's our national motto.

I'm not the one insinuating a lack of education am I?

>do you really consider blacks had a fair chance in america be honest with me
They didn't, then they did, now they have a better chance than most. Keep in mind you cant have a better chance than others and expect others to be having a fair chance can you?

Besides I thought everyone has a chance in America, isn't that the American dream?

How do you read that

The level of niggerism in this post is so typical. There are plenty of countries in africa you can go to where you will not be oppressed by anybody but other blacks but you aren't going to go there you are going to stay right here in the US and bitch about the white man because you are a fucking faggot.

>makes valid points about the intentional dumbing down of blacks in the US
>fails to appreciate the difference in IQ is replicated worldwide
>Just Zimbabwe basically. Before and after. White and Black

if you teach them they are garbage, that every white supposedly hates them, dont be surprised

this is the news and school's fault

> Irish people here were generally extremely poor and extremely uneducated
they faced discrimination yet did not have literal laws in place against them as vicious as the black codes

yet again
you cannot use comparison on such a complex manner

They do now. Actually they have had affirmative racism for the last 50 years.

Every ethnic group has a history, black Americans are lucky to have been enslaved and allowed to live in a white nation which is superior in every way to the Stone age societies they came from. They are lucky whites freed them and gave them equal rights. IMO literally everything Blacks have are the results of white altruism, but they are still ungrateful, racist and nasty.

IMO we have been way too good. Blacks belong in Africa in the primitive societies they are evolved for. That is natural, I would not expect a Amazonian native to thrive in America, nor a homo erectus or pygmy.

blacks are in a better position then they have ever had in history but the echoes of the unjustices they faced will always have an effect upon them economically and culturally

you are viewing the issue like a wound healing with no leftover scar

YOU

L I T E R A L L Y

don't know when to stop being a nigger do you?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_Laws_(Ireland)

yes.

NOW

read my original statement then read what you just posted you are viewing things flatly

>Everything they want to accomplish they must beg whites to do for them.

Niggers in Africa operate the same way.

Read some vagrancy laws. Read about the poorhouse. Read about costermongers permanently in debt. Read about child prostitutes. All in Victorian Britain. No school, no housing, no welfare.
A street urchin and a nigger were on equal footing. We had so few of the latter that we felt no affinity to the urchin because he was English.

Plus, even if US nigs were robbed of ten IQ points because of the laws against them, that neither brings them to our level nor excuses their violent short termist behaviour.

>if i had a computer

let's start over again shall we?
if i had a pile of rocks

>they faced discrimination yet did not have literal laws in place against them as vicious as the black codes

2 minutes ago you knew nothing about British history, and now you're an expert.

You're making a very poor attempt at special pleading.

But guess what - black Americans and Africans already get special treatment. No one else gets as much help as you. Africans get their annual billions of aid, and black Americans get easy access to higher education, quotas for jobs, free healthcare, free housing, free food, etc.

What you take for granted, we have to actually work for. And you still want more free shit because "it's not enough".

Life isn't hard for you. Life could not be any easier. Don't tell me that "I don't get the struggle" because I actually work hard every day instead of selling crack, fucking whores and shooting police officers.

honestly anyone here who thinks afro americans are genetically shit read the black codes that were enforced during reconstruction i GUARANTEE it will change your mind if at least slightly

>echoes of the unjustices

Injustices. How can you have such a victim complex and type unjustices, we are all stupider for reading that. Thanks.

Blacks have a better position in the USA than everybody thanks to affirmative action.

you do prove the idea it is easier to just sum it up with blacks are scarred for life usually people with that sentiment i have noticed lack a post secondary education

>honestly anyone here who thinks afro americans are genetically shit
>afro americans

topkek.

It's not just afro americans, I think afro africans are shit, too.

>guys da white man keeping us down these days
>list of grievances, not a single date after 1860 listed
nothing is ever good enough for them. white guilt is the gift that keeps on giving

Rather than regurgitating you sociology assignments to us ignant folks on Sup Forums, you should try and make a coherent argument. Why would the black codes affect you today?

I also urge you to understand what race is, a system if bone classification. Look at the skull shapes, cranial capacity etc. Look at all the extensive IQ research, and the uncomfortable evidence.

Then get over the notion that it is white peoples' fault, that is racist.

naw bro

>pure coincidence

>THE FEELS ON THIS PHOTO ARE TOO RAW

>you can take the bunny out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the bunny

what is colonization, apartheid, and dutch and britain control over the continent

>niggers are technically mentally retarded

AAMD passed a bill lowering the IQ requirement for mental retardation from 85 to 70 because too many blacks were legally retarded.

ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf

stop being dumb

L I T E R A L L Y

Then explain why they're retards all over the world

Dozens of other successful countries experienced the exact same thing. To take 2 examples from this thread, China and South Korea.

Art....

ISTIC VISION?

COMMENDABLE.

>what is colonization, apartheid, and dutch and britain control over the continent

The only reason Africa has any schools, and anything to teach in those schools?