Remember this from a few years ago?

dailycaller.com/2016/06/21/no-charges-after-high-school-teen-found-dead-in-rolled-up-gym-mat/

Black teen found dead rolled up in gym mat. No charges will be filed. Looks like accidentally got himself stuck in there and suffocated.

It gets better:

atlantablackstar.com/2016/08/19/parents-of-kendrick-johnson-ordered-to-pay-hefty-legal-fees/

Other urls found in this thread:

capitalbay.news/news/869246-brian-and-branden-bell-investigated-by-fbi-over-kendrick-johnson-death-speak-out.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The parents who hired a lawyer had to actually pay the lawyer? Woah. Racists at work again.

I know this place is edgy for the sake of it and I'll get flamed but this was legitimately fucked up
4 niggers piss on and physically fuck with an autist and you want them hanged, and rightfully so
But some backwards faggots sodomized and fucked with this chimp and you're ok with it

fpbp

OP is a retard...no >113600889(you)

dead nigger. Finna lite a candle

fuck off 9fag

it was probably evil pedo milo

As much as Sup Forums hates black guys

I wonder what you guys think, how he died

This was one of the more odder deaths ive ever seen.

1 minute everything is fine the next he's found rolled up in a gym mat near the camera.

It's obvious it was more than 1 person but i still find it so odd how no shred of evidence ever came out

>Soon after, the grieving parents filed a lawsuit against the Harrington Funeral Home after discovering their son had been buried without his internal organs and his body stuffed with newspaper.

Wait what the fuck???

>accidentally got himself stuck in there and suffocated.

>some backwards faggots sodomized and fucked with this chimp and you're ok with it

>But some backwards faggots sodomized and fucked with this chimp and you're ok with it
There's not a single white kid actually involved you self-righteous faggot. This was black on black and that's exactly why it wasn't prosecuted. I live in the area and everyone know exactly what went down. The cover-up is protecting black athletes and the black school admin, black cops, and black lawyers know exactly what they did.

Leading up to his death he constantly complained about fellow students fucking with him to the point of them sticking shit up his ass in the showers
They reported it to the faculty but they didn't do shit
Then he turned up dead with trauma in his neck

I dont care

I Remember this case. Wasn't the victim missing an organ? A kidney I think?

Where did it say he was sodomized and who can prove it wasnt another chimp
Yes we value a middle class white live more then a lower class black life because typically more has been invested in the white life.
Maybe this guys "Networth" might be a little more then the average black because his parents invested 100k on a gibhunt
not trying to be typically edgy... Black lives do matter... Just not as much as others.

They stole the money from their Masters.

pretty much this. there is video of the kids all together going into the gym before the sad events happened. was def black/black. RIP young blood.

They dug him up because the autopsy was suspicious and found that all his organs had been replaced with newspaper.

It looks like he died, his organs were harvested to be sold to the highest bidder, and then they stuffed him with paper and sewed him back up

>be american
>son gets suffocated in gym mat
>you're the one who gets sued

>But some backwards faggots sodomized and fucked with this chimp and you're ok with it
What the fuck are you going on about? There's footage of him skipping class and going into the school's gym.....no one else is seen entering the gym except for him. No one did anything to him.

>their son had been buried without his internal organs and his body stuffed with newspaper.

ORGAN TRAFFICKING..WTF

Well shit sounds fishy but in the current environment if there was even a hint that it was white on black violence it would be priority one in the fakestream news and social(ist) media.

The fact that it's not tells you everything you need to know

white dindu nuffins?

>Organs got harvested
>Body gets stuffed with newspaper
>The two suspects get off scot-free because their father works for the FBI
>Case gets dropped by the Department of Justice after saying there isn't enough evidence to prove there was a crime despite the body showing evidence of blunt force trauma

>picture of him stuck in a mat

I can see why he couldn't get out if he fell in.
It's one of those heavy mats

I care about this guy

More: capitalbay.news/news/869246-brian-and-branden-bell-investigated-by-fbi-over-kendrick-johnson-death-speak-out.html

>took off his own shoes
This is reminiscent of a Clinton murder

they're innocent..

Subsequent testimony (by others on the bus) placed Branden Bell on a school bus on the way to a wrestling tournament at the time Johnson was last seen alive. Surveillance footage showed his younger brother in class on the other side of the school’s campus.

Black people blaming white people...why?

yes, i forgot about that. another strange twist in this story

i dont think this could have possibly happened to a white person

pretty common most likely
funeral home secretly selling peoples organs for profit

That's a pretty blatant cover-up.