HAHAHAHA HE FUCKING DELETED IT!

HAHAHAHA HE FUCKING DELETED IT!

Styx fucked sperged out about Milo this morning, but now it's gone! Really gets those gears grinding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPsXS9PDbPM
youtube.com/watch?v=UrmR1l3Y9FE
youtu.be/Y9AqRwKeTBE
youtu.be/UrmR1l3Y9FE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UrmR1l3Y9FE
maxdunbar.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/milo-yiannopoulous-and-the-kernel/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9AqRwKeTBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I knew 100% he would delete it. Spineless bitch with retarded opinions.

Fucking Satanist Faggot should stick to Minecraft videos

styx will kill himself and blame milo, digits confirm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

let it not be forgotten that he ended by changing his sign off, too. He said,

>That's about all. FUCK MILO... peace out

Someone just asked on youtube what was up

He said:

"Currently uploading another take; too many people thought I was yelling at my own subscribers."

(sort by new comments, this was like 5 minutes ago) youtube.com/watch?v=oPsXS9PDbPM

Right? When I was at the gym a few hours ago, I got it in my head that maybe I should mirror the video somewhere, but then I thought "No, he's a relatively intelligent individual. He wouldn't do something like that." That sure shoahs me for having faith in fuckfaces.

You're upsetting the shills, user.

top kek styx got rekt by ctr shills wat a fag bet he didnt predict this

Styx did nothing wrong, you fucking kike lovers.

he was right though

milo would be fine if he actually argued important stuff but he just says "look how gay I am"

I think that's the right move. I was honestly really surprised by how much hate he was giving Milo.

It was a strange thing for him to get so heated about.

triggered milo keks sperging out

If he was straight no one would care about him and he knows it.

but he was 100% right

maybe he is a closet homo

>Styx got MEGASUPERGIGA trolled by all the shills earlier today
>didn't realize that the public saw through the smear campaign
>Styx's only source of "the public" is poll.
>But Styx didn't realize that we were getting hit with shills
>compounded by the fact that far-right puritans didn't like Milo to begin with
>Styx sees all this
>doesn't look anywhere else
>thinks Milo is about to be lynched
>thinks the left is about to win everything
>he spergs out "FUCK MILO! FUCK MILO! FUCK MILO!!"
>"IF YOU DEFEND HIM! I BLOCK YOU! IM A LIBERTARIAN!!!"

I lost a LOT of respect for Styx today. He really acted like a fool. Milo didn't lose not 1 fan today.

yes but that's only because the controlled conservative movement desperately wanted to appear tolerant and accepting to the liberal narrative-setters, nobody on the left ever saw him as anything other than a nazi bigot and it was only small-minded retards on our side who ran around saying OMG HE'S A FAGGOT KIKE WHO LOVES BLACK COCK IT'S LIKE ARMOR AGAINST THE SJWS!!!

He was always like that though, he's very thin skinned and I can think of several times where he's deleted videos, blocked users, locked the comments section, etc. All of those "alt lite" guys are like this, most notably Vox Day who will call you a "gamma" and then block you.

Is he /our guy/?

lol he's been getting triggered way too much recently.

Did you see the video where he said if California secedes he'll personally start his own militia and take Califag's land by force? He deleted that one like 10 minutes after he posted it.

He reuploaded it!
wait..this is a different one.

t. styx

All the people on here defending Milo shows he was right. It's retarded that anyone here even likes Milo, considering he's a degenerate kike.

This Milo shit has made me realize how disgusting a lot of people on the so-called "right" are and how hypocritical they can be.

fuck milo fuck styx and fuck ecelebs

Sup Forums needs to stop delving at that level, WE LITERALLY PRESIDENT NOW. WE HAVE ASCENDED, TIME TO PUT CHILDISH THINGS AWAY.

This is why Milo was always pushing the right into acceptance of degeneracy, it gave him more power and made him even more of trophy fag for them to parade around.

I think he had some legitimate criticism. If any of the leftist were to say something like that about pedophilia, the right would be doing the same shit.... Milo has the right to his opinion, and I personally don't think that holding one opinion that I strongly disagree with, makes all the persons other opinions invalid. They shouldn't have removed him from that conference thing, and just be critical of his ideas that they disagree with.

??? I legit don't understand why people continue to suck Milo's dick just because he trolls the left. that isn't and shouldn't be a automatic pass on anything, certainly not the disturbing things he said

all that being said, i think it is dumb for him to delete his videos after he already uploaded them.. He might as well just release another video explaining that he revised his ideas, and came to a new conclusion since the recording of the video.

I grabbed the old video before he deleted it. I knew this would happen. Mirror for the interested.

youtu.be/Y9AqRwKeTBE

Styx "I hope the Democrats win" Hexenhammer666
Styx "I'm fiscally conservative but socially liberal. Ha! Better you never debated anyone like me before." Hexenhammer666
Styx "India sucks because the mean old British" Hexenhammer666
Styx "Fuck you Dad!" Hexenhammer666

He sperged out like a little bitch over a shill job. No better than any other SJW piece of shit.

ha thanks. he got mega triggered in this video. pure gold.

"That's about it. FUCK MILO. Peace out."

Thanks user

Well played my man. He's deleted solid content before.

Styx "Pizzagate is performance art" Hexenhammer666
Styx "Send me MREs, I'll do them real soon, probably next video" Hexenhammer666

He just re-upped it kek

Styx "Unironically uploads Minecraft and Runescape videos while attempting to Become a Living God" Hexenhammer666

Styx "I'm a libertarian, but say what I don't like and your ass is banned from muh channel" Hexenhammer666
Styx "I have no tolerance for perverts, but fags and trannies are cool" Hexenhammer666

>Styx "I'm fiscally conservative but socially liberal. Ha! Better you never debated anyone like me before." Hexenhammer666
fucking using this

He literally predicted a Trump win and supported him all throughout (still does)
Fuck off faggot

I like Styx but anyone who isn't a talking-head kike on the MSM or a total blue-pilled normie could have seen the Trump win coming

why, yes, now that you mention it, I AM interested. Very interested.

Styx "every aggressive latina in a viral video is my exwife" Hexenhammer666

t. styx with an austrian proxy

Who?

Sargoy of Cuckass did the same thing earlier as well.

t. Milo
Get rekt kike

They thought that Milo was a disease ridden corpse but now with the press conference set up he's gonna come roaring back and they don't want to fracture themselves from the "altright" bubble of money and support

Not true bro. I even ironically voted for Hillary because I was so convinced my vote didn't even matter and Clinton would win by a landside.

Note* It actually didn't matter. My state was so blue that I'm surprised Trump even tried here.

Did we ever get proof for that

but yet he couldn't tell when Sup Forums was being shilled harder than Sup Forumsharbor.
And he thought Sup Forums's reaction was representative of public sentiment.

The public realizes Milo was the target of a smear campaign, he didn't lose 1 fan today.

Perhaps I was too into the Trump bubble

its extremely obvious styx uses Sup Forums to calibrate his opinions

proof that he was married or proof that the chick was his exwife. as far as I know, no real evidence of the former. for the latter, hahaha. when he said it, it made me question his sanity

kek

I can't believe he couldn't tell this is a media setup. I mean I agree fuck Milo but this is obviously a media setup/ That's the stance that should be taken

Keep telling yourself that, faggot
I bet you're the same pedo who posts "see your son dressed as a girl what do" threads here

You'd think if he were to make such claims he'd at least provide some photo-evidence. Love his vids but he's a wacky dude. Getting his brain-fried a few years ago and almost dying didn't help

This is just straightup, unironic, unapologetic shitposting

he uploaded another video about milo. youtu.be/UrmR1l3Y9FE

What the fuck is with white trailer park Americans on the internet not wearing a shirt?

Topkek, I wish that was real

>ywn see the 10.2
feels bad

He's not coming back from this. He was always a two-bit con artist who bounced around from scam to scam and then ran away when the heat came down. He's changed his name three times already and he's what, 30? Guy has too many skeletons in his closet and his enemies can smell blood. He can't keep reinventing himself forever.

He said he hopes the leftists win if people keep supporting Milo, even though the leftists are the ones that propagate degeneracy and abstain from calling pedophiles scum. as long as they don't diddle children, it's okay, goy!

Styx sounded over emotional. He's obviously holding the right to a standard that he'd never hold the left, seeing as how he's a social leftist. Soft bigotry of low expectations and all that

He made another video on the same topic with the same position because people were saying he was censoring/shouting out against his own subscribers.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REDDIT

Nope, it's back, just more calm

isnt this the guy behind those poppy videos?

Styx is playing 4D chess to get more subs and you faggots making threads gives him more attention.

gg ez faggots.

He just posted a take 2 not a repost

he bought into a false narrative and got btfo because of it. not the first time tbqh.

Does he still say he hopes the Democrats win? Evan McMullin must've sent him some more meth.

I would be very happy to see a source on this

He said if the right is going to defend people like Milo he hopes the democrats win. It was in his last video before he took it down, I've got it mirrored though

You do realize that any Sup Forumslack who isn't a very recent arrival fucking hates Milo because he's a nigger loving jewish leftist, yes?

Why do you think so many people are defending him? It's because the left wants to normalize pedophiles and this whole thing is going to really screw their talking points.

>hahaha, this autist styx is shit
>let's all support milo, he's great, Sup Forums always loved him guys
At least try to be convincing, reddit.

What are you talking about ? I saw this (below) is there another video you're referring to ?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UrmR1l3Y9FE

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHHAHAHHAhehehehehahhahahahhahahahhhohoohohohehehheheheehehehehehhehehehhe

He is right.

Styx's worst video ever. Milo is not a Pedo file, just a faggot.

>implying there's a difference

>faggots aren't pedophiles
He even got fucking molested as a kid. Every fucking gay guys was diddled. That's why they become mentally ill. Jesus Christ, since when is Sup Forums THIS Reddit?

>shoahs

kek

>One interesting thing about Mr Yiannopoulos is that he hasn’t always been Mr Yiannopoulos. He used, not so very long ago, to trade as Milo Andreas Wagner, under which label he published EJ Thribb-style juvenile poetry and acted as speechwriter to Bianca Jagger, amongst other accomplishments. He has also been known as Milo Hanrahan.

maxdunbar.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/milo-yiannopoulous-and-the-kernel/

He's also not even Catholic. He made that up to get a job at a Catholic newspaper. "Father Michael" doesn't exist. He was just trying to be edgy and it blew up in his face. He shows up himself in the comments and doesn't refute it.

He's a fag for saying that

Another example of a social degenerate having low expectations for other degenerates and high expectations for people who get stepped on anytime they try to improve themselves or their nation by being moralists

He does this everytime. He did it with TRS video as well. I don't like either of them but, for someone who calls himself #WOKE, he really sucks at seeing a smear campaign.

Did he really sperg out? Give an example.

>defending this shit

Mfw

Sup Forums just got BTFO'd by based Styx.

He didn't say he's a pedophile.

This is the deleted video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9AqRwKeTBE

youtu.be/Y9AqRwKeTBE

This is the deleted one ^

Also look up the "I'm a typical Aquarius" if you want to see him threaten to destroy his enemies with memetic power, if he hasn't deleted it

The video was probably your best video ever.

re-upload it, and yes you do look pretty cowardly right now.

see

So do you think he's not the rationalist that he claims to be? He might have a touch of autism.

Try checking his channel.

>Dislikes memetics
>Defending perverted jew

Hopefully you'll spend a few more weeks here, newfriend, before you post again