He argues with women, what an hero right g-g-guys? We must forgive his pedophilia r-right?

He argues with women, what an hero right g-g-guys? We must forgive his pedophilia r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L2fv5L09fr8
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY&feature=youtu.be&t=3792
youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is fucking bullshit Sup Forums! All of you backstabbing traitors should be fucking shot!
If we are not able to speak freely and openly about the positive nature of perfectly natural consensual relationships between grown men and mature 13 year olds then what have we become?

Don't let the shills make you quit your coaching jobs! I worked too fucking hard for this shit!

MAKE

FINLAND

MAGNIFICENT

AGAIN

I've yet to find a solid argument for how he's significantly different than Lena Dunham.

>She hates Trump, what an hero right g-g-guys? We must forgive her incest-rape-pedophilia r-right?
Same fucking thing and people here act like we should want this faggot at CPAC

gtfo shill faggots
>saged and hidden

So we defend some faggot arguing with women? Who the fuck cares?? They are just some pathetic women they are not a challenge for anyone. Milo is nothing special. The feminist will never quit. They live off of hatred

We should meme that Milo is the first "pizzagate exposure - more celebrities to come!"

Let's use this oppurtunity to redpill his cuckservative followers and normie republicans on homosexuality, start a hashtag "gay love" and pot his quotes regarding adult child relations

Yeah you can just leave already leaf

OP is clearly satire and the leaf is a cuckservative (SHOCKED.png)

Watch this. Go back, it's probably only five or so minutes in that they start talking about Milo.
This is the podcast Milo was on.
Get some fucking perspective people. You're being rash, you took this hook line and sinker.
youtube.com/watch?v=L2fv5L09fr8

Not even satire

Cant wait for it to backfire and republicans are called pedophile defenders.

fake news

I'm not saying we defend this fag, he was never one of us

No, knee cap him and then crucify him. He's just an MSM stooge that is trying to get the alt-right brand off the ground.

I have principles. I'd rather lose and die than have faggot pedos be associated with the same cause I fight for.

I'm actually glad this has happened and he's been shown for who he really is. To all the fags defending him, we believe in what we do and say because we are right not because we want to be popular or liked by other people. Get the fuck out of here with your token faggot leader, you make me sick.

You just don't get it do you Finn? Milo is literally an hero for helping young homosexual boys to find their way in life.

It's difficult for straight people to understand but Milo says that old men can offer a "stable rock" once using boys have a functional penis. It is all about the hairy bush.

You see in the Bible a burning bush spoke to Moses and offered him wisdom. Well Milo is the bush whisperer now bitches!!!

And I better not lose my camp councillor job over this shit.

Also this

>knee cap him
THIS!

>If we are not able to speak freely and openly about the positive nature of perfectly natural consensual relationships between grown men and mature 13 year olds then what have we become?

Censored!

"Forgive" implies Milo wasn't dead to me long before the pedo shit.

Good leaf. You get a bonus point for ditching him before this

You guys are retarded.

This place is being invaded by shills. Shills and newfags reply to shill posts.

Stfu and let it simmer out.

shill thread

Im not a fucking shill. I dont support Hillary or the Left. And i speak from my own mind. You using the words "newfags" and "stfu" dont make you look like an oldfag exactly.

Reminder half the people in here are Reddit faggots trying to be le resistance. Don't fall for it.

Timeline
Weekend
> Milo on Bill Maher was #1 trending on youtube for days!!!

Monday
>old video surfaced, as a Teenager milo admits he had sex with a Priest in an interview and joked about it...jokes!

Monday
>The media, dnc shill Jake Tapper, calls him a pedophile supporter...

Monday
>me too Media Freak out occurs

Clear political hitjob.

Pedophilia was not what milo was referring to, and even clarified that in the video! He was talking about himself, 13 years old... young, but not a child.

Not from reddit either but sure. Blame it on everyone rather than accepting the fact Milo will be ditched.

>Lea pedos about so milo should be able to too!
gas yourself

No he won't. You can already tell this is falling flat, the tiniest bit of research shows that the media is making a mountain out of a mole hill.

>I-I'm not a shill, guys, I s-swear, y don't you believe me? ;_;

I hate (((Milo))) anyways. He has never been of the right wing and should be kept far as possible. He looks like a total fag anyways. And his job is to argue with women.

Nobody invited you Russia

Then:
>Sttoopid nazis there's no pedo ring within our groups there's no proof
>theres no correlation between these emails about children in bathtubs ready for Podesta n friends quit projecting it's all out of context

Now:
>DOOD U SUPPORTED A PEDO LOL HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE KNOWN HE SAID SOMETHING TOTALLY NOT OUT OF CONTEXT HAHAHAHAHA

Shareblue is in full force

>mfw I never thought for even one second that homosexuals are capable of not being pedophiles or that being gay is in any way morally acceptable

As a person who has dealt with a lot of gays in his personal life, they are all promiscuous, drug abusing, diseased pedophiles. Avoid these people at all costs.

consolidate

Im not against nazis or the alt right. I just hate Milo from the bottom of my heart.

I didn't know who this guy was until today. Saw enough threads, found the video and watched it. He was clearly saying that pedophila was ok in so many words. He definitely defended it.

To make it worse, his mom is a jew and Milo himself is gay.

If you can't see that he is good for the right despite being a pretentious queen, I can't help you. the booty blasting he caused over events like Berkley made the left look like children and did nothing but help our side.

and now he is a pedophile
welp.

He's not actually a pedo. He likes twinks.

You're standing with Salon and Huff Post who actually defend actual pedos. The only pedo here is you.

>implying hollywood hasn't already had pedophilia normalized since the 40s.

>implying every beautiful young starlet on the silver screen didn't fuck a greasy old producer in his office to get the role.

>implying she wasn't 16 when she did so

Nice word play but you are still wrong. Im against all pedophilia.

No, he's not. There is literally zero proof of this. Stay away you gullible shill.

>Im against all pedophilia.

why are you helping salon against someone like milo who has denounced all forms of pedophilia and has reported them to the police? You're not making much sense pedo scum.

He advocated for it. Sorry but saying it is okay for a 13 year old boy to fuck a 20 something, while he is a 20 something, is a pretty good indication he diddles kids.

He never said that. He has repeatedly denied it and there is zero proof he is pro 13yo fucking, so what is the story here? In the same fucking interview he even says he agrees with the current age of consent. Only shills insist on sticking to such weak arguments, please leave.

It honestly seems like the man is explicitly restating leftist platforms in rightist terms.

He's making it so they'll have a harder time defending pedophilia because they're trying to take him down.

The right is doing pretty well on the 4d chess.

He's holding a press conference tomorrow. How will he get out of this one bat fans?

Tune in tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel!!!

Uh, I don't know if you're literate at all, but I was saying that he shouldn't be able to.

>He argues with women, what an hero right g-g-guys? We must forgive his pedophilia r-right?

13 year olds aren't children. It's not pedophilia. It's statutory rape.

MILO
>but there are certainly some people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, i certainly consider myself one of them. people who are sexually active younger.

>i think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way... (i hate leftists etc...) this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys the understanding that many of us have, the complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships, you know, people are messy and complex, and actually, in the homosexual world particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, these sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love, and a reliable sort of rock, where they cant speak to their parents.

OTHER GUY
>it sounds like catholic priest molestation to me

MILO
>and you know what, i'm grateful for father michael, i wouldnt give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him

OTHER GUY
>oh my god i cant handle it
bald guy talks for a bit...

MILO
>you're misunderstanding what pedophilia is, pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature. pedophilia is attraction to children. pedophilia is attraction to people who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty, who are too young to be able to understand the way their body works. that is not what we're talking about

OTHER GUY
>you are advocating for cross generational relationships, can we be honest about that?

MILO
>yeah i dont mind admitting that, and i think particularly in the gay world, some of the most important, ENRICHING (lel) life affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, provided theyre consensual.

Shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY&feature=youtu.be&t=3792

Unfucking edited original vid
Stop defending pedos, or we will lose the culture war.

Nah if anything this is a major win for snowflakes.

Normie Republicans were having a good time slamming libs for protesting Milo because they could frame it as evidence that the left is anti-free speech.

But now that this video of "offensive" speech has surfaced and they're rescinding his keynote invitation, cancelling his bookdeal, etc. they all look like massive idiots.

You can't mock SJWs for being too sensitive about free speech and then turn around and censor it the second you actually hear it.

The Right isn't ready for Milo.

Oh that makes it okay then

Shill from Finland? A shill who supports Trump and the Alt Right? A shill who visits Sup Forums daily to check back on some sweet Trump and Nazi propaganda? Thats a weird shill right there.

Hi r/Politics. Will you kindly fuck off and stop trying to raid our board. Thank you for your time.

I dont even use reddit. Is that really the only insult you have when someone is against your opinion?

NOTE: OP here, if someone can kindly (and with proof) prove that Milo is against pedophilia and turn my head to support Milo i'm all for that. No "Fuck off reddit" posts, i dont give a fuck about them.

>they could frame it as evidence that the left is anti-free speech
They still can.

See, the left is very victim-centric, and Mr. Y is phrasing his opinion in terms of his own sexual activity as a young boy.

The left will rage out and bash him, then he'll discuss coming to love and appreciate when he was abused as a child, and they'll be the monsters.

4d chess, someone out there has been researching the leftists for a long time.

Yep I've watched the interview, where does he advocate fucking 13 year olds though?

>Sup Forums believing the Mayne Streem Meteor stories

Nope, definitely not shills.

Look at the numerous statements he's put out and the video he recently posted denouncing all of it. Good enough?

see the man's own statements

He's drunk off his ass and talking to the Amazing Sperg over a year ago? That's what this is about? This is ridiculous and obviously manufactured outrage. Every new comment on there is I'm gonna buy his book if he self publishes. Good job media.

If you weren't from Reddit you would know that almost no one here likes him. Only Reddit crossposters and shills.

Fuck off shill, he's not a pedo

Fuck off, CTR. Nobody loves you.

why are you attacking a rape survivor?

MILO
>but there are certainly some people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, i certainly consider myself one of them. people who are sexually active younger.

>i think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way... (i hate leftists etc...) this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys the understanding that many of us have, the complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships, you know, people are messy and complex, and actually, in the homosexual world particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, these sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love, and a reliable sort of rock, where they cant speak to their parents.

OTHER GUY

MILO
>and you know what, i'm grateful for father michael, i wouldnt give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him

OTHER GUY

MILO
>you're misunderstanding what pedophilia is, pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature. pedophilia is attraction to children. pedophilia is attraction to people who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty, who are too young to be able to understand the way their body works. that is not what we're talking about

OTHER GUY
>you are advocating for cross generational relationships, can we be honest about that?

MILO
>yeah i dont mind admitting that, and i think particularly in the gay world, some of the most important, ENRICHING (lel) life affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, provided theyre consensual.

youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI

>Just because I was sexually precocious doesn't mean I'm going to say that every 13 year old that has sex with a 28 year old is fine. I don't know, because I don't know the specifics of that case. I'm not saying that every relationship involving those ages is fine, I've said many times that I consider myself an outlier in sexual precociousness.
1:06:30 on the podcast

>7 posts by this id

didn't your boss at shareblue teach you how to shill subtlety at all

Twists a rape survivors words. Real big man there.

I feel bad for the dude, coming from another man who was molested as a boy.
His way of coping with it is gallows humour and mild stockholm syndrome and these cunts try to ruin him for it. Disgusting.

Hmp, i guess ill accept the apologie. But i still dont like how Milo is so i will stay neutral rather than pick sides.

Now for all the cucks saying i was from reddit, how about now? Not everyone that thought it the way i thought is from reddit. As you can see a couple videos and photos are better than just calling names and espcecially when the names are meaningless since im not from reddit.

He just redpilled the world on how homos are all degenerate pedo fucks.
He is a hero.

MILO YIANNOPOLOUS:

PEDOPHILIA IS A GOOD THING

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

It's ok when our side does it.

Defend this pedo faggot right fucking now, pol!

Wow, I respect the fuck out of that.

You don't have to like Milo. He's a giant faggot but he's my faggot. He makes me laugh.

So i'm guessing threads closed now unless others want to still fight about it. I'm not picking sides anyways anymore unless this brews into a huge thing then i might pick Milo to side with. The leftists actually made me believe in this for some time. I hope Milo clears this up.

Too many, coming from a gay dude.
I avoid the night club scene and those faggot type of gays because of degenerate shit like that.

pro (((Milo))) shills

FUCK OFF TO REDDIT FAGGOTS

>POSTING the edited clip

see

Milo's podcast was just so controversial. It's like he is constantly changing his mind. The clip by makes me hate Milo, but the clip by makes me support him. What now

>defending a pedo faggot

dude a lot of the people here are the equivalent of Right-Wing Tumblrites. When they are unable to make an argument they just spew off buzzwords like Kike, Shill, Reddit (The exact same mental process for liberals shouting Racist, Sexist, Bigot). These people are likely high school students or are just very unintelligent.

>Defending lies by omit

MILO

OTHER GUY

MILO

OTHER GUY

MILO

OTHER GUY

MILO

>an edited clip taken out of context makes me hate him, but this unedited video with context makes me support him
really activates my almonds

What about the clip by ?
It doesnt seem edited at all

Hahahhahahahahaha fucking you fucking pedofiles support this faggot, nice one

What part of it is edited? It doesnt seem edited at all

No argument? You can head straight to the exit

It leaves out the part where he says this

People like to think of issues in black and white when somethings are more complex and need context and nuance to better decide if something is ethical/unethical or moral/unmoral and right or wrong. Some issues are to boil down between right and wrong in all contexts.

It is weird, but no where does he advocate for fucking 13 year olds. We've always known Milo is a degenerate faggot but to say he is pro pedophilia is just nonsense and falling for the current brigade the MSM and le Reddit resistance are trying to get you to fall for. And as I said before, in another interview he said he thought maybe the current age of consent is solid.