EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING BRITCVCK COWARDS

>Men of Pakistani heritage treated white girls like toilet paper.
>They doused a 15-year-old in petrol and threatened to set her alight should she dare to report them
>They menaced entire families and made young girls watch as they raped other children.
>Officials trained up in diversity and political correctness failed to acknowledge what was effectively white slavery on their doorstep.

FULL ARTICLE PIC RELATED

>Aug 2014

A little late mate.

The price to pay for a multicultural state of peace

>>>>>>>>>>Asian

>asian men

These cowards deported Poles instead and are hush hush about the paki menance. Pitiful small dicked brits, this would never pass in Scotland

We need another Crusade

im not late.I REFUSE TO LET THIS GET MEMORY HOLED.... faggot

look at that 10 replies and not one response from a britfag. totally not surprised

Scotland's even more cucked, leaf. If not for the Welsh and the Middle Englanders, Scotland would have spiralled into Sweden-tier insanity years ago.

JUST CALL THEM NIGGERS!

Every muslim deserves to be gassed.

What a nation of fucking pussies. Man up and do something you utter cowards

Jefferson was right about your being corrupt and selfish.

>Asian men

Hello Abdullah

dude wtf happened? in the 90s yall were still tough now your a bunch of pussies. was it heroin? or complcency? what the hell happened?

Police were too worried about being called racist to actually arrest the subhumans, even after numerous reports, complaints, smoking guns, etc.

I second this idea

do you think ian fleming or sherlock holmes or cecil rhodes would have given a shit to be called racist? fuck no. so i think there is more to it than that. there has to be. i watched the assualt on the male doc the other day and i think that has something to do with it.

No, but Ian Fleming and Cecil Rhodes are dead now.

All the best brits died in WWI, and they've been coasting on winding-down inertia ever sense.

Than ran out sometime around 1990.

complacency. we've got very few minorities, and most of them are the top 20% of their race. also, de-industrialisation turned a lot of scots into a bunch of perma-leftists commie pussies, hence our unbelievably cucked leftist government.

man i have sat here and tried to think of some shit to say to this but im at a loss for words. it's just sad man. all that history, culture, art, blood, sweat and tears just completely washed away. fucking hell m8

yeah she fine af

i also like this grrrl shes a qt3.14

I think that the police were in on it. There are a lot of paedophiles in the British government. Birds of a feather and all of that. They were probably getting bribe money.

i would ask you if there was any evidence of that and could anyone be held accountable but we both know that there will never be consequences for these niggers

I'm not sure I'd expect this, given what I know of the cases (it sounds like they just didn't care/were more afraid of the PC Patrol than of inaction), but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised is one or both of those things turned out to be true.

Honestly if someone rape my daughter I would go out of my way to kill every single one of them.

I would rig explosives in every fucking place where these rats nest in. You basically have nothing to lose, raping someone's daughter is the ultimate insult.

Just go guns blazing till your dead of they're all dead.

Sad thing is, there were literally hundreds of those subhumans involved in it, and less than a dozen convictions. The inquiry barely scratched the surface, and it's still going on. The whole system in the UK is corrupt beyond belief, and most Brits have simply forgotten about Rotherham and the 50+ other towns where things like this happen. They try to forget about it because they know that if they do speak up they could end up in prison for hate speech.

Do you know how long this shit's been going on? Do you know how worked over the Brit public has been for going on a century?
This goes back to 1947 when the Brit ZOG dumped tens of thousands of Pakis in the UK
That's right. 1947. Same date as israhell strangely enough
Brits told they should accept the Pakis because they came from former Brit colony
Brits told they should feel sorry for the shit in garden Pakis
Brits told they HAD to tolerate the shit in garden Pakis
on and on since 1947 aligned with jobs sent to the third world putting millions of Brits out of jobs
Not to mention kike laws and courts imprisoning Brits for a lifetime for speaking out against Pakis and other shit parasites
Since 1947
So walk in Brits' shoes for half an hour big mouth before you seek attention with your so edgy OP title

How haven't their house been molotoved yet?

I swear if this happened in Eastern Europe we would be hitting their houses with RPGs or something

you sound like a good and honorable man. godspeed user

chucked

dude i forgot you guys have draconian hate speech laws. how come your people don't see that they are basically blasphemy laws for the modern liberal? i mean when the christians did it it was bad and had to be replaced with freedom of speech but then they,libs, got in charge rebranded them and put them back into place. its fucking daft man

sooo you've been cvcked by kikes for three generations and even though you know this and can probably prove it without doubt nothing is really going to change but somehow its my fault because i used a catchy title on a polynesian racemixing and scuba diving forum? whew lad...

>americans laughing at our situation
>not being aware of the absolute STATE of the usa

No weapons, and a constant diet of leftist propaganda since childhood. Most of the people here don't even know what happened in Rotherham (the media gave it way less attention than it deserved), and those that do just see it as an isolated incident that has nothing to do with race, because that's how they train us to respond to these things.

Britain doesn't have a real socially conservative party - just the near left and the far left. The Tories are just as likely to pass hate speech laws as Labour, and most people are too apathetic to take issue with that. It's all corrupt.

i flew from london to glasgow on british airways. the safety video on the plane was of some animated white woman with a black husband and their mulatto child. i just sat there as an american, looked around at the brits on the plane, not one disgusted look. all just cucks. staring away, not trying to "grumble" of course. they're a nation of total weakness. the brits will all be dead soon, but on their tombstones it will say "not a racist" lol... my bad, the muslims will destroy their tombstones and there will be literally nothing left of modern brits.

they are weak beyond imagining.

clacked

listen nigger i am so sick of this fucking deflection. you want to talk shit about america feel free to start a thread and run with it. but coming it to a thread and changing the subject like that is some pussy shit. the subject here is rottendam and by extention bitchass pakis and their britcvck handlers/enablers. this is not about america so stop that shit and stay on point. altho i don't think you have the capability nor fortitude to fearless confront this issue. your comment is that of a lowbrow, cowardly, dishonorable, pathetic weakling child. oh and your a faggot to boot

>rottendam

Standard American knowledge of geography coupled with a standard American level of discourse and punctuation.

You're not worth much effort.

It's probably more disgusting to you, because you have more personal experience with blacks, and know first hand how disgusting they are. Most Brits have only ever seen the TV version of blacks, i.e. good-natured, wise superhumans who can do no wrong (and are often played by white-ish looking mulattos, of course - can't have the proles seeing what negros really look like).

well sooo it seems to me that you guys should be in the market for a freedom party that is truly right of center. why isn't that happening? when i say market i mean it too -- politics is big bucks and a lot of cash is being left on the table, right? where is the entrepreneurial spirit?

kluxed

damn are you serious? was it that bad? i do agree tho that when the muzzies finally take complete control they will destroy as much evidence that the british race ever existed as they can. sad!

Freedom of association isn't really a thing in Britain anymore. We had a proper nationalist party in the BNP years ago, but they were smeared into nothingness. Also, National Action (nationalist youth group type of thing) got shut down last November for literally nothing. They destroy parties that they don't like with smear (probably they plant people in these types of associations early on to generate scandals and controversies), or shut them down completely.

also, bear in mind that muslims are still only about 5-6% of the population here. most people aren't that conscious of the problem in their day-to-day lives yet.

Too much government and mass media tends to cuck the population.

your an idiot m8. it was a play on words. the actual name is the pic from MY op you fucking abbo. clearly you know that your country is falling to pieces and that you are a weak, effeminate, emasculated ineffective forgettable cvck and thats why you are distracting the thread with such inane comments. pull the dick out of your brain cunt

i like you. you make up for that other dipshit. god bless user. i think your right too damn many people live in a cartoon version of reality with comic book morals. it looks good on paper but in practice not so much

the sad thing is that the "we didn't want to seem racist" angle is the watered down cover up for the media to squabble over

the real reason the local police didn't investigate is that they were in on it, like all pedo rings

54 police ignored reports of the pedo ring, a constable joined in on fucking kids himself and the head of the sex crimes unit actually got the head of the pedo ring to let a girl go because her dad was causing too much of a fuss but only after making sure she wouldn't say anything

but dont you forget americans that you're 60% white and dropping thanks to a certain other brown culture that cant stop raping children so you're a lot worse off than us

9th Post Best Post

I can't wait to see Trump and the Zionist Jews obliterate every single shitskin on the planet.

>this would never pass in Scotland
it does pass in Scotland. there is a Paki brothel in Glasgow which is exactly the same as Rotherham. pakis go and rape white ned girls from broken homes. there is also sex trafficking by immigrant communities, especially the Roma and africans.

you just don't hear about it due to SNP and police scotland collusion. the community workers, social workers and government health workers all have an interest in keeping it silent.

>continued inability to type well

In the UK you're either a stupid normie or are semi-permanently depressed/angry because you know that the country is dying and there's no fixing it, short of genocide.
England is at like 70-75% white English, the rest are darkskins & Poles. This number will just keep decreasing because of the current culture in our parliament.
Even an inoffensive guy like Tommy Robinson had his life ruined for asking the government to deal with known terrorism recruiters and grooming gangs.
Recently we found out that approx 15,000 crimes went unrecorded in Merseyside alone.
The country is fucked, there's no saving it.

In my own area a paki taxi driver was found, by hunters, in the moors with a 10 year old white girl.
He claimed to have found her on the side of the road and was asking where she lived.
That guy is still driving taxis for that firm and the police didn't even deal with it.
This is on top of the revelation that takeaways are fronts for grooming gangs but the police can't figure out how to deal with it because takeaways switch owners all the time (in the UK you register the building, not the owner of the business).
There's just no hope.

>all that history, culture, art, blood, sweat and tears just completely washed away
we'll make more

Same shit happened in the US. What did you do about it? Nothing. Coward.

m8 the difference is we're both infested, but we've got guns and you've hardly got a pool cue

We've known this for a long time. Nothing was ever done about it. the UK has lost its heart of courage.

dude your reasonable, forthright and honest statements have given me much to think about and are very much appreciated. i def think i have much greater insight into the current state of modern britain and the problems she faces. that shit about freedom of association is such a big deal because it cuts across so many areas of society. let me ax you dis den why/when/how is it that your government hates its own british citizens so much. i mean sure i get the kikes are powerful and hate whitey but there are still so many redblooded actual white brits in charge, why do they hate you guys so much?

>hurrr durr i have a 6ft spear in my side but yours is 12ft so your worse

NIGGA WE ARE BOTH DYING why don't you stop deflecting and stay on point. you want to bitch about america make your own thread and stop being a nigger in this one, okay hunny buns

Fucking hell, I hadn't heard about that. Not surprised. I'm close to Glasgow myself. Have you got any sources on it?

I think that the people here do still have it in them to close ranks, but it will only happen when they can't hide from the reality anymore. It's going to be bloody as hell, though.

I thought Zionist Jews were trying to end the white race

Jews are an institutional problem and require a deep scrubbing. Mudslimes can be eliminated en masse with relative ease. Especially as they prefer their own ghettos.

>people here do still have it in them to close ranks

I want to believe, but I just can't.

I think that the problem is that it's not sane, normal people in charge. There was evidence that Thatcher and the rest of the Tory leadership knew about the paedos in her party, and covered it up. Labour are probably the same. There are still paedophiles in government, and embezzlers, and god knows what else, and the parties are padded out by useful idiots and childless affirmative action women who only get into parliament thanks to female-only shortlists. Both parties are heavily involved with Jews, and they have to court them and their agendas for favourable press (not to mention the perverts in the Upper Party will get exposed if they disobey). Britain is run by criminals.

>raped by Asian men

Bullshit. This is what Britbongs tell themselves to stay in denial of the fact that women lust after the chink dick

hey man thanks for stepping up and making a real comment. it's nice to see good contributions and i encourage you to make more.

turn on the television, radio or lurk more because obviously you haven't noticed that
AMERICA HAS BEEN IN CIVIL WAR AT LEAST SINCE 2015 cunt. We are, have been and will continue to do shit.

now please for the love of all that is sacred and good and as i have stated many times in this thread STAY ON POINT NIGGERFAGGOT AND STOP DEFLECTING. k? thnx sugerplum

the juice really are a huge source of friction and chaos. they do need to be dealt with in a big league way. that other poster is a troll who posts here all the time. he is totally pathetic and really doesn't deserve any attention. ignore it.

This is why you should beat up any faggoy that wants gun control and immigration.

thanks again for another great poast. well so you are clearly knowledgeable and i think its safe to assume that you care about your country so then what are some solutions? come on bro i know you've thought about it. what can be done? break it down in like ATTAINABLE SHORTTERM, ATTAINABLE LONGTERM, and like DREAM or what in your wildest dreams can be done. i mean you don't have to if you don't want to but i am enjoying the conversation and i like learning. besides i have some anglo in my family tree so i feel kinship with you peeps

Cops here shot homeless people for being homless
Most cops where about to join the military when the twin towers fell
(Cops shoot a lot of people and are all ex military)
So no only you losers are getting blacked.
I'll enjoy me AKM with a drum mag you enjoy all the raped women
Might as well become a bigger like them anyway

yeah its definately getting to the point where the leftards need to be driven into remission while we fix this bullshit. the fight is here and growing already so might as well get some satisfaction

well that is a fucking nightmare and now i understand that you guys literally cant do anything. you guys are hostages of mentally ill, criminals, and zealots. bro, that sucks. fuck i hope trump, pen, farage, wilders and any freedom loving patriot is successful because other wise......holy shit balls

mate it's fucking 7am here, it was 4am when you posted that

what do you expect?

Alright, my dude.

Attainable short term:
We need more people out in the street, drawing attention to these issues. The EDL could have been great, but a lot of the people involved didn't take it seriously, and just wanted to get drunk and brawl - they played right into the media's 'racist hooligans' stereotype. They didn't have any real, coherent ideology, and Robinson wasn't a strong leader, and he opposed ethnic nationalism. They were defined only by the fact that they were against Islam. They needed an articulate, charismatic leader who wasn't afraid to embrace real nationalism, and they never got one. It's the same problem with PEGIDA - they're not hardcore enough and they lack intellectuals.

Attainable long term:
We need a libertarian movement to get us the right to bear arms. There's absolutely no reason why the British public shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves. It might not make a huge practical difference, but it would allow Brits to feel like responsible adults again, able to stand on their own two feet rather than trusting in daddy government for everything. It would also deter Paki predation, and when push comes to shove it would allow citizen militias to form.

Dream:
Overthrow of the current establishment in its entirety. Wholesale removal of Jewish influence from media, politics, finance, culture and above all academia. Revival of traditionalism. Subsidise repatriation en masse. Set up a Japan-style immigration policy which bars non-natives from becoming citizens on an explicitly ethnic basis.

yeah im a cunt and don't know how time zones work. im in the pnw and its like 11pm here sooooo my baaaad dog

dude you are totally on point in this thread, hells yeah.i just don't see anything wrong or unreasonable or bad in your post AT ALL like nothing. you want sober people outside talking and building a community so they can solve their own problems --- absolutely nothing wrong with that. you also want to be able to protect yourselves and your families from violent abusive predators and you know what THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG OR NAZI OR EVIL WITH THAT EITHER. hell even the ethnonationalism, and expulsion of unsavory, unsafe, destructive elements from YOUR society for the security of YOUR people, family and friends is TOTALLY HEALTHY and COMPLETELY NORMAL.
i see nothing wrong with what you have written here and i respect your courage to state them in an era of heresy, crimethink and newspeak.
if i can add one thing i think you should go full secret society. i think based on this guys post
is to go completely dark, create a parallel economic system (gotta have money) and then create a nested shadow party within each of the exsisting power structures including npo, ngo, political parties, religious groups etc. it seems like a lot of work but look at how much soros and gulen accomplished in their lives and also how much money they made. surely your cause and purpose is greater and more righteous than theirs, surely your profit would be put to better use than theirs as well.... just some food for thought bro

Quit lying Abdul you piece of shit.

>very few minorities
White British is a minority in London @ around 40%

>top 20% of their race
Most of your 1st generation non-white migrants are illiterate and borderline retarded.
Their children are absolute scum.

You've entire "no go" sharia zones m8.

Fuck off cunt.

God save the Sheykh.

>A saftey video

Literally every movie made in the USA over at least the last 20 years has some form of race mixing propaganda in in it

Don't give me your fucking shit you burger cunt, you and your jews have been at the forefront of promoting this shit for decades

>the british population in london is lower so it must be in the whole country!!11

Lol people actually believe those sharia zones exist hahahaha when people tried to set them up a few years back they got shut down instantly

The right will always be known as fools
Because of people like you

The cunts in Rotherham voted Labour again. They have literally given a green light to the pakis to take their kids

fuck them

You're welcome, mate.

You're very welcome.

I just saw a video of some random sand nigger in an overtaken town (probably Birmingham) riddled with more of them. It's been trending on Sup Forums so I know you've seen it too faggot.

Are You black?

>nothing is wrong silly right
>we even shut down one of sharia zones haha

Wrong.

Kek.

Wat u gonna do sissy cuck bois?

The world would be so much better off without you shitskins.

>EXPLAIN YOURSELF RIGHT NOW

Why? This country is dead and there's no real point in defending this stuff. The people in this country will keep burying their heads in the sand until it's too fucking late, and when that day comes they'll be in for a rude awakening.

>why aren't the Brits posting in the middle of the fucking night?

Gee, you're a super special kind of retard aren't you...

I can't imagine this shit going on here.

If a Croatian girl would get raped by an immigrant, the whole country would go full nazi haywire.

M8 I've driven past tower hamlets, east London and all of its mosques.

Just because it's not officially a sharia zone doesn't mean it's not a no go area and they don't go by sharia over British laws. They sure as fuck go out of their way to state you down even if you're going past in your car.

I'm guessing you live in some all white sheltered countryside village or suburb.

The bigger cities are getting overrun, London is the blueprint of the invasion. Instead of invading suburbs they'll soon take over while small town's.

You cucked up, admit it.

Oh good I'm glad the article about the father being arrested for trying to save his daughter was already added to the discussion.

>now i understand that you guys literally cant do anything
You'd be surprised what you can do with a few easily sourced chemicals...

>femishits and SJWs vote in leftard governments
>femishits and SJWs support increasing waves of violent migrants
>femishits and SJWs get attacked, robbed and raped by the migrants

I'm not seeing a problem here.

What if were this immigrant? Would you be alright with
It then?

Thankyou Sweden, what happened to your flag BTW?

Many of the girls who are abused are from broken homes. Sometimes orphans. Not the kind of place where there are parents to go in 'all guns blazing'.

That's why the pakis prey on them, easy to plough with cigarettes and booze and know full well they'll be craving any type of attention regardless of how depraved it is.

Rotherham is quite an isolated town full of reprobates and working class, perfect pickings for paki scum and not somewhere the rest of the UK really cares about unfortunately.

We have many serbs here and they are hard-working decent citizens.

Should one rape a croatian girl, there would probably be a shitstorm happening tho.

Listen you paki shit - if ANY of our people are lefist you can do what the fuck you want to them as they have dug their own graves.

It is their punishment for being cucks to the lowest scum on the planet

>don't worry enough will learn their lesson

Women did this to themselves.

Even if men want to rescue the women, the massive feminist-serving state will swoop in and ruin your life.

The only winning move is to let society degrade to the point where feminism, SJWism and 'allow the migrants' horseshit to fucking vanish.

Ok. Thank you for your information, bro - I always welcome substantive contributions in my threads.

They literally voted for it.

haji takes pride in his pedo country men. islam is the same in every country glad to be infidel

Literally impossible for any town to be more cucked than Rotherham

The fact is the pakis are a small minority in the town makes it even more shameful

absolutely unequivocally and completely NO. i am white. i use slang for humors sake but i understand how that would confuse a brit.

If you ever do visit us, be careful how you approach girls.

While you anglos see us as barbarian subhumans, we're actually very protective of our women.

I don't recall a summer when I hadn't witnessed a fight between a group of croats and brits over some brit who got drunk and started with cringy flirting.

Be polite, charming and funny and you will have both her and our permission to visit her vajayjay.

True,
You didnt actually get rid of any