What is the best European subtype?

What is the best European subtype?

Europe isn't one race. Do anyone else ever wonder why its always Americans pushing this shit? They must want to bring us down to their shitty mudskin level

Why do English people call themselves Anglo when their DNA is majority Irish?

THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE: THE HUMAN RACE

there exists a European genotype.

kys Mehmet

and Norman

Sardinian/Basque

two of the purest Europeans in one hybrid

ETERNAL ANGLO, obviously

I like you leaf. You're better than america. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Dutch, of course

This.

ARYANDIED when?

Probably because it's better for a country when the different groups are known by one name other than celtic brit, saxon brit, norman brit and so on.I imagine it was a form of assimilation incase the country broke up on ethnic lines. Just my guess.

Celtic

and welsh and cornish and jutish andpictish and

>and Norman

Don't talk shit about the masterrace, Bubba...

You forget that the United States is a secret Anglo colony. More land for the cattle to procreate and graze. Bring in Aryan immigrants, more room for them to spread, more blood for the refineries.

A plan worthy of the true Master Race

slavic

Northern French

The best race is half-Coptic Egyptian and half pre-Turkic Anatolian.

what the fuck is wrong with this site

why do swedes call themselves white?

STOP BEING AYRIAN

I don't, I call myself a Swede. From the tribe Svear.

I call myself a Burger.

From the tribe of MacDonald

which tribe in africa is that from?

I'd have to go with Anglo-Irish. Probably the purest form of Anglo left.

We kept ourselves nicely divided from the small folk for years with the class system, and have kept things within our own community. Still retaining our birthright to power, wealth and influence.

Mean while our fellow Anglo cousins across the puddle became soft in their resolve, mixing with the paddies and porridge wogs from Alba, eventually moving on to anything that would come their way. I wonder if there is a pure Anglo left alive in Britain these days....

>when their DNA is majority Irish

Where did you even get this from?

His arse probably. There is no way most of the population of England would have Irish DNA. A lot of the Irish in Ireland have mixed DNA with English because of the history here. Unless he is referring to those Irish who then migrated to England and spread their mixed Irish-English genetics.

Its quite a leap to make anyway, probably a load shit designed to wind people up.

Which group would you define as Anglo?