You guys lied to me when you all said that california doesn't deport illegals...

you guys lied to me when you all said that california doesn't deport illegals. My grandpa called me a pocho and I got mad and called the police on him. I thought they'd just rough him up but instead they found my tec 22 I had accidentally left out on my kitchen counter loaded and they arrested him over it. He's been convicted (pleaded guilty due to his dementia) of possessing an assault weapon, child endangerment (my younger sister lives with us too), and possessing a high-capacity 15 round magazine. He's sitting in a detention facility right now and will probably be deported tomorrow.

I'm fucked once my parents find out, my car doesn't even have American plates

Seeya!

fuck you

>fucked

Just deport them too and leave your gun around too

That's good, copypasta should get deported.

More fake news huh?

This can't be real...

illegal immigrant who is driving around illegally and illegally owns a gun. You and your family are going to be deported for sure. Bye-bye Paco!

it's not pasta, I'd post pics but I don't want any of you fucks calling the police on me. I can't afford to get my car searched because I have the rest of my guns there and I'm pretty sure most of them aren't legal for California

You left a loaded tec 9 in the house with your little sister home, then couldn't fess up and let your grandpa go to jail??

Wtf bro this is why you need to go back

it's legal in CA for anyone who can pass the firearms license exam to buy a gun, I didn't even need to give a social security number I only had to check a box that I didn't want to disclose my immigration status

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>This

>let grandpa go to prison and be deported
>be a faggot who can't own up to his actions
>nice pasta

It was an honest mistake, I had just left it there when I walked outside for a smoke

hahahahhahaha

>My grandpa called me a pocho and I got mad and called the police on him

I'd definitely call the police on ya lad, fuck you and the rest of your worthless race, though to be fair you're probably just some fat fucking white male larping as an illegal, everyone knows illegals can't speak English.

What's a pocho?

I was born here bitch, I'm not an illegal. That's grandpa. I get the same snap checks you do.

bullshit, nigger spic

Bye! Also just shameful you dumb spic, please sterilize yourself.

>it's legal in CA for anyone who can pass the firearms license exam to buy a gun

So you're telling me that illegals can legally drive, own a firearm and send their children to school without having to provide proof of citizenship? America is doomed. Also, have fun back in Juarez. ICE will be along shortly when your demented grandpa rats you out.

wow you did trump's job for him

Thank you for making America grater

>Everyone in this thread is new

feels bad man

Last time you made this thread it was your sister getting deported because you left the tecĀ¬22 in her car.

The police don't actively deport them but if they're arrested ice could decide to process them

Hope everything works out for the best user.
btw how the hell did you get a Tec-22?
This is why we all need to advocate for less gun laws, because this kind of stuff only happens in California.

Smoking kills user, keep that in mind on your one way trip to Tijuana

>got mad and called the police

What a lil faggot

>He thinks this makes him an American

RACE WAR WHEN!?!?!