Thunderf00t = potential ally against degeneracy?

Is thunderf00t our_guy?

He was one of the first tubers to criticize the fuck out of SJW's for their stupidity. He's a competent, effective scientist and good at creating solid arguments.

His recent criticism of Trump indicates that he is in a mixed state. Is it possible to be purple-pilled?

I'm not sure what to think now. I supported Trump because I fucking hate political correctness but then I listened to some recent videos and realized how fucking stupidly small that reward was.

I support Trump's immigration policies but I realized how fucking stupid this man is after going thru T-foots vidlist.

>inb4 (pol is) satire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZuaJtgTbAI
youtube.com/watch?v=ez_VFjjrdy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, James White's a better competence against degeneracy and the like.
youtube.com/watch?v=YZuaJtgTbAI

What about Sargon of Akkad?

He's argumentation/solution is kinda weak.
degeneracy isn't just a matter of intellectual shortcomings, but it's also in many ways a identity crisis. Which a lot of youtubers, like Sargon of Akkad, don't seem to recognize.

What identity crisis are we talking about - that of degenerate SJW's or that of "intellectuals"?

Look at his dishonest reaction to Lauren Southern (or whatever her name is) and you'll realize he's just a partisan shill working for science grants.

If he's partisan, which party is he? He's certainly not part of the regressive/degenerate left.

I wouldn't associate him with a party, more of with the Pro-EU establishment that he beds with for more funding. Know what I mean?

>Lauren Southern
I watched his reaction and it didn't come off as very shilly. He just called out that bitch for her bullshit reporting. For his own funding, it's his livelihood. I'll never blame a white man for trying to secure his livelihood.

He grasped for straws on basic semantics. Watch her response and realize what a cunt he came off being. He is anti alt right and hates all this meme shit we do. He's too old, as well.

>white
nothing to do with this, buddy

yes.

>hates Lauren Southern
>sucks up to Ana Kasparian

I'd rank him above Shaun King, but not by much.

youtube.com/watch?v=ez_VFjjrdy0

>anti-Brexit
>pro Scotland independence
>anti Trump
>anti Lauren Southern

>is he /ourguy/?
Nope not even close.
He should've stuck to religion and feminism, it's all he's good for.

He didn't want brecit to happen because he wanted heavier funding for the company he works for. That lack of being able to see the big picture through the woods makes him inferior to other youtubers.

Fucking lol PewDiePie and now this guy?

This is not recent. PewDiePie is recent.

this is the lamest place on the entire internet

he was the original fedora tipping faggot.

every single cultural icon you guys try to meme up is a faggot.

styx, moly, milo, gavin, sargon, spencer, i shouldn't even have to say thunderfoot: these are all faggots.

get a FUCKING life.

It's not that he couldn't see the big picture, the big picture was explained to him multiple times.
His streams with Sargon were fucking painful
>Sargon: says thing
>Tf00t: BULLSHIT!
>Sargon: evidence
>Tf00t: changes subject without acknowledging he was wrong

The guy knew about the big picture, but he cared more about his own job. Instead of admitting that Remain is generally a bad idea but good for him, he decided to deny reality and insist Remain is actually great for everyone.
He was just being dishonest because he had to justify his selfish reasoning

this. also, he's a turbo-autist.

>faggot
>faggot
>faggot
>fag
>faggots
wow you're really cool, way to show off your intelligence, faggot

bluepilled, faggot. he was anti-brexit

Meh. I like his science vids, and unlike the complete trash my housemate watches (looking at you, TAA and screeching neckbeard #567), he can actually talk without making me want to cut off my balls and use them to plug my ears.

Other than that, eh. Jewtube is only really useful for background noise anyway.

If you're into science, check out CodysLab. He felt the Bern I think, but he keeps his personal politics out of his videos.

He falls cleanly into reddit atheist territory: actively inoffensive, and is a perpetual victim of the left, despite his moderate, joe-blow-american views. Personally, I like his science stuff, but his political stuff exists to validate opinions more than to shiv the left