Pro soccer player leaves field in tears after racist chants

www.cbsnews.com/news/brazilian-soccer-player-everton-luiz-in-tears-after-racist-chants-in-serbia/

Who was in the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=265_1408483473&safe_mode=off
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a fucking pussy lol

The media knows it can legally lie
Media lies all the time
Media runs hoaxes and bullshit all the time
My first reaction is just another media stunt for divide and rule purposes
If it's true, I feel sorry for the little guy

>Doesn't flip them off and get on with the game like a man
>Cries like a bitch, and shows weakness instead

Kebab Removers 1 : Brazil 0

Sounds like fake news desu, but politics should stay out of sports and sports out of politics.

European natives resisting the foreign racial element within their society

came here to say this
HAHAHAHA

> we're too chicken shit to attack the government, lets attack this soccer player instead.
Serbs confirmed for subhumans

>Soccer player is a girl.
Nothing new there.

I don't need politics in my sports. Shit like this is just cancer.

>getting offended by chants

NECK

Traditionally racist fans defending their beloved sport.

Non-whites have no rights in Europe. That's the treatment they should receive, if not fucking acid to their faces.

For starters we can remove non-native players in European national teams and okay

thats one of the best scenes from simpsons

Serbs once again showing how based they are.

>soccer player cries on soccer field over hurt feelings

how is this news

So no rights for slavshits?
I can live with that desu

Slavs are traditionally considered White. They only solidly non-white people in Europe are Meds

Stuff like that can be decided by the fifa that is their internal policy but don't start a politicl discussion about it when I'm trying to watch a game. It's just fucking anoying when they do that

It's all about the Neanderthal blood.

Neanderthal = white

>soccer players
What a useless sport

You know what's annoying? Negroes and Turks on German national team

Cuckold

Is there any video of this?

:(

uefa/fifa gonna fine these retards to fucking infinty, if they ever get the chance - the only thing saving them being disbanded or some shit, it wasnt a european game. You on the fucking radar now 'kebab removers' - enjoy playing with yourselves, cos, thats the only team youll be allowed to play shortly enough.

I don't have anything against a soccer team with only native players, tho. I just don't want politics in sports. Because it goes both ways, than leftis will try to send their (((message))) every fucking moment they can get. Like we saw at the superbowl.

I guess there will never be a world cup in Serbia now

I would fear for my life too if I were trying to make my life in another country and literal neonazis started to shout at me to die

DAAAAAAAAARRRRYYLLLL

For starters there is no left and right. There is pro-native and anti-native. FIFA, very much like EU(pic related), is by default of its founding documents shills against muh racism and muh dyscriminayshun. It's already political. RESPECT much?

He helped their team to win, what a ungrateful bastards they are.

t. BASED Brexit negro BRITON

That team can play whoever they like, 11 gut burghers all from the same 'local ethnically pure' rancid womb, for all anyone cares. Player they were abusing (and there is no other word) does not play for them, he did not ask for that shit, nor should he have to face it. 'Rad' can fuck off and, as suggested, play with themselves.

Wow, puppets have feelings.

>ethnically pure
The only way to prevent the inbreeding and shit tier genetics you see

AYYY PUTO

This is Trump's america... fucking disgusting

This subhuman nigger IS POLITICAL and claims SERBIANDOM
“My family and I feel at home in Serbia and this is why I could not stop the tears after the game,” he said, according to Reuters. “I took 90 minutes of racist abuse and other insults from the terraces and thereafter I found myself in a cauldron of emotionless individuals who charged at me when they should have protected me. I want to forget this, refocus on football and urge everyone to say ‘No’ to racism.”

What an absolute fucking pussy.

>Brazilians
>Shemales

>Implying there is anything wrong with 2d traps

But nigger, you realize that there were EU politicians who called for a ban of the national Russian soccer team after the Crimea incident they also wanted to ban Englands soccer team after the brexit. But the fifa said no because it's against their ruels to mix politics with sport events so yeah

> But the fifa said no because it's against their ruels to mix politics with sport events so yeah
Because FIFA is corrupt and Russia literally bought FIFA. FIFA pedals anti-European politics. Pedals them hard.

>mfw I remember that Italians are so racist they destroyed their own countrymens career

Wtf did I just watch 20 times in a row trying to figure out wtf I just watched 20 times in a row?

>poor pupper

liveleak.com/view?i=265_1408483473&safe_mode=off

well duh thats raycist and antisemitic too bc you're going against kalergis vision of the future where the kikes will rule over a world of mixed race shitskin slaves

those fans weren't racist they just wanted to make a player play shitty. And it worked.

Fans just want their team to win, nd they'll do anything to let that happen.
not racist.

If he was yellow they would have thrown rice or some shit

haha me too

Lmao is he kissing him in pic?

based slavs blowing shitskins the fuck out

welcome to serbia, if you don't like it, niggers, faggots, transgenders, kikes, get the fuck out.

we need more diversity!

Shitskins aren't known for their mental toughness.

At least it was a fairly clean shot. Checked out quicker than dude. Fucking morons.

Niggers are so fragile. It's actually pretty funny

>crygrass

arent known for mental anything desu

i dare you to name me one nigger philosoph off the top of your head

>says the school shooter

reminder to blame the kikes WHENEVER race comes into play.

How many decapitations have you completed today, Eduardo?

I don't understand soccer fans. They're literally retarded vermin. Whites are minority when it comes to soccer players and fans still do this?

Sowell, sorta

How did this fucking shit go viral we are fucking 3rd world who the fuck cares

Not accurate quote. Use mine KalergiPill from here

you forgot cigans. Serbians seem to have bad record removing cigans

You're trying to weasel your way into the eu, expect tons of this shit for the next 10-15 years

Watch those edgys little bydlo, you will cut yourself.

thanks senpai

>became known because he criticised affirmative action

top kek

>removing cigans

Every single cigan from my town went to Sweden in 2010 when they lifted visa requirement for Serbia.

>Serbian fans are notorious for racist outbursts against black players. Rad supporters are known for their nationalist ultra-right behavior.
>nationalist ultra right

Goddamn, they actually publish this shit. This sounds like something lifted directly out of call of duty. Fuck man.

It's nothing to be proud of, Zeljko, when you fuck over your neighbours. And not really. Take a look, Serbian cigans and those pretending to be Serbs:
Dragoljub Ackovic - politician
Zorica Brunclik - singer
Rajko Djuric - politician
Dragan Kojic Keba - singer
(E)Mina Kostic - artist
Saban Saulic - singer
Svetlana Aleksic (Zilha Ramizai) - singer

He's genocidal enough, no need to twist his words ever. Will make EU awareness pro-nativists look like frauds

Autistic screeching.

We just think it's funny because people have been calling us anti-white shit, and
discriminating against us all our lives.

We're used to it. Desensitized even...

Brown folks aren't used to facing racism. That's why they react strongly, either
with violence, or tears.. They're sensitive.

>soccer

I don't know if this semen slurping sport is for me guys

A lot of them are not cigans, just turkish rape babies.

60-70% of serbia are shitskins.

>Serbians are racist
Colour me surprised? Not like they enacted ethno-state laws against ethnicities living in a state they shared only 20 years ago.

nice

Nobody in the balkans gives a fuck about RS and Serbia uniting.

Those whom I listed are cigan LARPing as Serbians. Many such cases. Serbian blood pollution, when occurs, is from cigans
>Turk rape baby
Rape doesn't result in pregnancy in most cases and "first kitten goes to the water" you know. Most mongrelisation in Europe happen with intermarriage. Turks got enriched by people from the Balkans, whom they shipped back to Turkey, if anything

It's just banter

Italy?

That nigger is a faggot

No its funny banter. Just like oliver kahn getting bananas thrown at his goal because he looks like a monkey

>Cries
>weakness
typical white man response

He was upset because noboby gave him banana.

DESIGNATED

Cykablyat lmao

Fuck off.

By now, I think he's some sort of Hungarian or Croat in Vojvodina with his faulty knowledge of history.

Cant a guy just be racist these days?Jeez

Hungarians are usually pretty based and being die hard anti-ciganists, they wouldn't have used the "Turkish rape baby" meme for sure

>Monkeys calling other players Monkeys

Is this some kind of joke? None of those hecklers are white.

Oh no poor billionaire nigger married to a 10/10 aryan woman being called a few means words.

says the asian