Anyone else feeling like the world is falling apart?

Anyone else feeling like the world is falling apart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m50p-XScreM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have been feeling like this since the 1900s

Get on with your life, get off pol. Realize how short life is and that when you're dead it nothing you did will matter. Thus you should aggressively pursue your passion as long as it doesn't invade others freedoms and happiness. All the greats did this.

Ignore everyone who tells you you're stupid/ it's gay/ you're a loser etc. find where you belong and do what you love. 95% of your life is ignoring things that aren't important and people that will try to stop you because it's easier to stop you from being successful than working to be a success themselves

no

it's the most peaceful it's ever been actually

I think it's a perfect storm of several converging crisis.

>life expectation increases
>newly minted elderly class
>massive welfare states
>global monetary system
>instantaneous global comms
>very politically aware and disenfranchised population
peak oil/ peak food
massive refugee influx

We're in for some shit.

I feel like things have to get worse before they get better.

The world isn't suddenly falling apart. You're simply only now realizing that it was never put together very well in the first place.

Yes, I don't care.

>The leaf says....as his country is trying to ban any negative talk on the religion of Islam

Enjoy it while it lasts, you're very naive

No, it was always like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=m50p-XScreM

This.

You don't weed out rats without them all coming out of their burning nests.

ultimately people just have to be ignored

Dont worry Its all part of the plan

this.

fuck Sup Forums tbqh.

> le passion meme
That's my passion faggot
Artificial entertainment is boring af

Embrace the chaos.

All good heroes must be thrown into chaos before they can triumph over evil.

These trips aren't

when I look outside it fine, but through the computer screen, there is A LOT OF HORSING AROUND

Who's plan is that?

Well, we're currently experiencing a full-on information war, so yeah. It's a bit headspinning. Hopefully something cool happens soon.

This individualistic, nihilistic thinking is how we got here. We were once a great people, destined for the stars. Now it's 2017 and Rome is telling us to give up and pursue hedonism. Fuck you, spaghetti nigger. I will fight the Jew until my last breath. They have demoralized you, but there are still men of our race being born with the right stuff, and we will be victorious. Hail victory.

With Trump, Yep

Yes,very much in the last 4 weeks.

Wait till they get hardcore.

Damn it feels good.

>aggressively pursue your passion
>when you're dead nothing you did will matter
contradictory

Sup Forums is definitely falling apart and being divided into a thousand tiny pieces over that faggot Milo

it's going way too slow

Don't call someone a faggot... faggot.

>falling for raids and shills
holy shit really dude

look just keep quiet about layer 2 till the shilling stops...

what a coincidence that this ended up happening when pretty much everyone who was skeptical of him predicted it

this is what happens when you trust this kind of a fella

He means suck cock and do drugs if that makes you happy. He's a fucking loser

Read the Bible. It's actually all coming together. All of this was predicted thousands of years ago.

it's called communism

fight it where you see it, it is mankind's greatest enemy

If you have the opportunity to kill or maim an actual marxist, do it (with the backing of the law in self defense, of course ;) ).

God is removing His hedge of protection from the world. We will feel His wrath as He sets His awful powers on the world.

It's suppose to fall apart.

That was the whole plan, OP. Are you fucking stupid?

You actually thought KEK was summoned to save America?

He's going to save the world, by destroying America :-)

Fucking idiots, and redditfags so fucking stupid.

This shit real tho. Like if it were to end, it would be somewhere around October of 2018. I did the math and that date would work. and so could 2020, etc

I don't know what to do though. I get up and stay on Sup Forums all day. My life sucks.

this

if you agree with this spagetti nigger faggot you are the definition of the left.

watch out for these shills

MAGA

Hey better than mine. I get up and only browse Sup Forums half the day

GET OUT

Dude, people have been feeling like the world is getting worse for the entirety of human history. It's how our minds work.

Just into 2
Those who love gay kikes and those who don't

Don't be scared. Crawl into my 2-person sleeping bag with me and let's watch the world burn together. I promise I won't get grabby.

nah its just the kikes

So then Trump's the Antichrist?

Stop pretending to know Gods plan.

You didn't expect the elites to cede almost 100 years of uncontested dominance that easily, did you? Prepare for a fight faggot.

fuck Sup Forums and fuck alt right people

>the world is falling apart
>life is short
>follow your passion
My passion is supporting Zionist Jews in accomplishing a One World Government

no

No I dont think I do. I have no clue. from the predictions in Revelation I have a rough time frame of what would happen if it happened but idk when it will start

While that is undeniably true, we passed the point of no return a long time ago. In Britain specifically, the early 50's-late 60's. Society is on this trajectory now until it hits the ground, hard. Flapping your arms won't help.

So being anything other than a hedonistic nihilist serves only as a handicap.

That's uh.. exactly what I expected.

>America
>The world

You know what you are looking for when you are here, especially, here.

Explain to me what you mean by all coming together?

How is that possible when it is clearly falling apart?

The bible said that it would all come apart in Revelations.

Where do you see it coming together?

We are in the End times, bad times are ahead of us!

Deal

They would rather see the world burn than let us tear their plans torn down. We may have to oblige them. Just remember that as long as there are free people that are willing to fight them, they can't win.

what's wrong with pol having a debate?

>two of the worlds largest economies, the US and Euro Zone, are falling apart.
>this won't have world wide repercussions.

Its not

We just have to find these shills and split their heads in half thats all

Good. It's time for America's second founding.

>jewish banker and politician pedophilia being exposed
>former british prime minister exposed as pedophile
>jews losing power
>whites gaining power
>world is becoming redpilled on the occult
>"establishment" is desperate
>want to start ww3
>Putin hates establishment and wont do it

Even if these sadistic faggots causea nuclear war, not all of us will die in the war, and those who survive will find their bunkers and kill them all for starting it.

There is no escape. The establishment should surrender evil as a model for ruling and simply embrace inclusion and good.

Well that's no good. I just want to play minecraft.

Wtf I hate pol now

>argentina

I feel like the media is falling apart, and are making everything into a national/world disaster in their reporting in the desperate attempt to retain viewership.

But the world itself seems fine to me.

Something's happening... Something vile. The feeling I'm getting, the sudden cultural climate shift, the current situation, the mass-shilling, and this feeling of... wrongness... Kek needs our power.

I feel it too, but my feeling is a bit more...metaphysical. Like I just felt the tremors of a lurching monster that lurks just beyond this veil of reality.

Drink myself into a stupor every night.
It's easy to forget about the world until you're hungover in the morning.
I'd an hero if I had the balls.

I wish nukes never became a thing. The world is meant for the eternal battlefield. There must be a victor. Eternal Stalemate is death.

Roll for gore

>being scared to use nukes

You really think the world would be completely destroyed? Do you not realize how small cities are compared to the planet? Do you not realize how easy it is for nature to retake what was once hers?

This

The world would survive. My nation likely would not.

Nukes absolutely restrained the actions of nations and what they were willing to do. Worst and best invention of the 20th century by far.

If you are a peasant poor who has no money than yes.