Guys i'm worried CTR is about to figure out how to get to layer 2. How do we stop them?

guys i'm worried CTR is about to figure out how to get to layer 2. How do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. It seems they're still mostly unaware for now.

You don't ... They will burn themselves out

Kek provides the means and the manner which will bolster our forces. One must act without acting, be without being, such is kek.

>worried about layer 2 being breached
must suck being a single digit pleb

even if they find it they wont be able to get the passwords

With the bogpill.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

>the rave that saved europe

>layer 2
lol gtfo larping fgt

They'll never crack the code. It would take them an entire generation.

>he doesnt have access
sucks to suck, cuck

can someone tell me more about layer 2? I want the whole enchilada.

Heh maybe oneday, kid.

>there are people who are still RPing layer 2
meme is old and gone. move on

ha, did they ban your IP? or did you just never get in?

How bout a quick rundown, per se?

HOW COMW NO-ONE TOLD ME ABOUT LEVEL TWO?!?!?! YOU CUNTS!! I THOUGHT WE WAS MATES AND SHIT

I'll even take a basic gestalt.

we're suppose to say it doesn't exist
we're suppose to say anyone talking about it is "RPing or LARPing"

that's really as much as I can say or they'll ban my IP

>they'll get to layer two
It took us direct communication with Gabriel to acquire the mental ability to get to later two. They're on the cusp, but we're fighting for the Lord Almighty and none can stand in our way.

Shut the fuck up faggot, give them our entire armory why don't you

Layer 2 is our primary weapon and they likely won't be able to find out much about it.

damn it, sorry

i've only had layer 2 access for a week. I assumed everyone in this thread was okay. I'll stop

it's basically how trump won, created around the same time bernie got fucked over by the dnc

You'd be sickened if you knew the truth.

The fact that you knuckle-draggers even know about layer-2 means people haven't been doing their jobs.

What the fuck are you even doing making this thread? They probably had no idea about it before now you spaz.

it got out in an earlier thread, it's too late

My point exactly. Not that it matters anymore. Project Starflower is old news.

wow user, you figured it out too

let me explain:

propaganda as we know it, modern religion, news, movies, everything they got, is layer 1. Layer 1 works on the brains instincts.

the reason Sup Forums and pepe became so powerful, is because, unknowingly, we began to reach layer 2. We where so bombarded by propaganda and excitement to the senses, that we developed an "immunity".
At one point in time, religion began as layer 2, but then it was taken by lesser men and degraded to a merely layer 1.

Shills cant into layer 2 because they cant even see it yet, or imagine it, they still live bound to the physicality of their brain, but layer 2 goes beyond that, thats why if you are operating in layer 2, layer 1 attacks dont affect you, hence, the resistance of Sup Forums to shills and propaganda

I AM READY SHILLS; THINK YOU CAN DO LAYER 2,, BRING IT ON

> he's only on layer 2

Aka: project starflower. That was back in the 80s anyway. All public knowledge.

What the hell is layer 2?

I currently have access to layer 2. we've had a spy detected in the past week for the first time ever. We've made a lot of changes to how we vet access. The spy ended up befriending /ourguy/ irl, setting up spy cams to record the passwords killing him and taking over his identity. The way we discovered it was through typing pattern analysis. The timing intervals of the spy were often 2 standard deviations from the /ourguys/ baseline. So we sent /ouragent/ to stake out the location and sure enough a spook eventually left /ourguy/'s residence. To be honest its an impossible system to infiltrate without going through drastic measures. Luckily no major operational plans were spilt due to our internal sequestering of knowledge and discussions. Honestly we aren't bothered by the infiltration our netsec rivals any organization period, and the systems in place for occurrences like last week's worked more or less as expected.
rest easy surface-fags

Shit, ignore this I know now

ha funny i can see your layer 2 flag on this post and not the old one

now SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT

>tfw behind 7 layers

They didn't get to layer 2 with Trump, they won't get to it now.

I love it. These shills were so focused on shilling layer 1 that they didn't even realize we had all gone to layer 2.
Thank you for all the people that stayed on layer 1 to distract them.

why the fuck are you idiots making threads about this
YOU KNOW THE FUCKING RULES OF LAYER 2.
ABIDE THEM

STOP BRINGING ATTENTION TO LAYER 2

JFC

>Thank you for all the people that stayed on layer 1 to distract them.
You're welcome. They shall not pass.

fuck and sage this thread, op is a faggot
let it slide, fast

It's been taken care of. Meet me in Layer 2, I'll give you a quick rundown.

Attention Sup Forums I am a newflag redpill I am aware of a secret /z/ board how do I get on, so i can redpill normies and Mudflips.

i have your IP to a mod

if you don't shill for 7 days you'll be bumped up a layer

good luck

i think it's a little to late to try and hide it now

so confused.

>when you're on Sup Forums 24/7 but you still manage to miss the hot new esoteric maymay
feels bad man

this one's fresh off the presses family