This is the man that crashed and burned today

This is the man that crashed and burned today.

Press F to pay respects to the pedo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xvo798HfOOo
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE
youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shariablue McMuffin or Stormfront

All the shills are indistiguishable.

>Sup Forums will defend a faggot jew

Found the pedo lover

Je Suis Milo

Since when did Sup Forums care about Milo? Tell your bosses that they're wasting money.

Nice b8 m8
but milo is no pedo. this thing is so comically blown out of proportion I have no idea where to start.

WE NEED TO CONTACT MILO ABOUT SUPPORTING
youtube.com/watch?v=Xvo798HfOOo
IF WE UTILIZE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY WE CAN DESTROY DEGENERACY COMPLETELY AND ESTABLISH OUR CONSERVATIVE ROOTS

>gay jewish
>turns out he's pedo

And nothing of value was lost

This kill yourself slow and painfully OP

>tfw you will never have a young milo to protect and give love

When the antifa of lowIQChan join forces with ShareBlue.

He was a victim of pedophilia, not the pedo himself.

gb2reddit

No one's saying he is a pedo.

they always re-abuse, like clockwork
he can't be trusted

>Tell your bosses that they're wasting money.

Ironic post for a faggot jew/.

Sage divide and conquer shill threads. The man makes a living off of saying provocative shit. He was a victim of abuse, and is saying/doing things that are indicative of that. If he was a leftist, they would be slurping his cum off of the floor for saying the things he said.

Few here ever even gave a shit about him in the first place.

>a minor who wants sex with an older man is okay
>not a pedo

lmfao

fuck off share blue shill

What if he's playing the victim card and the media is unwillingly victim-blaming him and only making him stronger at the end?

Try harder

>unwillingly
unwittingly*

Unlike Milo I don't advocate mutilated penises

He is not any more of a pedo than the OP.

Sup Forums warned of trusting Milo the Jew when he started becoming an attention whore for the so-called alt-right.
Sup Forums was not wrong

> paying respects to a pedo

Alt-right ladies and gentlemen

>"Those fucking SJWs and their silencing of MUH FREE SPEECH to say kill all Niggers and Jews."
>Milo makes pedophile jokes
>"OH NO YOU CAN'T BE PRATICIBG UR SPEECH THAT WAY!"
I expecting better from Sup Forums

Good on him for counterpunching.

I never defended him in public and I'm certainly not about to start but even the parts of Sup Forums who hate this guy will acknowledge that he is second to only one when it comes to triggering the SJWs and if he can survive this co-ordinated attack then they're going to be even more triggered.

>interesting about Louise Mensch's former business partner

it wasn't a joke

he literally said man/boy relationships are okay

>but milo is no pedo. this thing is so comically blown out of proportion I have no idea where to start.

>"We get hung up on this child abuse stuff… This is one of the reasons why I hate the left, the one size fits all policing of culture, this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent.
>Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody who is 13 years old and sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty, who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty.
>In the gay world, some of the most important enriching, and incredibly life-affirming, important, shaping relationships are between younger boys and older men. They can be hugely positive experiences very often for those young boys."

He said that it's okay for boys as young as 13 to have homosexual relationships.

I stand by milo.

Played right into the Jews hands, congratulations

Alt-Light actually. The Alt-Right wouldn't want him.

is that a quote from his book or one of his speeches?

Homosexual relationships with much older men, that is. He even suggested it was okay for old priests to fuck teenaged boys.

>"some of the most important enriching, and incredibly life-affirming, important, shaping relationships are between younger boys and older men."
>"I’m grateful for Father Michael [a Catholic priest Milo claims to have had sex with as a teenager]. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him."

He gave no indication that he was joking or trolling.

Maybe I am. Can you defend it?

A conversation on Joe Rogan's podcast: youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

Oh look, another false flag attempt.

Not a false flag. He legit defended boy love

ive been saying he's a vile disingenuous opportunistic kike like the rest of ((( them ))) for months now. I'm not shocked, let the truth come to light.

I stand by Milo. You are a Share Blue shitposter, also sage.

Pretty sure Milo admitted on having a relationship with an older man while he was underage on No Jumper though, but I dont really know whats going on.

I guess cognitive dissonance isn't a problem if you just turn your brain off, hey.

Je Suis Milo

Get raped by a nigger dick. You are a disgusting pedo apologist

(((homosexuals)))

MILO YIANNOPOLOUS:

PEDOPHILIA IS A GOOD THING

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

It's ok when our side does it.

Defend this pedo faggot right fucking now, pol!

Fucking disgusting

>when shills think other shills are anons and they think they are actually consensus cracking

I can see Milo amongst these creatures.

Oh wow we are honored, a couple of kike shill try-hards.

I hope Milo's fame and notoriety skyrocket from your butthurt and tears.

am i the only one who sees images like this and takes like 50 pics of myself to make sure i dont look the same way?

OP is the user that crashed and burned today

Pay your respects by replying shill

His response to the Shill's false allegations.
youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI

F

F is for faggots.

Which is what pol loves.

shill

Fuck you child rapist
Press S to spit on his grave

lol judging by everything that has happend to him thus far, no. he only gets more popular. nice try shill OP

/pol have no problem with Milo, even thought most people here don't like him either, he's a useful tool.

Only ShareBlue, Antifa, the MSM and the lower IQ alt-right (a.k.a InfiniteChan) have a serious problem with Milo.

Remember #pizzagate folks? Just some bait and switch. There are pedos out there, but Milo ain't one.

Milo was always just a useful idiot who we barely tolerated as long as he at least tried to stick to the script.

A lot of Sup Forums advocates for AoC being 13. There's no "our side."

Like the Phoenix, he will rise again.

That video title is the equivalent of "TRUMP ADMIT HE RAPED WOMEN", and immediately out you as a (crap) shill.

have done so for a long time, newshill

Newfags got tricked by a jew and supported a pedo. Newfags of the last 2-3 years are shit.