Why do edgy millennial cynics always say

>Go to a college for three years
>get a useless piece of paper
>stuck with a job you hate

When I ask them what the "job you hate is" it's usually some generic desk job. I don't understand this. The alternative is:

>being jobless
>leeching off welfare
>having a job with no concern for safety (i.e. you can die and no one will take accountability)

Why have these people given up on the most average fulfilling lifestyle? Is it because it's "boring" or "too average"?

why would anyone not want to be a NEET on welfare?

>in control of your life
>never have to do anything you don't want to do
>entire day is free time to do whatever you want, every single day

how brainwashed must you be to think your life is somehow better because you're a wageslave instead of a welfare leech?

Dunno. I'm a filthy Zhang so I was taught to believe there is a formula for a successful life and through self discipline and hard work you can achieve it. There was also family and peer pressure as all your relatives lead successful and fulfilling lives and it inspired you to do well. It's just expectations. Behave as a kid, do well in school, do well in uni, do well at work, make friends, get married, have kids etc

There are more alternatives than that, stupid wagecuck bitch. Like being self-employed, becoming a farmer. But keep on being a cubicle bitch since you're obvious so much smarter than the rest of us.

>Like being self-employed,
that's already fulfilling, The point I'm trying to get across is being able to stand on your two feet. The types of people who say that stuff are usually subsidised in some way and are degenerate

>a fucking chink

Wow, no surprise. Obsession with money and career is 3rd world mentality because you chinks and streetshitters died if you didnt. You live in the white man's land chinkboy, we have moved past such thinking since becoming post-scarcity economies.

what's the matter landlord raised your rent again?

Whatever, go back to the motherland chinkboy. But your sister and mother may stay (I'm open to making some hapa babies with them).

Calm your tits, it ain't our fault we have to actually work hard to live the comfy life you live, and maybe that's why you cucknada is so cucks by us

Because they were promised greatness, and all they receive is mediocrity.

The worst part perhaps is that white collar work is garbage for the mind and body while home life has gone to shit in the last 60 years.

Yeah but you will have to move out of your moms basement first, oh wait you can't because you are too incompetent to buy a proper house

>40k a year downtown toronto
>maybe 80k in 5 years
>raising housing prices

don't think i can have kids.

Have you ever actually heard an edgy millennial cynic say this?

I'm in work training.

It's way more liberating than a desk job.

I leached off the government through pell grants and my Gi bill money through college. Didn't have a job.

Now I have a Civil Eningineering degree and design retaining walls all the day for the next 49 years. I hate my life.

Being a welfare leach was the best time of my life.

whoa Taiwan! Will you get mad if I call you China? The lore is Taiwan people get very mad at that (I'm Malaysian Chinese btw)

Yea keep working hard you fucking insect but don't brag about it like it makes you better, you know damn well if you didn't your chances of marrying Xinpi are nil and she's going to keep on riding BWC (Big White Cock).

yes. It's usually those pot smoking people I usually hand around with

Eningineering
ENINGINEERING
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck I'm glad I wasn't born retarded.

i do math. no spell good

Hey engineering is a pretty good profession

No I won't be mad, the tension between China and Taiwan aren't as big as how the western media portrays it, most of us don't give a fuck

Designing retaining walls does sound pretty fun. I was poking fun of his spelling of engineering though,

Yeah that mentality is why you fail user, you are denying the fact that the only way to success is hardworking if you aren't born into it, and when you see someone who actually works for what he wants, you immediately turn to your last resort that you are white so "supposedly " you are better" , you might occasion encounter some Asian whore that would ride anything including her door knob, but if you ever consider her a wife material then good luck

What happens when cities and surrounding areas become genuinely unlivable for the people who work there?

Because as a neet you're too poor to do anything BUT sit at home. That's not living.

Because nothing is in your control apart from your computer, the day your parents kick you out or govt cuts your support you will have no choice left but work, don't think you are escaping it because everyone is tolerating your existence

Whatever, you're a just a worthless chink so your opinion is irrelevant. I don't need to be part of the rat race because of my white privilege, while you do, so get used to working long hours at the office while I fuck Xinpi.

I want a job where I can walk around NYC all day on my laptop. Not because I love NYC but I figure that's where those types of jobs would be and I live NJ. I'm getting a computer science degree. Are there a lot of jobs like that for people with cs degrees and how hard are they to find?

Yeah go fuck your imaginary xinpi Asian whore , and live in your white superiority delusion, while we fuck your country