Post pictures that really make you think

Post pictures that really make you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

petapixel.com/2016/08/02/26-photos-show-war-changed-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sikhs are based AF

>Quran 5:32
AYYYYYYYYYY

D E A D E Y E S

woah... so this is the power of bro tier...

>tons of churches also took residents in

I am also making a semi public statement all things I have posted or said, were part of a trolling scheme I am not supportive of Racist or far right wing views, I am simply enjoying my anonymity and the joking edgy atmosphere any posts I have made in the Past, present or future are satire and do not represent my views.

Yeah the difference is he was deranged whereas muslims take this sort of behavior as a political practice.

Something that really made me think was a J-blogger who's channel is Kanadajin3, who's an outspoken atheist (on her channel), and all of a sudden she went full retard, and made videos on how Muslims are welcomed in Japan, and her profile pic is her wearing a hijab with the American flag (even though she's from Canada).

Canadians and atheists really make me think...

sorry, religious practice*

Yeah, but the Sikhs had FRENCH fries. Those kids look super fuckin happy. Way cooler than some boring ass church.

There's literally nothing wrong with Sikhs. They kill Muslims and take care of homeless children. What's not to like?

B A S E D

>>

good times

>ignoring 9/11

Liberals sure are classy.

When I saw what gypsies really look like I was disappointed.I have never seen a roma as beautiful as her

>I'm incapable of winning based on my own merit despite my merit being superior to my opponent's
>Even though I believe I should easily win, I don't so it's OK to resort to dirty tactics
>People who complain about me being hypocritical do this are wrong because I'm right
>I also think sidecuts are a good idea

That really activates my almonds

False Flag,

Maybe it's because Islam is a badass religion. All Christianity seems to do is produce angry atheists. 'Cause it's A SHIT RELIGION. You fucking christcucks don't even follow Jesus' teaching you fucking crooked shitbags.

made me laugh

Sikhs are bro-tier though.

Atheism is the root of leftism and SJWism. Every communist state in history made great efforts to stamp out religion and replace it with state atheism. The reason for this is because if you destroy someone's faith, and remove their ethical foundation, they become an empty vessel for you to fill with whichever ideas you so please.

Wow finally someone fucking said it.

>Let's ignore Trumps trips on lolita express with Jeffrey Epstein and Milo saying it's literally okay to fuck little boys.
>QUICK EVERYONE SHOOT UP THAT FAMILY RESTAURAUNT!

Sup Forums is retarded sometimes.

To be fair, she's not actually a gypsy. Esmeralda was actually born a normal human French girl named "Agnes" and was kidnapped by the gypsies who left Quasimodo in her place.

>"Domestic" Terrorism.

Reading comprehension 0/10

Hmm I wonder who could lurk behind this post

CIA

really ignites those neurons

I really don't understand this comic. At all.

Why was it originally a weightlifting competition and at what point was it changed to a political competition? Was it when she knew she wouldn't out lift him?

Why he is defining the stake? Is the implication that if he wins politically, his ideals would mean her family would be killed? If that is so then why is he still lifting weights? I though the competition was changed.

what was his political motive?

Nearly every sentence in that contained a factual error.
However the base message is correct.
Like the nazis did with Christianity.
It's not secluded to the far left. It happens in most totalitarian regimes.
Religion can be a tool to enslave.

These are all fucking terrible.

The only thing these make me think about is that you're a fucking retard

I love the fact that they clearly couldn't find a mosque that took them in, and had to settle with some other brown person with a turban.

Seriously, nobody hates the Sikhs.

The author of the comic in the OP needed to construct a convoluted narrative which justifies them attacking anyone they disagree with.

Showed remarkable imagination for a leftist.

Then again, they do live in a fantasy land.

They are shitskins and look upon the Aryan with contempt.

Get off their dicks

Not our fault you're a gullible retard who's enslaved to a book

Where's the original?

Typical Italian, protecting your pedophile pizza kinfolk.

Begone!

>and had to settle with some other brown person with a turban.
this casual and unwitting racism is delicious

You're wrong. He's Right.

Antifa-chan is a QT

There has to be an edit of her being fucked, someone post it.

I was thinking the same thing.

This feels like a leftist cringe-fest

This one triggered me the worst. If anyone gives you this shit, you can know straightaway that you're talking to someone with zero knowledge of American political history.

I mean what do these people fucking think, that the two parties just had a meeting one day in the 60's and decided to just switch platforms? Do they think this is like a regular thing we do every so often just to keep people on their toes? It's one of the biggest fucking myths propagated by the modern Democratic party and the fact that they're able to get away with it is maddening.

>passed
>completely unrelated image of Kim Kardashian

that IS the original. . . sad!

Exactly, just a good ol' cobba having a shitpost

Muslims hate Sikhs though.

The "I will kill your family" part is inaccurate.
A Leftist just hears that in their head, and uses that to justify their violence.
When an entire political side justifies violence, (Watch the news. Listen to the journalist's and anchor's praise. They want violence.) they become very dangerous.

>going for kneecaps
Who am I supposed to sympathize with?

He's right. They have no argument.

No he wasn't.

If you're being serious, it is the original.

If you're not, there aren't any Sup Forums revisions.

Digits Confirm

He was a patsy, fueled with rage against the Clintons and
government bureaucracies for the massacre at Waco, Texas.

They encouraged, aided, supplied and used him.

Holy shit I haven't seen Philosoraptor in years

but DR and Milo had nothing to do with pizzagate why am i replying to a shitty webcomic

He says, wearing a fancy tie in his profile pic.

Are you claiming Nazis don't want to kill people?

If he wanted to kill them...

Why would he make a deal instead of just killing them?

>Every communist state in history made an attempt to stamp out religion.

Communism and religion are recognised as ideologically incompatible but some states have allowed it. Eg.
China recognises five major religions today and has a theist population of 81%.

Contrast this with Fascist Germany wherein Adolf Hitler infiltrated the church executed dissenting priests, and planned to subvert the majority religion Lutheranism into an atheistic worship of the nazi regime. Phasing God from the equation.

Again totalitarianism hates desist influence. It has nothing to do with left or right politics.

That really cranks my bazoggles, why mask yourself after everyone has seen your face?

Pic related, makes you think.

In school they teach they switched a long time ago, they never explained why or how, just that all their policies got inverted, and republicans today were the racists democrats of yesterday.

expand on this

just wow

Fresh, steaming pile of OC

>Antifa can't compete

Nothing new

Fuck off with that bullshit
petapixel.com/2016/08/02/26-photos-show-war-changed-syria/

>Religion can be a tool to enslave.

Sure. Religions are a great way to unite and impose morals on the people. In an ideal state, it should be used by an agnostic elite to control the fickle masses better.

Holy fuck, this is wrong on so many levels.

nice rebuttal, faggot

It's not a myth. It fucking happened due to a number of factors. I'm sorry if history is inconvenient for you.

Start by learning about post-Goldwater Republicans adopting the Southern Strategy, and targeting bible thumpers and the rust belt and Democrats jumping on the civil rights train with LBJ and sweeping the board with disenfranchised minority voters.

He did nothing wrong

soooo much almond activation here

>China recognises five major religions today and has a theist population of 81%
China tried very hard to stamp them out but failed.

>Contrast this with Fascist Germany
Germany was never Fascist

>Adolf Hitler infiltrated the church
lol wut

>and planned to subvert the majority religion Lutheranism into an atheistic worship of the nazi regime
This is also a lie. Western pre-war propaganda.

>Again totalitarianism hates desist influence
False

Dis 1s REALY MAKes me THINGK!

Jesus was white
Those countrys are now majority muslim
Love thy neighbor doesn't mean let the neighbor into your home to fuck your wife

>Germany was never fascist.

I'm not dignify anything else you say with a response.
You're obviously happy in your hugbox with your alternative facts.

It's a simplification, boo ho? It was a political shift, they've happened a bunch in American history. I doubt anyone actually thinks that there was a day where people went to bed republican and woke up democrat, or visa versa.

Pigeon is playing 9th dimensional chess moron.

whats Sup Forumss opinion of miss betsy? i haven't seen many comments about her on here.