This Milo thing is a great opportunity to redpill the masses on the connection between pedophilia and homosexuality

This Milo thing is a great opportunity to redpill the masses on the connection between pedophilia and homosexuality.

> The present study investigated whether the etiology of preferred partner sex among pedophiles is related to the etiology of preferred partner sex among males preferring adult partners. Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

Fact: homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles.

>While 2-4% of men have homosexual preferences, 25-40% of pedophiles have homosexual preferences (Blanchard et al., 2000). Thus, homosexuality can be said to be overrepresented in the pedophile population. There is also more bisexual interest among pedophiles than among men who prefer adults (Freund & Langevin, 1976; Freund & Watson, 1992; Quinsey & Chaplin, 1988).

also

>the percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality of 2%-4%). [5,7,10,19,29,30] This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children. [19] Individuals attracted to females usually prefer children between the ages of 8 and 10 years. [3,5,31] Individuals attracted to males usually prefer slightly older boys between the ages of 10 and 13 years. [3,5]

mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/fulltext

Other urls found in this thread:

frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/fulltext
youtube.com/watch?v=Utgpi2AcAfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is disgraceful to see that the right wing which is supposed to uphold the morals in a society embrace degenerates like Milo and even trannies as well.

Shame.

Homosexuals deserve to be gassed.

Bump. Please don't slide this thread.

This is important. We MUST talk about the connection of pedophilia and homosexuality.

It is a scientific fact that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles. They are vastly overrepresented. This is our opportunity to talk about this SERIOUS problem.

What better to talk about this.. then NOW?!

You cannot "redpill" someone with a lie... The whole premise of this Milo situation is a lie and strictly an argument on semantics and context.

The redpill is showing people how the media will take down anyone that threatens their power. They just tried it with PDP last week..

btw, sage and fuck off

Remember that somebody else has to post in your thread before you can bump it yourself.

Obviously a fucking paid shill who has never been to this site

sage again.

The only people who think this is a lie are redditors. Milo is a mentally unstable degenerate and it's plain as day that he was trying to downplay pedophilia. Milo was also mostly hated on here before this new scandal came about.

He has had sex with older men at the age of 13 and could possibly have been molested, he is a damaged individual and deeply disturbed. So I'm not blaming him entirely. Homosexuals are not fully human and have deep seated issues.

The fact is this: 1-3% of the population (homosexuals) is committing as much as a third of the sex crimes against children -- this is a serious issue and must be talked about.

frc.org/get.cfm?i=is02e3

The left never attacks their fellow homosexuals but by attacking Milo it gives us an opportunity to talk about this.

What do you mean "could possibly have been molested"? He was molested.

My fuck, go get to work then if you care so much

Are you a homosexual? Because it seems like you are.

Just know that you deserve to be shot :^)

Homosexuals are evil and pedophiles.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
> This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.

>mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/fulltext
>This finding does not imply that ho- mosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children

Your studies make pains to emphasize that homos aren't pedos more than straights

homosexuals reproduce only through child rape, never trust a fag with your children.

thats all subjective and fallacious

oops, i killed your argument in 1/100 the size of words.

no it just makes you all look bad

>This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children

hmmm, really made me not be homophobic

yeah thats just cause you can't handle how much you want my big cock

>You cannot redpill someone with a lie.
Then what is Sup Forums?

>homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles
Muzzies marries 9 year old girls.

Moron, those are disclaimers to make the study more PC so they don't get sued by gay rights groups.

>Homosexuals are over-represented in sexual crimes against children but don't worry it doesn't mean that homosexuality leads to greater propensity to commit sex crimes against children :^) :^) Pls don't sue

Epstein is a great guy trial. Kiss of putin youtube video. How old were the pissbed skanks. Grab em=actual sodomy. Incest. Milo is a cover girl straw man. Period. Shut up. Go home. Fuck stupid stinky vaginas. Ronaldo will join the faggots with his surrogacies. Cigars are just cigars. This isn't 6000 years ago. Everybody sees right through you. This is a political debate so all righties can be pedos and liars. Like they always were and always will be. You're possessed. You know nothing. Heteros are pieces of shit who caused all this. All death. All sin. And the fall of man. Serpent seed. Charlie sheen. Xq28 gene. Condoms. Seat belts. 2girls1cup. Freud's industry is all lies and without any bodily tests. Just opinions

Sup Forums just fantasizes about fucking children so its cool

Agreed

Hello shareblue™

hello peedo lover

>Shareblue calling others Shareblue
Fuck off pedo

>shareblue trying (and failing) to aim Sup Forums's autistic anti-homo rage at their own rather then at the pedos in the Democratic party

$250,000 well spent.

Fuck yourselves

We're not throwing Milo under the bus, Shariablue

Sage and hide

Fuck off jew cunts. Milo is a piece of shit but this is fakenews shit to silence him. He's an asset to waking up the youth still.

Milo makes for having a career on life support. You loser faggot virgin has lost everythings. SJWs are for winning next elected

The defeat of Milo has been for making all the alt-right virgins cry harder than a baby. Milo makes of losing career soon to be without a home

Next you'll be claiming that just because terrorists are more likely to be muslim that muslims are more likely to be terrorists.

Alex Jones tackles the nuance of the Milo issue

youtube.com/watch?v=Utgpi2AcAfI

Fucking retard Alex Jones.

Why is the right-wing so fucking bluepilled on homosexuality? ALL HOMOS ARE PEDOS.

Believe me, I wish they weren't. I wish Milo were just an innocent alt-right champion who is defeating the left.

But he's not. He's a faggot, and a pedo. They always are.

As much as I hate that pile of rotten cockroach corpses, you have to be a special level of fucked-up to equate pedophiles and gay people while insulting him.

Seriously, how about just calling him an asshole?

>This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children.

>This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children.

You don't understand how statistic works nor do you have any reading comprehension at all. Figures seeing as you are another redneck dumbass Australian.

Kill yourself you ignorant mouth-breathing piece of shit. People like you should be fucking gassed in camps.

>Milo says we all do it
>libs have an aneurysm

Milo confirmed inside fag?

I agree with you but this is a lost cause.

most Sup Forumsack's are /lgbt/-tier
They are larping nazi teen who would have been gassed in the Third-Reich.
You can't redpill them on faggotry.

>sexual deviancy is coincident with sexual deviancy
stop the fucking presses

Leviticus 20:13

Stone them with stones

Lol I just realised I live in the same town as where that pervert lived and went to school ((Canterbury))