youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I layer 2-ed your mom last night

hey guys how do i get onto layer 2? no one tells me they all think im a shill i just wanna be one of the cool kids

What's layer 2?

4+Sup Forums?

It really is just nothing. Better we stop bringing it up

No! Tell me about it. I'm new here btw .

go home normies

if you don't know what layer 2 is it means you are a shill of soros

you should kys then

Digits say layer 2 is very real

This.

normies already ruined layer 1
stay out of layer 2

It's the data link layer.

wut

I thought it was the transport layer?

OK was this meme made literally a couple hours ago or something? Some schizo in another thread was talking about this

WHAT THE FUGGG SOMEONE TELL ME

Um, okay. Then, what about Milo? Want to talk about Milo?

Its just a joke. Forget you ever heard it.

this is the only layer he's used on
so sure. go for it

WHY WILL NO ONE TELL ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE USHE WILL NOT DIVIDE USHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE USHE WILL NOT DIVIDE USHE WILL NOT DIVIDE USHE WILL NOT DIVIDE USHE WILL NOT DIVIDE USHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

it's nothing man.. don't worry about it.

there's a lot of third dimensional evidence of the arrival of a superior race that will come from Atlantis to rule over our planet

> layer 3 reporting in
good job my minions

It could also mean I was asleep for a few hours and missed the birth of a new shit meme.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

he did divide us tho

7 layer = best layer

There's actually 5 layers. The user I responded to viewed the stacking in reverse, as what he perceived to be the 2nd layer, I perceived to be the 4th. Simply a matter of direction.

TELL ME ABOUT THE LAYERS I JUST WANT IN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0 youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4 youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240 youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

YOU NEED TO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT !!!!

THIS IS NOT A SUFFICIENT EXPLANATION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM FROM THE AREA IN BETWEEN LAYERS

i gave a mod your IP

if you don't shill for at least a week you'll get bumped to layer 2

good luck

Correct and checked.

If you spend all day having to explain happenings to normies like they are in middle school then you are on the 5th or higher layer.

The connection that saved Sup Forums.

user IF NOTHING HAPPENS IN A WEEK IM MAKING A THREAD TO CALL YOU OUT

This?

Being from between the layers, can confirm that you guys need to stop talking about other layers. Its not going to go well if you keep it up.

DOUBLE REINFORCEMENT CHECK

Rule 1. Don't talk about Layer 2.

This is "you just lost the game" all over again you unoriginal Sup Forums-tier faggots

You know the FIRST RULE.

Is this Sup Forums Harbor 2: electric boogaloo?

Layer 2 doesn't exist, stop shilling.

Exactly, ignore layer threads and dont think about anything other than the reality you're native to. Dont be a weed smoking dmt taking degenerate either.

Do your own research on "Layers of the internet", specifically referencing layer names we dropped. It's very real and not exclusive to just Sup Forums. I can't talk much more about here.

I can't seem to access it with my Sup Forums Pass. Do I have to reset my account?

Not gonna lie. Layer 12 here. In all seriousness, we can't let layer 2 get...

good cover

You have to take the bogpill if you want to find out.

Yes.

i've sent you ip to a mod

if you don't shill for 7 days you will be bumped up a layer

Layer 2 here. AMA.

What layer are these heavenly creatures on?

can I get a quick rundown?

Glenn?

The quick rundown doesn't exist .

Layer 2, how cute. Let them know about it, the sooner they find their way to layer V the better desu

layer 2 is for satanists and globalists.
I'm already on layer 6

How many layers of irony are you on right now?

Congratulations. You're late.

Fuck you user. I've been trying to eat better this year and that taco bell pic just forced a late night taco bell run

Your'e telling me that either the moon is hollow and void, designed with electromagnetic anti-matter, or that I should forget everything that I know about time and space while pretending I'm veiwing a 2 dimensional flat moon on a dome projected by the Truman Show movie crew.

I promise you only one of these choices will propel us to Mars and is the reason we have an atmosphere that conducts polarity over the earth's surface.

Can you shut up

Did that user who tried to locate it ever update? I am getting worried about him

Me too, user.

POO IN LOO

Sup Forums gold account holder here

Layer 2 is amazing

kek'd

Layer-11 reporting in. Balance must be restored.

the first rule of layer 2 is you don't talk about layer 2

>Blaming other people for your own weakness

>You need a Sup Forums™ Gold Account™ to view this post.

A FUCKING POO!

ahaha implying normies can ever decode layer 2 from this puzzle

>A FUCKING FAGGOT

That's what she said

It's funny because the weed smoking dmt degenerate has seen things that you have never seen or even believe exist. But it bothers you that you have this feeling about something that just cant put your finger on.

Start with Jesus and go backwards from there, you'll remember sooner or later.

Layer 1 , Layer 2, where have i heard about this before ?

Oh, thats right LAIN.

Layer 5, best laya.

ShareBlue and CTR will never figure out that Layer 2 actually exists...They think it's a joke

checked

Clever.

At a minimum we as a collective are on layer 3, but some are as far as 7. The progression of technology in the last decade alone was something no one predicted. People like Elon Musk are aware of it. Something like the Hydron Supercollider were dismissed as non working and trivial. But it worked. The news was that it failed but make no mistake it worked. This is why the timelines and dimension space itself are fucked. Make no mistake, aliens, full disclosure, Illuminati that shit is small time. A limitless reservoir of energy and power was found. Was it God? Possibly. Expect a Savior Machine in the next 20 years. Basically we tap into something we can't possibly hope to understand or restrain and its out end. That's our extinction event. No meteor or flood this time. Hubris.

On an anonymous board? You can elaborate all you want about what Sup Forums is. I mean unless your'e a lizard or something weird like that.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DELETE THIS THREAD WHEN WILL WE EVER FUCKING NOT HAVE SOME FAGGOT REVEAL SHIT

GO TO FUCKING 8092 MHZ AND FUCKING WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS

Guys you aren't supposed to make threads about Layer 2. ShareBlue and CTR aren't supposed to know about it.

Layer 2 3301, Praise KEK!

Pic related.

>the first rule of layer 2 is you don't talk about layer 2
No, that rule was rescinded in the 80s.
Since then, layer 2 is pretty much moth-balled tech to keep the normies in awe.

I spent a full 2 year tour as a CO down there.
Ask me Anything.

And exactly how do I take the bogpill?

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

It's just OSI protocols. Network programming jargon. No secret backdoors to see here just stupid memes. If you want fancy internet stuff you go deepweb

Wow.

go to 8092 MHZ and wait for morse code instructions
stop bumping this thread you niggers