youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it means you disagree with something a woman or POC (person of color) says

It means that your political alignment falls anywhere right of the far left.

It's what we white people say to ourselves just to pretend that we're better in all ways than others and feel therefore that we're someone in this god damn world.

Disagreeing with a liberal about literally anything.

We whites are not supreme.
At least not anymore. I can't speak for the past.
But I look around now and the white race is pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0 youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4 youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240 youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iW

It means you're a loser who has nothing going for him in life so you have to identify yourself by your skin color (something you didn't work hard for but were born with) -- in this way you can join a cause higher than yourself -- it avoids having to look at yourself for what you are -- a loser.

the brain, jamal
it is in the head

dont push it

lol that stands for Piece Of Crap not Person Of Color you racist bigot

It's a word they invented because the word "racist" is so used it lost any meaning.

This image should explain the notion clearly.

How the hell does this abbo know how to use the internet?

Really activated my almonds

does the same apply to black supremacy?

What's the difference?

it means I have never fucked I never will

>We whites are not supreme.
>At least not anymore. I can't speak for the past.
>But I look around now and the white race is pathetic.
You're right, whites are nothing now, fellow goy! Might as well give up!

cao ni ma, Mr Peng

If you're European and show pride in your heritage you're now labeled a white supremacist. Blacks and browns doing the same thing though.

Yes it applies to all forms of racial supremacy.

Black nationalists and white nationalists are both retarded.

You don't understand how pride works.

If my child accomplishes something am I not entitled to feel proud? Despite not having accomplished it myself?

If the sports team I follow win the league, am I not allowed to feel pride?

Etc etc

Its fine to feel pride in a community or with individuals that you feel affiliated with, its part of how we shape our identity.

Not saying its an excuse to do nothing with your own life, why not feel proud of your race and strive to make your race feel proud of you?

*Nothing wrong with blacks and browns doing the same thing though

Really tickled my tomatoes

>we

>white

Nice try.

I am probably the whitest person on Sup Forums (Dutch + German background)

But I'm not a white nationalist, because I'm not insecure.

Whereas most white nationalists on Sup Forums as evidenced by the HWNDU stream are infact not white.

jump over to the layer 2 version of this thread and i'll go into detail

White nationalism is not the same as white supremacy.

Why don't you shut the fuck up and let rational humans talk.

>I am probably the whitest person on Sup Forums
Fuck up cunt

I am

>why not feel proud of your race and strive to make your race feel proud of you?
Because I have no need to feel proud about it. I'm simply neutral. If my ancestors accomplished something good, well, that's good of them, it wasn't my accomplishment. The whole idea is just stupid to me.

A child is completely fucking different thing because that's MY KID who I breathed life into. It's not the same as other white people who are not my children.

You can make the argument that we white people are part of the same family because we all had a common lineage, but why stop there? Isn't that awfully convenient? Why not just too a step further and say that we're all human because we all come from the same human mother? The same common ancestor.

Here's a quick rundown.

Because we evolved separately for tens of thousands of years. In that time we adapted to have different traits and characteristics, both physical and mental that can easily by shown through statistics.

I'm proud of my little sister, despite having had no involvement in her creation.
I'm proud of my friends.

What now?

Also, seen as you brought the point up, why stop there either? Doesn't all life share the same origin?
Care to elevate the rights of my pet goldfish above your own?
Why do you think its acceptable to kill cancer cells?
I have some weeds in my garden, perhaps you like them to marry your daughter?

Why stop there? What about everything made of mostly carbon? I have a bag of coal in my garage, want to invite it into your country and give it citizenship?

>Nothing wrong with blacks and browns doing the same thing though
Wrong... All Argies who take pride in our country are labeled as Fascist. The Left and stupids Liberals are not White exclusive.

>Spanish
>white
Hahahahaha

Muscles are useless. All you need is a functioning brain and understanding of mathematics to run the world.