Circumcision Associated with Increased Autism Risk

psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism
>Why worry about infant circumcision if it is common? As medical research gets more savvy and longitudinal data collected and analyzed, more studies are showing the harms of circumcision. For example, a recent longitudinal study from Denmark examined circumcision’s relation to autism. Over 300,000 boys were followed over an 8-year period. They observed a 106% increased risk of early childhood autism associated with neonatal trauma (Frisch & Simonsen, 2015). This is a beginning. Other impairments, like ADHD and schizophrenia, are comorbidities (co-occur) of autism spectrum disorder, so the risk of these as consequences of infant circumcision need to be investigated as well.

>It should be noted that infant circumcision, the most frequent neonatal procedure performed, results in traumatic brain injury manifested by central sensitization and multiple changes in the neurobiology (see details here: The consequences of pain in early life: injury-induced plasticity in developing pain pathways). Sensory processing disorder, which is associated with autism spectrum disorder, is likely etiologically due to central sensitization. It should be noted that newborns with multiple stressors seem more likely to succumb to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (Elhaik, 2016).

>Months after neonatal trauma there is increased pain responses to childhood immunization (Taddio et al, 1997). The accumulating facts about the harmful outcomes of circumcision raise the question as to whether neonatally traumatized boys comprises a neurodevelopmentally at-risk population that requires additional epidemiologic study (Taddio et al, 1997). Perhaps precautions in administration of the vaccine schedule should be examined along with the need for parental informed consent.

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3294006/
strawpoll.me/12385546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only niggers and fags care about other mens cocks

>Be circumcised
>Autistic

Seems legit

that's a small dick

This neonatal trauma & neural pain-signally theory would also seem to imply that it'd be a good idea to sedate infants during the first few years of their lives during their immunization shots as well.

Why is Sup Forums so fixated on circumcision? Is it just an excused to post photos of penises? Is Sup Forums full of closet faggots?

what kind of scrote is that?

i noticed the same. think they modeled it after yours?

GTFO SJW cock friends!

Day wouldn't be complete without the obligatory
"Muh Dik" thread.

So Jews push circumcision

Circumcision leads to autism

Autism and atheism are heavily correlated

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism

So from this I can infer that the Jews push circumcision on the goyim so they can indirectly push atheism onto the goyim, which destroys their social morality and makes it easier for their Jewry, usary and currency manipulation.

Basically all those

>atheism is a Jewish plot

Posts on Sup Forums are true. Well I never.

It only seems that way because all the people who post circumcision threads on Sup Forums are autists.

5q

I already knew this. The trauma is enough to make babies pass out, deprive the brain of oxygen, and permanently damage the brain.
Fuck circumcision

GAMECHANGER

This. People who circumcise infants should unironically be GULAG'd.

Lmao. There is no benefit to it. Restore. And start using your g spots

Explains Barron
All men do and are like this
This

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3294006/
The current evidence is mixed concerning age effects on pain sensitivity, but I could be easily convinced that extremely-young infants whose skin layers are delicate and newly formed (see all the rashes they are subject to) would have a more raw and deep nervous response to things like surgery and shots. Plus also how could impact the brain in this early stage.

Ah, the daily 'I love dicks, lets talk about dicks' thread. What would we do without you guys?

Oh yeah, we'd talk about fucking politics you cock loving faggots.

Shouldn't you be watching family guy cutlet?

With all the anti faggot right wing straw man pedo sodomy potential incest lolita pissbed cover girl stories? Everybody is fucked in Repube party and on here. Defense of women? Attacks on them? Fuck. This is forced on us. It's politics bud. Leave. Stop your bitching

Mass circumcision has a lot to do with politics, user. Especially when it's all thanks to (((them))).

literally just two:

>hey guyz I made a study where we compared average rates of a large population (circumsized) against a small population (uncircumsized), and didn't do anything to control for variance simply due to bottlenecking my study methodology, but thats cool cuz we made a clickbait title so it will be popular!

>Hey guyz, I made a study where we compared rates of diagnoses in various unrelated conditions between a large population with a normalized distribution of people who utilize western medicine at appropriate rates overall (circumsized) to people who tend to be fearful or anxious about obtaining or accessing western medicine (uncircumsized).

>I bet any differences we find will totally be valid and free from confounds!
>IM DOIN SCIENCE GUYZ
>SCIENCE
>SIENSE
>PSYANTZ

Doctors that perform circumcisions should be fucking shot.

OP you are retarded.

>addressing a separate and monolithic pol
>writing prompt

Restoring doesn't fix the damage done to the brain, or the fact you'd still be missing the ridged band.

strawpoll.me/12385546

Yeah but it lets the head get shinier. They apparently dont look shitty either. Dont know how it works but it is really old practice

it's astounding how retarded this board is

How?
What?

>the world is run by autistic Jews
Huh this was genuinely unexpected