US - Russian compromise

So we all hope that Trump and Putin can improve relations by finding areas to compromise and come to an understanding.

So this thread will be about what possible situations we can come to an agreement on.

So for example, I had an area in which we can find compromise.

Russia wants Syria and Crimea and the US wants a deescalation of Russia military activity. So how about this...

The US will suspend all operations/shipments of FSA in Syria and cut off support for anti-Assad factions. Although, the US will continue to carry out operations against ISIS in Iraq, Syria ect... Which could also be under joint taskforce between the US and Russia to eliminate ISIS from. The planet.

Crimea will be allowed to stay under Russian control, under the terms that all rebel operations will cease in Ukraine, and Russia will stop it's support of rebel factions within Ukraine.

>Inb4 all sorts of autistic screeching

Both the US and Russia have to be open to negotiate and come to some form of agreement on issues. Without being able to compromise, tensions will just continue to increase. Also, the willingness to want to improve relations is a must. Putin and Trump must be genuine in their interest for better relations or else this will all be for nothing.

I think the offers/demands I listed seemed to be a pretty reasonable place to start from.

Perhaps after several years of better relations, we will be able to move towards more detailed agreements and deescalation of military flexing from both nations.

we can agree that putin's pick of tillerson will allow exxon and putin to liberate 500 billion $ worth of oil for the profit of both

trump is just a sideshow for the proles.

why pol is never curious just how trump 'picked' tillerson is pretty amusing

>why pol is never curious just how trump 'picked' tillerson is pretty amusing

Enlighten me.

Tell me

Bump

why is XOM crashing on me tho

give russia what they want in eastern europe. what the fuck do we care? let germany and turkey handle it

>US wants a deescalation of Russia military activity.
Why? Who are Russians fighting? Saudi proxies?

I don't think regular Americans want Russians to stop killing terrorists. That's Saudi interests, not American.

Just bomb the shit out them sand niggers, hohol niggers and nigger niggers. That's the true common interest of burger and vodka people.

No one ever talks about right sectoror or azov or the connectionsti chechen rebels

Truth is trump and putinare not as in control as we believe

Peace agreements are for show

haha finally both US and RUS presidents are badasses
lets see

Because that's fucking retarded?

> That flag
> That post

Okay, Borat.

You're not thinking big enough. We should form an alliance with Russia against the kikes and shitskins and cleanse the west of subhumans. Then we crusade the Middle East, cleanse the kikes and install Baathist nationalist states in the region to destroy jihadism.

unfortunately that can't be, because you have NATO - military organization against Russia

only some agreements maybe...

That cannot happen as long as the US and Russia don't trust eachother.

Russia has its own version of NATO with you and China.

I assume you're talking about the Shanghai Cooperation Pact. It's much larger than just China and Russia.

Chineese are fucking unrelyable in that sense, all those Putin and Xí Jìnpíng meetings are mostly political show without any real relations
Only countries really close to Russia are Belorus, Kazakhstan (hi Borat lol) and maybe Armenia
Also Georgia and Ukraine in past..

China is more untrustworthy and unreliable than both the US and Russia.

They are just taking advantage of you and the US by trying to keep us butting heads.

I feel like China really does not want us to have better relations because they will think we would team up on them after a while.

Which really, the US and Russia could share the same interests but I think there is a lot of paranoia on both sides which makes it difficult to calm tensions and work together.

Disappointing too because I think most Americans and most Russians just want peace between our nation's. The cold war is bad for everyone... Except China.

We should keep a close eye on them. They may try and sabatoge a friendlier relationship between our nations.

Yeah but the other nations on it are basically useless.

Tbh it's a pretty shitty defense pact compared to NATO.

Yes, I hope Russia and US stop coldwar-like confrontation some day...
I doubt that China had benefits from coldwar though

>Crimea will be allowed to stay under Russian control, under the terms that all rebel operations will cease in Ukraine, and Russia will stop it's support of rebel factions within Ukraine.

It will not work.
You don't understand, most of what are happening in Ukraine now - because of emotional reasons.
Crimea didn't bring any profit to us (except for happiness because old Russian clay, for which there was so much fights - returned to Russia) and brought many problems - still, most people would do it again 1000 times, because they believe that it is right thing to do.
The same for rebels - our government supports them not because of any profit or plans (actually. for Kremlin it would much better to have situation in Ukraine calmed down) - but because it just *can't* let Ukrainian army to come and subjugate rebels by force. Because all politically active people in Russia will be just too shocked by this - they are sure that there are absolutely no way that we can betray people, who are Russians, to whom we promised support and whom we consider the right side in the conflict. There will be no rebellions because of this(probably), but government will become widely despised and will loose all possible elections.
Actually, the government itself is flesh and blood of russian people, and also sincerely believe that it can't betray rebels in such situation, or people in government will not respect themself.

Shortly, it is not subject for deals and trades.
US better just not meddle with our relationship with Ukraine - US is doing stupid things there, which lead to chaos and wars (of course, it could be actual purpose).
We wouldn't hurt Ukraine, if it not became so, that we have no other option. And it become so, because West lead retard Nazi scum to power in Ukraine.
US can't keep Ukraine anyway - majority of population have just too deep ties with Russia.

But US doesn't need Ukraine at all
All they wanted is to take apart our union with all former USSR countries, to keep NATO countries safe (kind of paranoia though)
It was really shitty situation in Ukraine 2 years ago with too much scum on both sides, I belive not Russia, neither US wanted to get those things like that

China has a lot to gain from the US and Russia being at odds.

They are basically fucking Jews.

> US can't keep Ukraine anyway

We don't want Ukraine... We just want you to stop making it look like you want it.

they producing all the things for US and Russia, electronics, clothes, etc. So it's rational for them to keep good relations with both our countries. What's the benefit to keep Russia and US at odds for them?

Exactly.

We don't want to take over Ukraine. We don't give a shit what kind of deals they want to make with Russia in the future.

The only thing that we don't like is when Putin makes it look like he wants to rebuild the Soviet Union. By doing things like annexing former Soviet States.

Russia can do whatever they want, just as long as it's not trying to rebuild the USSR. We don't want to go back to that cluster fuck.

>no US/Russia alliance
>NATO

This is the the elephant the OP forgot to address - the fact that an entire conglomeration of nations banded together to oppose the Soviet Union and its Eastern Bloc nations. While that may have been a (((fair))) arrangement before perestroika, it has clearly become a massive thorn in the side of any notion to strike any lasting accord with Russia.

More than a thorn, actually. More like an antithesis to Russian interests, especially since Bush I or Billary Clinton or whomever lied to Yeltsin, promising to not expand NATO's reach into former Soviet republics. Even during the cold war, and especially after, NATO member nations have been far more aggressive than either the Soviet Union or today's Russia.

And then you have the ABM program which was a legacy of Bush II, continued under Obama's administration. NATO countries continued to persuade former Eastern bloc nations to place not only nuclear warheads closer and closer to Russian borders, but also countermeasures to such warheads which in itself is a violation of SALT or START or whatever treaties signed between Russia and the USA. Justification for these violations were more lies: muh global war on terror, etc.

I would like to see better ties between Russia and the USA, but this sort of conflict is just too good for business and the modus operandi currently in place. Now, with the current Trump administration hinting at NATO being less of necessity than before, perhaps real peace can come so long as the American deep state and its loudmouthed allies get the fuck out of the way.

This

it's just oligarch games, they dont really give a shit about anyone but their own pockets.

all you fucking goyim and your cheerleading, youre all fucking clueless idiots.

lmfao

it's about oil, ALWAYS

What do they want in "eastern yurope"

huh clueless fucktard?

NATO wouldn't need to exist if Russia and the US weren't at odds.

No

China just wants to weaken you yanks to the point they can snub your little military presence from east asia.

And so far its working

and the pantygone cant do shit about it.

We weren't at odds for most of the 90s and for some of Bush Jr's administration, and yet, this was a time NATO grew fairly rapidly. Perestroika and glasnost were grand overtures (or deliberate sabotage depending on whom you ask) which demonstrated Gorbachev's willingness to say 'hey ok, we're downsizing... you guys don't need to be a huge fuckoff alliance with enough weapons and money to conquer the world'.

China is so weak, even little Japan can kick their asses easily... Doubt they thinking about any military things at all...

Yes, NATO grow in 90s could be a strategic mistake

>PLA is modernizing their military structures and literally having an arms race with the US.

>China is weak

They know the western devil will try something nasty in the next few years in east asia and they're preparing for it.

> And it's working

Lol?

Is this bait?

I believe it was China that halted all NK coal imports.

yo ruski hacker bros

ive been hearing alot of good words

we could use your help on developing the linux kernel

thnx!

why are you sucking russia off so hard

they're weaker than ever wtf

Hope we'll not see full military potential of any big country, because today it can fucking annihilate the sun...

i lll find it hillarious when all the nationalist putincocksuckers here realized Putin is going to trade recognition of Kosovo for recognizing Crimea.

Oh and give Snowden to the US as a cherry on top.
>inb4 traitor
Shut the fuck up, you can complain about the deep state undermining Trump and call Snowden a traitor

> Why are you trying to calm tensions with the country that has more nukes than anyone else?

Fuck off kike.

XOM is DEPENDENT on $55/bbl for break even. Too much supply. Rosneft is doing heavy acquisitions all over the developing world though in an effort to control supply, and thus price. Check it out.

Source: I work in finance.

Do you mean Russia is weak now? No, it was definitely weaker in 90s.. USSR was stronger anyway

they're so weak even Belaruse jews them atm

haha I think many russians already contribute to linux in fact, it's truly international

It is weak and poor, but strong enough to roll over Warsaw in two days.
>g-guise p-please deploy tanks on Russian border w-we are scared
Poland was a mistake

>areas to compromise

yurope is a cancer

islam is the answer

I cant wait till jihad comes to the blakns

Im going to laugh so hard at all the beheadings there.

Not even going to donate so much as the dirt under my finger nails for your cause

Haha fucking troll, you are so retarded :)

Ukraine has a right to self-determination and most Ukrainians want Russia to fuck off.

You lost it, deal with it. Ukraine despises Russia for your crimes, and rightfully so.

stfu kacap subhuman

>most Ukrainians want Russia to fuck off.
no in fact

by the way my wife is Ukrainian and I fuck her, not she does lol

14.5%

that post made most sense so far in the thread lol

>So we all hope that Trump and Putin can improve relations by finding areas to compromise and come to an understanding.
Actually no. If US and Russia got along the Syrian war would end, and /sg/ has the best threads of Sup Forums

Ending the Syrian war would cause Sup Forumss quality to drop significantly.

>
the real question is how to contain China

post yfw you realize russia + USA + EU + Canacuckia + Turkey still has less population than China
Hell, you could add all Arabs ALL ARABS and still have about the same

Yea but think about the new general threads that will take place.

/USRFG/

It would be glorious.

It's not the US that wants Ukraine, but rather the Rothschilds and their allies. They've been stepping up their global financial conquests in recent years. Ukraine, Egypt, much of North Africa, and now Syria and Yemen.

Soros has been their right hand, as have the Bush's and Clinton's on the political angle, and the CIA fields the black ops that do the dirty work. Soros already tried to destabilize and overthrow Russia - which is why he's a wanted man there. Unfortunately, they're not going to be dissuaded so easily.

Perhaps our current administration can deal some blows against the machine. It's what we hired him for, after all.

Russia is weaker now. Especially in the central asian regions, maybe the European part of Russia is more stable and prosperous.

But the central Asian part is where you strike Russia if you really want to hurt Russia. And Putin has been neglecting that part of Russia.

Yeah but fuck China.

We could just send the 1.2 billion Indians to attack them.

That will even it out.

I hear India is very talented in the art of Unconventional Poop Warfare.

>Ukraine has a right to self-determination and most Ukrainians want Russia to fuck off.
Seriously? Did they decided this by their free will, or just because their new free democratic government started endless propaganda with tons of hate for Russia and send to jail(or even kill) all, who openly talks about pro-russian sympathies? (I'm not exaggerate, i have tons of cases about it. They also now considering the law about restricting rights to vote for non-Ukrainian speaking citizens - and it is about half of country)

When they weren't repressed for their free will - they strongly preffered Russia. Then minority took power by violence at Maidan - and you call it "Ukraine's self-determination"?

USRFG= US Russian Friendship General?
Sounds gay as fuck.

Ahem, not sure if you mean that central Asian states are still part of Russia, or what.
Because they are really not very stable (and we trying to keep them stable), but thank god, we have a very stable and friendly Kazahstan between them and us.
What about our central Asian part - it is relatively stable. A few muslim republics that we have there actually use a very secular form of Islam (not that there wasn't islamist propaganda - it exists in all muslim regions - but it is not very successful), Tatarstan is prosperous, also Tatars, Bashkirs, etc - are calm people, it is not Caucasians with their hot blood.

Russian Federation you dumb nigger.

No you aren't right
Central asian part of Russia is also better today

>Crimea will be allowed to stay under Russian control

OKay. How about this deal:

I get to come into your house, rape the living shit out of your girlfriend, beat her only moderately, then beat the living fuck oput of you with an iron pipe. Then I'll steal pretty much everything of value in your life and walk away.

Now, what we'll negotiate is that I get to keep all your money & shit, every now and then I'll stop in when I need to empty my balls in your girlfriend's asshole, and sometimes yours if my balls are really feeling full. If I'm still feeling like I need further entertainment, I'll bash you & your GF in the mouth a few times just for the pleasure of feeling your teeth break. Because, that shit is funny as fuck.

And you shut the fuck up and take it like the bitch you are. Also, stay in your house and don't come out again. Ever. Even if I feel like throwing gasoline on it and lighting it while you hide under your bed.

Nice dealing with you, faggot.

>I get to come into your house
only to become dead suddenly for example lol
What's the source of all that rage?

when is USSR going to be reestablished ;_;
i cant wait anymore
Just put Lukashenka in charge, that adds Belaruse, and annex Kazakhstan, the rest will fall in line
Even Hoholia

haha yeah if Lukashenko were Russian president he would re-establish USSR easily, he's very strong

I guess, we just don't have enough money now for this. Because if we want USSR with federal center - then we must sustain some level of live in all republics (like USSR did, mostly with central Asian republics and Caucas, but we will have to do the same with Ukraine and Belarus, because Ukraine fucked up its economics since USSR end, and Belarus just get used to dotations), or else they will not agree that it is fair deal.
And it is very big money (of course, if we would take all money back from our oligarchy - we maybe could manage it, but it is hard to do).
Without it we can have only very decentralized Union(which is also nice, though).

1) Russia withdraws from Crimea

2) Everyone's happy!

know what Lukashenko could do? all of us should grow potato now lol

What about 90% russian population of Crimea?

why dont you withdraw from Northern Ireland? While at it, withdraw from Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, Cornwall, Wales and last but not least, Scotland.

if Lukashenka is in charge, he would get oligarch monies, and you could pay for the Stans. Lukashenka is the real alpha, Putin is weak and a coward

>Putin is weak
obviously not

I agree with this sentiment.

Nothern Ireland looks like a joke now having brexit
They even don't have borders with Ireland, no control at all

As an irishman what the fuck are you talking about?

You can easily go to Nothern Ireland and do what you want, I meant UK seems to have no control on Nothern Ireland

Compromise?
But OP, we already won