How much money was lost?

Was anyone able to find how many preorder copies were sold for the fag book? I'm curious on how much money was actually lost now that Simon & Schuster pulled out (or putting it under Threshold Editions?). What's Sup Forumss take on this?

Look another milo thread

Not sure. But whatever figure that is, it's going straight to Milo's bank account when he self publishes now.

im more interested in the money aspect.

I was about to pre-order it earlier this week. Not sure I can support him anymore. Is there really any way I could justify supporting him still?

yes and there is absolutely nothing gay about two strong men having sex with each other, dick in anus. it is natural and virile, unlike sex with women which is sex with a weaker creature, faggy and effeminate, darewesay -- gay.

You could always pirate it.

>How much money was lost
>Yes

I just wanted to see if pol had any estimations on the amount of $$$ was lost today

Why are you victim blaming?
Explain yourself.

>get payed to find shit of an eceleb
>going through old videos
>suddenly find the holy grail
>snip 3 hours into 2.5 minutes
>send it to major news organisations but tell them to wait till monday
>watch the people freak out about out of context information
>suddenly create pewdiepie 2.0: the reckoning
It was fun while it lasted. I wonder if he still has his breitbart job

>A gay jew who converted to christianity

What could possibly go wrong?

Maybe you could justify it if instead of paying the money to buy the book you took it and shoved it as far down your throat as possible so that instead of having to act like you need to justify fake news slandering Milo as a pedo you'll choke and die.

Besides talking a lot of shit for the sake of getting online attention what does Milo actually do? What is his book about? What is his job?

He looks like Sally Kohn in that picture.

Made me kek

Milo is an edgy self-hating faggot who will say anything to get attention. He's an editor for Breitbart.

Milo is just an edgelord and was trying to throw Joe Rogan off. I don't believe half the shit he says because his stories are always changing. He's like The Joker in The Dark Knight. He said he lost his virginity when he was 17 on JRE, then when he was 13 on The Drunken Pesants, another time I remember him saying he lost his virginity in a four way involving a tranny.

If you ask me, "Father Michael" doesn't exist. Hell, I don't even think he's actually Christian. I don't doubt that he was probably involved in a relationship with an older man when he was really young, but I think he embellished the whole thing for shock value and it got out of his hands and he didn't want to back down on those podcasts so he kept doubling down.

What he really needs to do at this press conference he's holding tomorrow is admit that he's full of shit and was just trying to shock people. Don't try to play the "I was a victim of sexual assault" card or anything, just admit that the whole character of "Milo" went to his head. Then he needs to tone down his shit for a while and go back to being the more reserved Milo he was and not the crazy "bitchy queen Milo" he's become.

He was paid $250,000 to write the book. I don't know if he still gets to keep it now, but the book had to be close to being finished.

There's nothing gay about having sex with this girl.

is Milo playing 3d chess? Dropped by publisher but will be picked up by another and he'll sell millions more copies than he would have with the shit publisher

Fucking this. Milo has been anything but consistent in his backstory and clearly has both a knack for acquiring attention and a need for it to be fawned upon him constantly. It was only a matter of time before his star shone bright enough for someone to look for something incriminating amongst all the lies he's told.

yeah that kind of SJW "please feel bad for muh victim" is going to work on us. Try again motherfucker.