Stop caring about this gay Jew

Not even stop defending Milo. Just stop caring about Milo. He has never done anything useful besides the first couple of Dangerous Faggot shows. Any non-reddit transplant already doesn't care about Milo and knows that the loss of a gay attention whore jew isn't a detriment to anybody.

Instead of floundering to defend some loser how about people use the left's prior defences of pedophilia to continue showing people their hypocrisy and lack of standards. If there really are people who get all of their opinions from Milo and they lose him but see that the further right remains more principled and continues to use better argumentation than the left they're going to come closer to your side.

Stop being guideless idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
youtube.com/watch?v=IKGBWNGiGMU
youtube.com/watch?v=W7W6aSmxJx8
discord.gg/DZDpN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Milo is a non-issue. He has never represented the core values of Sup Forums and as such his problems aren't worth discussing.

he was never /ourguy/

Homosexual is wrong. That's the true redpill Sup Forums seems to have a hard time taking.

The fact the globalists orchestrated this whole thing to take him down shows he was a threat.

Go to bed Ahmad

This. While I respect his ability to rile up lefties, this entire Milo thing is a psyop and should be ignored.

If it wasn't obvious already, Sup Forums is being flooded with shills atm, and it is every Sup Forumslack's duty to sage, report, and ignore shill threads.

Milo was a big factor in GamerGate and his college tour have helped distribooting the initial redpill. He is (was?) basically the Sup Forums starter kit. If you want him down you're a retarded leftists a cuckservative or maybe a newfag.

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

Nope... he's opportunist Jew... who surfed couple of popular waves... including GG
He didn't get to surf the Alt-right

youtube.com/watch?v=IKGBWNGiGMU

youtube.com/watch?v=W7W6aSmxJx8

I've only watched a couple of mins of your first link: how you believe is the best way to obtain this "whites in white country" policy?By going full nazi?Did you know about the overon window?
Milo is (was?) super usefull. Deal with it.

why does this faggot get so much publicity?

This. Milo is /theirguy/. Let's not get distracted by defending Milo, because Milo is an infiltrator.

And reddit has arrived

He's an attenting whoring faggot and kike.

Not to mention Sup Forumsedditors constantly put him on a pedestal .

I respect Milo's ability to annoy leftists, but this whole Milo thing is a psyop (like this guy said: ).
(((They))) always intended to portray Milo as a pedo (whether he really is or isn't is irrelevant), so that the alt-right could defend him and thus the alt-right could become tainted in the eyes of normies due to its association with pedos. Our first priority should ALWAYS be to win over as many normies to our side as we can, that's why we MUST abandon Milo.

This is the only Milo people should be giving a fuck about.

Digits confirm!

this

this proves he's still valuable

As with pedo milo, drink milo is very popular with children.

I've seen this OP image in three threads in the past couple minutes on different boards. There's some serious shilling going on here.

Kek has blessed me and confirmed he would choose Nestle Milo over Nesquik or Ovaltine.
Milo is the beverage of lord Kek.

Bullshit. It's all an act.

Yes shariah blue, we submit to your wisdom, dont support those with common enemies, purity spiral into oblivion like good goyim

It's off google you fucking leaf and you are the only shill here

Of course the (((Leaf))) would be an advocate and defender of a notorious pedophile.

Here in Italy we have politicians (elected) and journalists who say things like "there is a leftist agenda to replace italians with african migrants: we will try to stop this". If you can her things like this in Austalia, U.S., Canada or your other precious "white country" you live in then I agree Milo is useless because full Sup Forums is already mainstream (so you don't need the starter pack, you only need to read newspaper/watch tv/internet). If not the overton window still need to be moved and then you need people like Milo. Now you understand retard?

Yeah I can understand your point of view, this is a serious risk. But in the end it's only another leftist label: just yesterday i argued on twitter with a woman and she called Milo an homophobe. Leftists are retarded.

It's not about loyalty, period blood, it's about winning over normies

>stop standing up to concerted lying media efforts to slander and assassinate the character of talking heads on the right.

Go get emued you fosters guzzling cunt

Funny how opinions here change so quickly.

Yes adapting to changing circumstances is pretty funny I suppose.

Look we won the election anyway. I'm not sure why we think we need to have leftist-pandering pussyfooters around anymore or why specifically it has to be Milo.

>Le pol is hivemind

I'm pretty sure many people here hated him but seen him as useful.
Now that he's a pain in the ass ( rightfully or not ), they're speaking out.

>Yeah I can understand your point of view, this is a serious risk. But in the end it's only another leftist label: just yesterday i argued on twitter with a woman and she called Milo an homophobe. Leftists are retarded.

No, it's too risky. Milo is done. Finished. We don't need Milo - if anything, HE needs US.

Make Sup Forums great again!

>stop caring about milo
>writes a whole article about him

No one ever cared about him. The greatest service he provided us is showing everyone homosexuals are pedophiles.

Exactly.
all these shills learned it to call people redditors etc but they did not learn how to write comments or make threads like real /polacks.

It is in their sentences..the format...the words they us and how they use it.
They reply as if they are so fucking deep in it and here for so long but everyone who is here for longer than a week just fucking sees it

But he is the true incarnation of a Trump follower.

this

>Stop being guideless idiots.
No, you stop being a divisive shill.
Everybody fucking knows what you're doing.
It doesn't even work.

>LOOK GOY, MILO IS A PEDOPHILE!
Minor backlash from idiots, nothing changes!
>Oh-oy vey! Stop caring about Milo, you stupid goy! H-he's just a faggot, you hate those, right? J-just look at the pedos on the left or something!

If you think we care about the guy enough to give a shit about any accusations made on his behalf, then you're just dumb.

We don't care about who he is. From our perspective he's just another shitposter on Sup Forums most of the time.

Most anons hate who he is, but that doesn't stop us from liking what he says and knowing that it's important that he say it.
Go spew your poison somewhere else.

Or better yet double down on the fact that this is fake news and has been completely fabricated by the left to attempt to hide the fact that they are literal pedo enabling monsters who collude with the likes of Brock and Pedosta, the true kiddie fidling political stooges.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/DZDpN

Fpbp

Stop making slide threads about this faggot.

these cards are fucking eerie man, where do I get?

when the Brazilian guy knows what up you have a problem

What poison? The poison that we finally have a chance to eject with Milofags? Yes he was useful but that was then and this is now. We are no longer in a time where the left seems like the predominant force in society and need to woo your average normie by pandering to them at every turn, we are in the position where we seem like the predominant force in society and need to cement your average normie as on our side on our terms.

If it's Trump being accused of the regular bullshit then it's needed but we don't need Milo at all and as you say he's a hatable presence who it probably is better to get rid of. There is literally nothing positive to gain from doing the usual whipping up to defend this black-dick sucking idiot.

Maybe get a better shill radar gypsy.

No. He is mein Fuhrer, I wooldt die for him.

I don't really care about him. I care about what the media is doing to people. I don't care about Milo or Pewdiepie, but the hit pieces coming from the MSM is absolutely concerning.

Better to nip this shit in the bud. I haven't seen any unedited evidence to imply that Milo is a pedo, or that he condones it. The clips used need the entire argument viewed in order to see his nuance, and even then, his history of being molested as a child probably impacted his views. Even presuming Milo actually has sympathetic views regarding pedophilia, so long as he isn't fucking underaged kids, all they are attacking is the opinion of someone who probably has a skewed view regarding sexuality due to his life experiences.

I like Milo, so fuck off you Australian cunt

You don't see anything because I'm not a shill Hans you retard

The Gay Jew who actively discourages people from white nationalism, brags about how he loves black dicks and is known to be an opportunistic faggot. He scammed all you gullible faggots with that stupid white man scholarship fund and he tried to do it again on /r/the_donald (which you should go back to).

Now it's revealed hes a pedo (wow the homosexual loves to fuck little boys who expected it) and you stupid retards are still defending him.

Show me any evidence that he has fucked children, and I'll cede the argument to you.

Otherwise, you're just a fucking tool of McMuffin.

haha go fuck yourself, the good ole' "show me evidence for something you never claimed"

>says that old men fucking little boys is a-ok
>not a pedo

fucking kill yourself degenerate

>Now it's revealed he's a Pedo
Go on. Prove he sexualizes underage kids.

Otherwise, you're being used by people who liked Bush-era conservatism.

Him saying that he gave consent and enjoyed his molester at 13 years old does not mean that he believes that it is normal for adults to be attracted to 13 year olds, only that 13 year olds can enjoy sexual activity.

>not a pedo

It means he's a sick faggot, fucked up in the head like all homosexuals are

>It means he's a sick faggot, fucked up in the head like all homosexuals are

He was molested at 13 years old. I imagine that this would likely make his views on sexuality fucked, yes. But that does not make him a pedophile.

The gay jew, fucked up in the head, advocates against white nationalism, is a basic bitch anti-feminist, scammer and certified (((opportunist))) and pedophile sympathiser.

At least he didn't fuck a little kid goy!

There is plenty of evidence to all you claim, excepting the pedophile charge.