DON LEMON VS AMI HOROWITZ (((CNN Fake news)))

youtube.com/watch?v=nwIT_TJXfss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EX6JqCtbuYA
youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=548
youtube.com/watch?v=E8LHZx0ipIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better quality youtube.com/watch?v=EX6JqCtbuYA

The statistics on the screen agree with what his guest is saying. Why is he arguing the point?

CNN is going full anti-semite

Oy vey

Why can you get one of your hight testosterone Goys to speak for yourselves you see Ami is struggling

Can't*

>is struggling
no hes not thats just how jews act

Fucking Don Lemon. He plays the retarded nigger so well. Just keep pretending to be retarded and everyone just ignores it.

Is ami horotiwz, dare i say it, /ourjew/?

I'm really am baffled by the fact that the only person dares to speak out about what happens in Sweden is a Jew. Why Goys are so numb to their own genocide

(((HOROWITZ))) IDK WHO'S JEWING WHO

>trying to outjew a jew

what the fuck is this nigger doing, hes going around in circles while every attempt at an argument he throws is instantly dismantled by the kike

Because the Jews made them that way, you fucking kike

Go gas yourself, scholomo.

>trying to explain numbers to a monkey.

Here's Horowitz asking Swedecucks about the crimes:
youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=548

don is such a slimy faggot

Niggers really do have 85 IQ on average and Lemon is below that.

That liberal smugness makes me mad. Fucking niggers man...

i dont think ive ever seen lemon get wrecked this badly

great watch

If we have one of our goys on air calling immigrants criminals and rapists, your kikes will have his face on every news paper and channel as a racist anti Semitic nazi and talk about the gorillion

He's doing a decent job, I don't think anyone takes don lemon seriously

he jewed him

don lemon gets flustered so easily it makes me wonder how hes employed as a reporter

He's nigger. What's there to wonder about?

why doesn't he drop the 150 grenade attacks in 2015 nuke?

>makes me wonder how hes employed as a reporter
>what is affirmative action, race/diversity quotas, etc.

This was obviously staged you fools. (((CNN))) is a half news, half back and forth ranting for comedy views.

I feel like he wants to quit.

Don is fucking hilarious he cannot keep his composure as a reporter. He makes CNN more amusing desu. The affirmative action nigger.

Don Lemon is literally retarded

How has he been given his own show?

The kike is doing this to benefit the white race, it's doing so to further his Zionist agenda. Intent matters.

kek, what a moran

kikes bring us all the primitive rapey savages, kikes teach everyone that 50% increase is about the same, kikes tell the truth and stupid niggers repeat the kike lies

who is jewing who?

>No correlation b/t immigrants and spike in crime
Holy fuck

Literally denying reality

FAKE NEWS

>DUN INTERRUPT ME LIL GUY
>IM GON INTERRUPT YOU ERRY TIEM

He doesn't play it. He is a retarded nigger.

I don't disagree with that

>nigger
They have plenty of those

It's because we don't own the US media.

They do but Don in particular is hilarious and somehow has his own show. Everything he says is so fucking retarded.

>pretending

look at this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=E8LHZx0ipIk

>basically just says the story is bullshit nobody cares about
>completely loses his cool instantly

>The kike is doing this to benefit the white race, it's doing so to further his Zionist agenda.
Based kikes who become /ourguys/ to further their own selfish interests. This is what a greatest ally looks like.

Where is the surprise Lemon thinks rape against whites is just peachy. He will probably go there on vacation to add the the fucking stats.

The fucking Lemon would just do the same thing, continuously interrupt and talk over the guest. If that fails, the Lemon might just rage quit like he did a few days ago.

If only, if only

>starts by taking the president out of context
>focuses on all crime instead of violent crime

come the fuck on

I want Sheriff Clark to be hired as co-anchor to just glare at that piece of shit all day.

>the population of immigrants, like 1%

I fucking wish

>hurr if I give the definition of fake news, no one will suspect (((us))) of doing it!! durr

>50% isn't a spike in 10 years
>up every year except one
>somehow not the slightest bit of correlation

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Lemon is a classic example of a diversity hire.

Because (((you)))r people keep perpetuating it.

Yea but we would fight back you don't

While I'm glad the Faggot Jew has been taken out by our Neo-Con cuck brethren...I'm not sure how I feel about being on the side of the most Jewy looking Jew imaginable.

can one go about his daily life without being culturally enriched?

I love Ami Horowitz he is doing great. People bag on jews but when compared to other ethnicity's they are much more favorable.

The african had no chance arguing against a jew. He has a dog in the race, he is the ethnicity that is raping people so of course he will defend his brothers. It's not like there is a gorillion jews like Mr Horowitz claiming asylum and raping everyone in sweden.

Israel needs to remember it's anglo-english alliance. We can be full military and economic partners, but we won't let you into the 5 eyes intel network :P

>letting yourself get cucked by Jews
sad.

I don't get the sweden bashing. Sweden is one of the best countries in this world. Many do envy sweden and the swedes. There may be some problems with criminal migrants but the majority is absolutely ok.
Why not ask the swedes? Most swedes don't see a problem with it. Sweden has always been liberal and immigrants are part of the swedish culture.

>Really amounts to false information

But crime has risen as third world immigration has risen. Crime has outpaced population growth.

The Africans and Muslims are over represented.

What's the controversy here?

...And what the hell are they talking about with terrorist attacks? I'm confused - What fucking attack are CNN talking about? Wouldn't Trump mention that if it happened?

25% of the population is non-Swedes.

Soon it will be impossible.

He was probably majoring in basket weaving, something his people know how to do, but the Counterfeit News Network need to add some color to their cast, and the dindu was given a job.

>Crime outpaces population growth by more than double

When do you declare it "staggering"?

it began as yet more character assassination on trump, they took some offhand comment and turned it into global news. sweden doesnt really matter so much as making trump look bad.

There not breaking the Indoctrination. It's like watching a National geographic where a species is on the brink with no hope.

>Sweden is one of the best countries in this world
was 2030 it will be a third world shit hole.

>makes me wonder how hes employed as a reporter

He's black.
He's gay.

He's a Double Whammy. Literally un-fireable. Also he's 50.

Okay so some issues I've run across here:

1. The state department doesn't appear to publish crime statistics for Sweden.
2. The murder rate, as an example, shot up from 36.2 in 2012 to 46.7 in 2016, which by my count is a 29% increase in murder alone.

So what the fuck is Lemon smoking?

Holy shit. This black guy is beyond fucking retarded. He just keeps rambling and stumbling over his words and getting his numbers confused.

people who record their tv screen need to be gassed

so very sad..

>CNN creates fake news to gain a monopoly over news stations
>other news stations just call them fake news
>mfw it just backfired so easily so quickly now they get triggered by hearing the term fake news

Disappointed in Ami's performance. He obvious beat Lemon, but he let himself get talked over. He could've thrown in a "CNN reporting fake stats and fake news" or something.
He also looked a bit flustered, moreso than Lemon, who despite repeating nonsense, remained calm.

>asks a rape victim why she didn't defend herself by chomping a dick while performing oral sex
>asks if it was possible if a small black hole was responsible for the loss of an aircraft
>makes a preposterous claim about purchasing an automatic rifle, immediately gets shuut down by someone who knows his stuff
>gets drunk on live air
CNN's finest

Sheeeeit. The Jew is blowing him out.

>Here is what the Swedish president said about statistics about barely quantifiable statistics and claim they're doing a great job.

What a surprise.

Fuck off achmed. Bet you are on Mcdonalds wifi

Migrants are going to crash the economy by claiming welfare, outbreeding poor white economically developed swede. European civilization is in danger of being watered down with arab piss.

It is not a jewish trick/plot/scheme, it germany ruining europe for the third time in a hundred years.

too many neonazis better send in some immigrants

>Brings up Neo Nazis

>"They, uh, they, they, uh they commit crimes, so that's, uh..."

>"Neo Nazis having nothing to do with rape. What's that got to do with rape?"

>"Well stick to talking about, uh, rape then, and not nazis..."

Holy fuck, was this clown an affirmative action hire?

Isn't it beautiful seeing a kike fighting the frankenstein affirmative action monster they themselves have created

I have noticed this, tell me what you think Sup Forums, ive seen it on Sky and on CNN till now:

The strategy they use in the debate, is REPEAT the same arguments without paying attention to the responses. This is because they are counting on two things: first on an attention deficit from the watchers, they are counting on the viewer listening to 30secs of conversation and switching the channel. Second, on the fact that those short snippets are gonna be cut and retransmitted by other TV/Internet shows that work on a "TV Critique" format, aka, showing a compilation of snippets of the day's "conversation" and commenting on it.

Therefore they repeat the same arguments even though they get an answer, they don't follow up, they keep repeating it and repeating it to make an impression to the switchers and to make short-clips for other media to cut, that Don Lemon is BTFOing this guy.

>it began as yet more character assassination on trump

How? It's Trumps fault when he keeps bashing countries like Sweden/Germany etc. for ''having too much migrants'' or ''taking in too many refugees''. That guy gets his ''facts'' from Fox News and then acts like it's the 100% truth. Of course he will get btfo in the end. None of his statements are backed by actual facts.

the bra website the other guy cites clearly confirms what he's refering to, you can clearly see a spike in murders in recent years

>no facts
>literally rioting in sweden the very next day

ok

Please tell there's YT links to each of those

Make a google query for last year "obama" and look for conservative sources, see how much they dissect every little thing Obama says to show he is an idiot/an evil mastermind.

Now realize that not only 100% of MSM is against Trump, but that the 100% endorsement of Trump-bashing gives leway for global media to bash him as well.

Sky News? I watch that all the time and they're not CNN tier, at least not yet. I agree with the rest of the shit you said though. It's annoying, especially when a retard like (((Wolf))) keeps repeating the same the thing with a blank dead face.

knife crime also shows the strong upward trend,

when did sweden start taking in refugees?

Sadly you are very correct. If you were to watch old news reports and interviews that were enthralling and informative. You can see how the MSM has devolved into nothing more than click bait.

They have failed their democratic responsibilities.

>live air
I prefer buying the pre-bottled stuff, enjoys me buying it too.

vandalism, also huge increase starting in 2013

>HURR SWEDEN DOES THEIR RAPES DIFFERENTLY
>all data compared after Sweden changed the way they recorded rape stats

To be fair, it's unreasonable to expect anyone who majored in journalism to be capable of critical thought.

I will go further and say calling it fake news is way to kind.

what's with all the spikes in '07 '08 and then dips then spikes again? did they suppress the crime stats after they realized immigrants were fucking shit up?

Everyone in this thread is saying Don Lemon is a retard but they're incorrect.

The man is a snake, and one of the biggest snakes alive in the media today. He has a totally natural flare for lying and dismissing the perspectives of others and he is a total weapon for the kikes at CNN.

I saw it on election day, no kidding every 5 minutes they would repeat the same bit of an interviewer on a bus full of freshmen blacks taking a 5hs trip to vote, repeating the same arguments for why is important for all black teenagers to go vote.

It looked to me like they had some information that black-teenager voters where not planning to vote and they were trying to convince them when they fell into the channel in a zapping frenzy.

>literally rioting in sweden the very next day

And? Right or left wing nuts riot in germany all the time. On the week ends hooligans and other fanatics fight each other and riot as well. It's not something wich is specifically the result of immigration.
Burgers care so much about burining cars in europe that they forget that many thousand people get murdered in the US by LEGAL firearms and that's something Trump actively supports.
You guys are pathetic.

>Swedens rapes are high because they define rape more broadly

>It still increased by 50% with the same broad definition in place

>Rape increased (with the same definition) because it's definition is different from the U.S.

Is this nigger fucking retarded. Jesus fucking christ.

>I'm really am baffled by the fact that the only person dares to speak out about what happens in Sweden is a Jew.

Because the whole degenerate social system is based around a kind of slave morality. These intellectual subhumans worship victimhood. Someone's words or actions are morally right or morally wrong depending on whether or not they are part of a victim group. Jews are considered one of the biggest victim groups, because the Holocaustâ„¢ Industry never shuts up. So what Jews say is considered ok. If a White person were to say it, it would be wrong.

>not the result of immigration
>triggered because muslims started assaulting police for trying to arrest someone

ok

>When you look at the numbers, in Sweden it is up

>In the U.S. it is down

>Right

>That's the same thing