Is this accurate?

Nope ron paul is last.

>stop posting stupid memes

>no bog twins

Someone hasn't reached the 4th layer

No, Alex Jones is last.

Hi Shill!

the ultimate truth

Varg is a huge fucking cuck, so....wrong.

Thunderfoot is a scammer, and if I ever seen him in real life I'll stab the cunt.

Took thousands in donations for a thermal camera to make scientific videos (I gave $10) and the asshole made a video of him taking a cold shower with (((thermal vision))) then went back to making trash clickbait vids.

Come to Queensland cunt, I'm waiting.

Fuck of joji

Holy fuck that made me chuckle quite a bit user.

replace varg with twitter ironyboys

He got 14k and bough the 5k camera, and not the camera that was 15k...
That's why the footage looks so shit.

>yfw NASA announces that the fabled Galactigates are in the hands of the ayys

the best i've seen in multiple threads

top kek

Anyone got the one that goes like "niggas whomst insert their penis directly into the toilet water"?

Nope, Chris Cantwell is last.

Yeah the meth addicted steroid addicted racemixing degenerate who miraculously has gotten with more women you can count on one hand to abort his children and has nude photos of him on the net of him passed out blacked out drunk naked on a bed because he lived the most of his life as an alcoholic definitely the most enlightened of all options.

>has nude photos of him on the net of him passed out blacked out drunk naked on a bed

proofs?

Open your eyes Sup Forums

I didn't save the pic it was back years ago when he was a fat tub of shit alcoholic but are you really shocked? I don't have the proof. But it doesn't change anything else I said as the rest of it is all immediately verifiable just by actually listening to his show. If you really wanna see Chris naked that badly then go poke your head around in libertarian circles where Chris is disliked you'll stumble on it eventually.

Compared to the spectrum man who can't embrace the helicopter and a murderer and arsonist? He's seen enough to know the truth.

No. The only one there who is truly redpilled is Varg. Molyneux is alright but Gavin is a complete faggot.

keks

All I see are four gooney beardmen faggots

Dumb. This man needs to be the last image.

Also someone shoop a nazi uniform on him or something

use this you unintelligent niggers

Molyneaux is entertaining and has good factual sections of his videos, but acts like a cult leader.

Varg, despite killing a degenerate, sounds like a really nice guy, who isn't enormously smart, but is above average in his intelligence, and incredibly advanced in terms of awareness.

Gavin is a hipster cuck, and controlled opposition. He literally race mixes, is a criminal, probably jewish, and hurts right wing causes more than anything else.

kek

sjw and muslims should switch
t b h

Sup Forums...these kebab roaches haha

Shapiro is that wojack with the oversized brain

implying molyneux has an iq higher than a glass of water

whats his endgame
what should i do

DELET THIS BURGER

I don't give a fuck how it's intended to be pronounced. The word is meem.

Gavin McGuiness is a fucking retard and "proud boys" is so gay it's painful. I would be happier to say I fuck the dead bodies of children than say I am a "proud boy"

>what should i do
Sort yourself out.