The left and character assassination

What the fuck are they doing? The right was never this bad. I refuse to accept that this is simply "the result of the pendulum swinging in our direction". This is a cancer on the media. Anything for a few clicks, anything. "Alright, let's see how we can make Pewdiepie out to be a Nazi". "Alright, now let's make Milo out to be a pedophile". None of these things are true, and they use heavily edited or taken out of context things to prove their points. It's ridiculous.

What do we do about this? I mean, so far nobody has been significantly hurt. But seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZUNrh81EyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Political correctness at the cost of truth has been creshendoing towards this for awhile.

I just ignore the MSM & make sure and tell people they are all liars with some examples whenever I can.

Left wing death throes.

Start doing the same thing to their idols - john stewart, colbert, etc. etc.

expose their embarassments, hype up their gaffe's, make liberals stop listening and believing the liberal-left preachers

Go on the attack instead of sitting back and letting the media hit you

This.

Can you imagine if Hillary had won?

Jesus fuck, things would have been bad.

Trump would have been completely torn to shreds.

What are some good examples so that I can do what you do.

>right wing attacks hillary constantly since slick willy years
>right wing constantly attacks obama
>right wing consistently tries to frame logical arguments as emotional ones to stir folks who don't think too deep about it

>The right has never been this bad

Take a look at this

It wasn't the left that pulled the trigger this time, neocons are traitors that want to sabotage everything we accomplished.

>neocons
CIA Niggers*

ftfy

But the GOP went after hillary for shit she actually did like promote the arab spring and take money from the saudi's. Didn't touch shit like pizzagate with a ten foot pole

Do what Trump does, WIN.

the swamp will be drained and many of them will be washed out to sea.
ShariaBlue will throw millions at 4chinz and in the end, they'll either run out and leave or become one of us.

Milo isn't a pedophile, but he made dumbass statement that they have used against him. He should know better.

The left is in berserk mode, swinging at every all and fighting/dying on every hill, furiously looking for a knockout. It's only going to get worse until they either win, or self destruct in butthurt implosion

the left makes a critical error in assuming that the audiences for the people it's trying to smear are as shallow and prudish as they are

>I mean, so far nobody has been significantly hurt.

>links you to changing demographic rates since the 1960's

And remember, if you talk about this you get branded racist. I get the feeling the Right is changing though.

They've been pretty unhinged for a while now. The fact that they aren't in direct control of the country anymore is completely inexcusable to them.

Because they're sincerely terrible people.

"Ok, so here is an example of why I hate the left and MSM. They say calling one single woman fat is misogyny (during the debates - the way they frame the question.

This is simply not true. First they are implying that you call "women" degrading terms when in reality it was "a woman" (no one accuses a man who gets into a fight of "hurting all men).

Second. Misogyny actually means hating women because they are women (not because of other character flaws.)

So not only is insulting them for character flaws not hating them. And also not insulting one woman not insulting all women. They clearly understand this but are targeting a smear campaign.

Also

> Pro legal immigration & anti ilegal immigration

> Pro ilegal immigration & anti legal immigration.

Pick one - because one of those two groups will be given priority. Their logic is like accusing grandma of hating doctors because she says she doesn't like drug dealers.

They intentionally try to target by lying with words, questions and literally re-writing definitions. & their power comes from us misunderstanding each other due to their intent.

I hate them all. They can fuck off. I ignore them all now.

>right wing goes after Hillary and Obama
>left wing goes after everyday joes to make an example out of them

bolsheviks are the DEVIL

>milo
>giving a fuck for a degenerate attention whore.

I disagree with people plenty. But I don't call them names which is literally what the MSM is doing.

Weaponize words by grouping more labels in (rape, misogyny, racist, homophobic, etc), ramping up the emotion and so it's possible to dehumanize opposition.

There would be right wing death camps by now

The hit on Milo didn't come from the left this time. Evan McMullin is behind it. Watch this from about 23mins youtube.com/watch?v=OZUNrh81EyA