What about Mussolini?

I've often wondered pol why do you admire hitler and not other strong leaders? Mussolini was the father of Fascism. And I never see him mentioned around here.

The focus on hitler/nazis just makes me think pol is filled with a bunch of autistic edgelords. Why doesn't pol ever give time to other authoritarian leaders and regimes?

Because he got cucked hard by Hitler.

>pol

Go back to plebbit and wonder there you utter faggot

Because Hitler killed the jews. But Sup Forums likes the Jews, and aspire to become like them. See the love for Trump and Israel. Which goes on to say Sup Forums likes ISIS. So idk.

italy got absolutely BTFO by everyone they encountered to the point where germany had to come defend critical points for them.

italians just like every mediterranean nation is full of fucking lazy people who just wanna sit on a beach, smoke cigs and drink wine.

noone cares about mussolini because his nation couldn't fucking fight worth shit

Alright, fair enough. What about Stalin? People here seem to love russia. And he killed a lot more people than hitler.

The media just thinks Sup Forums (pol) is filled with autistic neo-nazi neckbeards. And with the love for trump and hitler, I'm wondering if this board is just a bunch of edgelords following whatever is controversial, or if it's more serious than that. I figured if it was more serious there would be discussions of other strong leaders outside of hitler and nazism.

He nailed many things, till he got screwed by the league of the nation and adolf.
He wasn't that intelligent either...he had the quality of being stuborn and straight forward. He also made good speeches...Italians are made to follow strong rulers,we are unfit for democracy

Shitler betrayed Italy be declaring war earlier than planned. They were not prepared for it.

*by

Stalin was the main reason why germans almost reached Moscow in the first place.
He was not just bad and vicious under a political point of view, but he was also a huge piece of shit in terms of human being...what kind of man celebrate the death of his own son?

I wonder what could have happened without our involvement in that carnage.

Fixed the economy. Created the best form of fascism(pretty much the only "true" fascist country ever). His accomplishments were drowned by screams of Italy being shit at fighting even tho Hitler forced Musolini into war despite Mussolini saying he wasn't ready.

The italians sucked it up all through WW2. They were a hindrance to Hitler and they failed at everything they did. Couldn't take and hold Africa and they lost to the Greeks. Mussolini and Italy a shit.

Mussolini (and fascism) was a failure and couldn't do anything without Hitler holding his hand. I remember reading that Hitler regretted Italy being fucking worthless.

Italians never wanted to fight. It wasn't their war and they knew it.

Also, lmao at all the blame at Italy and praise for Hitler

Hitler is the one who fucked up in Russia not listening to his generals, no Italians involved

>Stalin praise

No.

never.

gtfo you commie fuck

Hitler made fascism great again

thats why they had a large army and the biggest navy in the mediterranean. Just to not use it.

The Nazis would've still lost because Shitler would've still make the retarded decision to invade the USSR.

Italy should've stayed neutral like Spain did and just watch those retarded faggots burn themselves down.

Fuck off

>stalin

Are you fukn joken m8, get the fuck out gommie dog.

m8 wtf are you talking about. What's with all these retards saying that Italy being shit at war is Mussolini's fault. Mussolini fixed the Italian economy and made Italy Great Again. Mussolini was forced into the war(and the alliance) by hitler even tho the Italian army wasn't ready for a war.

ISIS at their peak were top tier meme masters and banter makers hacking and uploading good content. Pic related.

They were also a necessary litmus test to test the system left behind by Americans in Iraq.

>Degenerate and ugly architecture.

Mussolini was basically just Civic nationalism with a really militarized country. He's probably more in line with the majority of Sup Forums's actual beliefs.

>leaf opinion

Stalin was pretty based for a commie, he saved Russian nationalism

yeah its pretty based to let millions of your own people starve to death. Oh wait no it's retarded like communism.

Italians are a filthy mud race. I find myself unable to admire any of them, even a fascist leader. Hitler and the Nazis are so much better because they are Aryan.

as I said... for a commie. If it wasn't for him russian nationalism would be dead, and russia today would be even more fucked.

It's true many southern italians are obviously heavily mixed with greeks, moors, and god knows what else. But northern italians are pretty aryan from what I've seen.

source: my half italian cousin has blue eyes, honey brown hair (none of it comes from my dark hair/dark eyes romanian family), his italian father has blue/green eyes and light hair.

The reason why Fascism in Italy was a complete failure was due to the Fascist part absorbing reactionaries and traditionalists to gain power

Italy would have been able to industrialise better if they had successfully instituted the corporatism system and had not absorbed nobility into their structure for the state

t. descendant of literal criminal trash dumped in a barren wasteland by the Brits

Because the italians were deadweight during the war

>yeah let's murder all of our productive farmers because they have class guilt
>what could go wrong?