Trump BTFO by Mexico again

The majority of Americans loves Mexico and you see us as friends, not enemies, only the poor and educated hilibillies

youtube.com/watch?v=kO9IsV8x28Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lav7_FTzxDw
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acento_gráfico
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Immigration_issues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf I don't speak no Spanish

saged, have a nice day

Why does it matter if you're friends or not?

Does america have to let all it's friends crash on the couch and eat all it's food?

I like Mexico.

I also believe that 11% of Mexico shouldn't live here illegally.

Just listen to Conan.

I meant your garbage post

>literally who

He is Irish, and they suffered racism too.

THIS, well Norwegians can any time they want ;)

post more mexican snake girl faggot

Cual es el propósito de esto, Joao Guimaraes?

I have no problem with mexico.

I have a problem with 10-20 million mexican illegals invading my nation, committing crimes and collecting welfare.

I have a problem with trade deals allowing companies to ship my fucking job down to mexico.

Just not the states that share the largest border with your shit hole of a nation.

well, Trump is deporting all the bad hombres, and there are only 9 millions

>Hollywood represents the average American
The wall just got 10 ft higher, Paco.

but guatemalans are worst than us, we need a southern wall btw

youtube.com/watch?v=Lav7_FTzxDw

legal mexican immigrants are cool, illegal aliens are not. don't try to drag the good ones down for your own profit.

>Cual es el propósito de esto
it pleases my penis
>Joao Guimaraes
João Guimarães
learn to use tildes faggot

¿que?

Good. I support a limited amnesty for some of the illegals, but we need to enforce our fucking borders and immigration laws now.

I don't really understand how enforcing our border became "America hates Mexico".

>Cual es el propósito de esto, Joao Guimaraes?

Bueno, Aquí tienes una mexicana - portuguesa

Las tildes castellanas no son en forma de serpientes jajajaja

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acento_gráfico

>The majority of Americans loves Mexico and you see us as friends, not enemies
If I asked people if they had a posotive or negative attitude towards the country of Chad, most would choose positive over negative since they don't know or care about that 3rd world shithole. Same applies to Mexico.
>only the poor and educated hilibillies
Those poor, educated city trashbags.

yeah, Mexico is great. Just be great over there.

Aquí tienes mas, conquistador de Brasil

Fuck you and your lies
T. PhD weeb american

mexican american war
racism
wall
trump

A TUS MUJERES LAS FOLLA UN EMU JAJAJAJAJAJAJJA

Don't we share an unprecedented amount of info to combat the cartels? Don't we come running to give you guys whatever you request?

If you're saying we can't have a friendly relationship without the US allowing unchecked illegal immigration by Mexicans, that's not exactly something that nations on friendly terms allow.

By the way, you guys have a pretty impressive border wall and border protection force on your southern borders. Does that make you racist against central america?

Is that what Breitbart told you? We dont have a wall in South Mexico, We need one btw.

>poor and educated hillbillies
t. a mexican intellectual

Fuck off spic no one lieks mexispics

>The majority of Americans loves Mexico

You're denying that you have a border wall on your borders with Belize and Guatemala?

You fucking spics are beyond deluded, holy shit.

Stop hopping the border and try to do something legally following proper bureaucratic procedures for once in your life.

Like I said before, only retarded poor rednecks dont like you.

Dont tell me what to do stupid preto de la favela.

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

We dont have one, if you found our wall, please post it.

If the majority of Americans understood Spanish, they would not be so quick to love Mexicans.

>people believe this dumb cuck meme
Have a pic of our border with Guatemala.

We need a wall there btw. When the wall is up, millions of central americans will stuck here, and they will live in Mexico soon, crime will be rampant with the maras from El Salvador. They will be hired for the cartels for a cheap payment.

Are mexicunts even human?

thats a hot topic here, I think We are.

Haha, yeah, there have only been "9 million" since the fucking Clinton years. The real number is closer to 30-35 mil. I can't wait til Trump deports all you fuckers and you are buried by a wave of your own shit.

its 35 M with the legal and illegal ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Immigration_issues

only 9 M are illegal.

I'm not a redneck I'm a rich Russian Jew.

Fuck off spic and clean my pool and poop Paco.

>Russian Jew

Hitler did nothing wrong.

no we do not

must be a fag living in occupied state

>Hurr durr Hitlah meme

Do you remember the Alamo, Paco?

My ancestors came here on boats in the 1600's and contributed to make this country rich and famous.

Your people come to this country and scrape our poop because they work for cheap. Do your people even have any dignity?

>My ancestors came here on boats in the 1600's and contributed to make this country rich and famous.

hahahahahahahaahha

Jews are good at being soaps in my bathroom hahahahahahahahahhaha

>Mexican jokes
>Mexican
>Jokes

I murder mexicans al day erryday cuz they're pieces of shit, my clients are marching across the Mexicans' wasteland of a country. As soon as you tear away their veneer of hospitality they reveal their true form as some sort of giant tunneling death-worm.

You need to leave.