The age of consent in germany is 14

the age of consent in germany is 14

the age of consent in India is 18

makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#/media/File:Age_of_Consent_-_North_America.svg
elsyreyes.com/edad-de-consentimiento-legal-y-responsabilidad/
blic.rs/vesti/hronika/skandal-u-vranju-pedofil-38-ljubio-i-pipkao-devojcicu-13-pred-drugom-decom-ispred/rzymwm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

her face looks like she might be Bogdanoff spawn

>that's 14

Girls didn't look like this when I was 14.

16 maybe.

> Oh look it's another Age of Consent Thread :DDD
Fuck off

14 if you're under 18 yrs old, otherwise you will require permission from the parents. fuck off

age of consent in Mexico is 12

No problem if I fap at this r-right?

look how well that's turned out for them. fucking subhumans.

There was a girl with tits bigger than that in my class in 7th grade, which was in 01/02.

only if you fap in german

Some mature really early.

I read the wikipedia article.

it isn't

From Wikipedia

"The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is 18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances)."

So rather - there are places in Mexico where age of consent is 12.

O-ok Vielen Dank m8

> The age of consent in Mexico is complex. Typically, Mexican states have a "primary" age of consent (which may be as low as 12),

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

>pedopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#/media/File:Age_of_Consent_-_North_America.svg

I saw friends who turned 18 before their girlfriends and got called up by police, one served 10 months because the girl was 15 or 16, cant remember.

The places where it would be 12 or 13 could be on places ruled by some indian laws.

The age of consent is set by state, and is mostly 18, a few have it at 17.

Mach es sehr schnell
Rein und raus
bis es spritzt spritzt spritzt spritzt
FEUER!
Aber beklecker nicht das Sofa

>The age of consent is set by state, and is mostly 18, a few have it at 17.

Good to know

makes you think what? saged

Ago of consent in Canada is 14 but you need to be under 18.

If you're over 18, then it's 18.

I should re-check. I heard some liberals were going to try changing it
and Trudeau wanted to lower the age of consent for sodomy.

I'll do that tomorrow. It's bedtime.

>elsyreyes.com/edad-de-consentimiento-legal-y-responsabilidad/

>En México la mayoría de edad se alcanza a los 18 años sin embargo la edad de consentimiento sexual está entre los 16 y los 18 años dependiendo del estado.
* La cópula aún con supuesto consentimiento o sin violencia antes de los 15 años se considera violación equiparada. Y entre los 16 a 18 aplica en caso de que se haya utilizado el engaño. No se persigue de oficio, sólo mediante querella del mismo o del padre o tutor.

In Mexico legal age is 18, age of consent is between 16 and 18 years old depending on the state.

Sex with consent before 15 is considered rape, also rape if consensual sex between 16 to 18 if it was coerced by deceit. In the last case is only prosecuted if a police report is filled by the affected party.

Complete infos coming through
Who's up for a trip to Mexico here?

ygwbt are gods way of lowering the age of consent m8

I like how the color coding is done in this map.

Usually its green/cooler colors = good
Red/warmer colors = bad/cause for concern

Really makes me think.

Age of consent is 16 period. We figure if you're old enough to drive a car you should be old enough to operate a vagina.

I'm starting to get really fucking tired
of these pedo cunts on Sup Forums that think they're so fucking massive
and cool trying to argue being a pedo

What state do you live in Cunt?
I will smash your fucking head in

>kys pedo.

age of consent is 14 in america in like 5 states until your 21 then its 16.

larp harder

GTFO noob. It was CP that made Sup Forums so popular with high school kids.

Sup Forums has seen more cp than the FBI

pizzagate is real btw

So the underage refugees (that in reality are 25+) can legally molest 14 year olds?

It's as real as flesh eating ducks.

What's the age limit without parents consent?

But did Emily inject her lips with collagen?
I think she has

>If you're over 18, then it's 18.
False its 16, oral sex is 18.
Trudeau wants to change it to oral sex 16 because faggots want to fuck young boys in the ass.

its 12 in the netherlands

>tfw no 13 year old Japanese gf

B-but wanting to fuck 14 year olds makes you a pedo!11!! You're pedo scum xD Day of le rope when xD

>Flag

Yeah haha!

When i was 19 I had a qt brunette girlfriend of 15 (turned 16 years old after a couple of months).

Was I an illegal boyfriend in some part of the world?

Is that her?

>tongue piercing
>chest piercing (wtf?)
>tattoo (?) on tit/below collarbone

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#/media/File:Age_of_Consent_-_North_America.svg
>9

boob job at 14.
disgusting.

it's the shit they put in the livestock re: meat

N I C E
WANT THAT TO MY COUNTRY

So a 14 yo and a 17yo is legal, but a 17yo and a 20yo is not. Really makes one think.

No pic unrelated, simply picked the first brunette of my grill folder.

>the age of consent in germany is 14

friendly reminder that the age of consent in Germany does, in part, depend on the age of the older party involved. You can't just talk 14 yo girls into giving you head if you're in your 30s.

As a well endowed Arabian man, I am moving to Germany

in our country 16 is legal for everyone, but 14-15 is legal until you're 20 or 21 I think

>Trudeau wanted to lower the age of consent for sodomy.
Fucking love that great man

Nah, 14 is legal for everyone, so long as you're not someone in a position of authority over said teen.

What is she trying to prove with this? Right boob is obviously bigger than the left, she definitely had some corrective surgery since then.

oh, then we really are Pedoland

well I'm off to work out near elementary school

To be fair, most of our population would beat the shit out of anyone significantly older than their daughter if they were fucking them. Unless they're some kind of organized criminals, like Vucic.

remember that shit a month ago when some old fag (30+) was kissing 13 year old girl on her school break and nothing happened to him in the end

also in hometown from I'm from it happens a lot, 14 y o girls with 20 something guys
we're fucked

blic.rs/vesti/hronika/skandal-u-vranju-pedofil-38-ljubio-i-pipkao-devojcicu-13-pred-drugom-decom-ispred/rzymwm8

16 is fine enough

and that is how it should logically be, with a caveat preventing chads and tyrones from specifically predatorially pumping and dumping young teens by lying and making false promises
(this used to be dealt with via shotgun weddings and honor killings but in the civilized world a man should be imprisoned if he makes false promises for sex)

>and nothing happened to him in the end

Seriously? How come?

Also, I can't really call out the 20 year old guys fucking 14 year old girls, because when I was 18 myself I fucked 14 year old girls as well. Mostly the goth/metal chicks that you can usually find around Trg Republike. But that was more than a decade ago now.

>age of consent at historical high and rising
>onset of puberty at histrocial low and dropping

Really makes you think.
How do the jews profit from this?

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

Legality issues aside, what do you guys think the youngest person a 23 year old could hook up with without seeming too creepy?

>14 y o girls with 20 something guys
And how exactly is this bad?

makes girls have sex with bad boys who dont care about laws.
increase their lifetime partner count to unsustaiable highs while barring access to moral men who follow the law and would be more likely to settle down/start a family.
break up the white family.

I think about 18-19.
Maybe 17 if she looks mature and you don't tell people she's still in high school. (I'm 23 too)

>dont care about laws
Pretty sure the only law they'll break is the dumb AoC one.
>barring access to moral men
Whats stopping them
>posts about muh traditional white family
Sounds like your just a jealous faggot who should kill himself

YOU FUCK INDIANS?

A 16yo can fuck a 99yo here and anything between 10-16 the max age gap is 2y

inshallah

Yes, obviously. Those poor children had to go trough so much though.

Look at that "cash me ousside" chick. She is 13 with huge tits.

Age of consent is 14 in Italy. It becomes 16 if you are some kind of autorithy figure for the girl/boy. I'm perfectly fine with this. Yes, I will kill some thirty years old that has the brilliant idea to diddle my 15 years old daughter. But if the opportunity arises to diddle someone else's daughter without causing bodily harm I will do so.

Why do a lot of ugly chicks have great tits or body?

natures way of still making them breedable

And I will kill you if you kill my brother. (and the rest of your family)

its a me a mario

I'm 23 and I fucked a 4'10 85 pound 15 year old in Thailand on my birthday last year. That pussy was the bomb nigga. I can see why it's 14 in germany

fucking Hottentot morality
you guys truly are the niggers of Europe
(well, and/or Romanians which are like your nephews or something)

I wonder who is behind this post

are you sure?

It's legal to be 43 and be with a 14 year old

there was some shit like this in the newspapers and they were really butthurt about it

Why didn't you just go to the Philippines and bag you a 12 year old you pedo? That is the age of consent there.

>20 in tunisia
What the actual fuck, how do muslims there get child brides with this? Hell, you can't get a woman where in most of the world is considered an adult because nope, she is not 20.

I did not go just to fuck the youngest girl I could. I meet the 15 year old at a prostitute bar and she was a qt and I fucked her. If she was ugly I would not have fucked her, she looked about about 17 anyway so the age wasn't really my attraction to her.

16 in Spain now btw.

Why did you go from one of the lowest (12 till '99) to on of the highest in Europe?

If you are under 18 then the age difference between the partners should be 5 years (both of the should be under 18 though)

A good majority of states in the US are 16. Mine is 16, with the caveat that the older person isn't more than 2 years younger than the other.

>flag
>comment

Doesn't make me think about OP's curry addiction at all

Its a me a molestio

that's trully disgusting belly button

>Older person isn't two years younger than the other

So I can fuck a 4 year old in your state? Seeing as I'm not two years younger than her. That pretty cool

It was a measure to "legalize" marriage/unions of gypsies which were commonly done when the bride was very young but this tendency has decreased with the time as they're more integrated and women do not marry so young.

>4'10 85 pound
Gross.