Since when did Sup Forums start giving a shit about these faggots such as Richard Spencer and Milowho popped out of...

Since when did Sup Forums start giving a shit about these faggots such as Richard Spencer and Milowho popped out of nowhere?

Brother Nathaneal is our guy. Fuck off newfags.

youtu.be/lMGoaPc7J2w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4rNkrAmwk0
youtube.com/watch?v=-iW3xlmdYmo
youtube.com/watch?v=vnal4mLNo-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=X9Lf_qFly6k
youtube.com/watch?v=8BZQe0iYnws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where does this guy live?

I'd become his disciple to live in the woods.

>since when
never
>but then why..
shills

dudes face and mannerisms creep me the fuck out

this

Summit County, Colorado

We're being raided. Just ignore all Milo threads

Should've known, gods land after all.

Thanks friend.

>Donate to my foundation goy and we can take down the jew.

Ahahaha

Brother Nathaneal asks for donations?

WHY DOES BROTHER NATHANIEL AND THE UGLY FUCK FROM THE REMOTE VIEWING CHANNEL HAVE THE SAME FUCKING WAY OF TALKING

youtube.com/watch?v=k4rNkrAmwk0

Two years ago, Milo would have been the physical embodiment of everything Sup Forums hates (a Jewish twink with a nigger boyfriend). What the fuck happened?

All it takes to be given a pass now for being a degenerate is to make some SJWs cry? Look at what we have become. It's fucking embarrassing. /r/The_Donald needs to fucking leave.

No Boxy is our queen.

Hes a jew hating jew.

>on pol
>claims a literal semite is /ourguy/

Are these newfags, idiots, shills, idiot shills?????
I just dont know anymore
I just dont know anymore

kek
yeah
fucking strange how his videos never capped like 1-10k yet on early Sup Forums people posted him meaning they were watching him, as was I

birds of a feather huh

>Since when did Sup Forums start giving a shit about these faggots?
Never, it's just redditors.
Brother Nathaneal is based and every shill trying to discredit him or his videos has failed horribly.
He even made a video about the
>b-but you were a jew
argument

what an odd fella

Based Russian Orthodox church cut all ties with him. He is not a member of the church, so he is officially just a guy wearing a dress rambling about jews.

Apparently it takes a self hating jew to overcome the other jews. Show me another youtuber with so much focus on the chosen people. O wait, Molymeme, Alex Jones and Ben Sharpie in Poo don't even dare to.

Im not sure if yesterday was an shill attack or just autism backfiring, but the amount of stupid threads was a little too high

He's not Russian to begin with

Yeah, Trump made Sup Forums soft on the jews.

post evidence fagget (pls)

they're both jewish?

(((((((((((Brother Nathanael))))))))))

I saw that. All it took was Trump, and now we have people unironically shilling for kikes, Israel, (((((((((Goldman Sachs)))))))), and this faggot coal-burner Milo.

It's like they've forgotten why we supported Trump in the first place. Sometimes I wonder if Trump came out in support of gun control, if Sup Forums would start raiding /k/.

Orthodox Christianity doesn't recognize one's past religions or ethic origin. Hence why we are like Brothers with the Syrians, Ethiopians, Russians, etc......fuck Ukraine and Georgia tho, they are traitorous pigs.

What did Georgia do?

I don't think Trump softened Sup Forums, I think it was the influx of already soft posters from reddit. Fortunately they're slowly starting to either fuck off or get redpilled on kikes, but it will take time.

reddit shills

sage

>if you don't support a coal-burning faggot kike you're a Reddit shill

Sup Forums circa 2017.

Newfriends dont even know about Charles Coughlin nor Huey Long. This board is truly compromised

a lot of people here recognized that there are more world players than the jews, and even the jews have their own internal affairs

brother nathaneal is based

Luke 20:46

“Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts;”

Mark 12:38

And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces

>Brother Nathanael
>a man of God

It's because he's a Jew. They almost always have weird-looking faces and an intense, twitchy way of acting

Pol also likes sytxenhammer666 who will never adress the Jewish problem and will support Trump even if he appoints Goldman sachs to his cabinet.

Yea obviously he is a Jew but you got to realise all Jews aren't bad, Brother Nathanael speaks a lot of truth but he still has his typical Jewish advertisement shit which is the downside

(((((((Goldman Sachs))))))) dindu nuffin.

Silverthorne to be exact. I've seen him protesting before.

shills and controlled opposition happen to pop out of nowhere since they are shills and controlled opposition

>>((((((A FUCKING JEW IS NOW OUR GUY))))))
At least most of the people here admit that Milo is a useful idiot/tool to redpill more people to the right wing. Even if they become alt light like Cethnobitch, this is still a good thing.

Bro Nat is such an obvious divide and conquer faggot, it's ridiculous. He calls out Alex Jones (without him Trump would have lost) as a jew and should be 100% disregarded. He calls out Trump and Ivanka. Who fucking cares as long as they make the country great again. A means to an end is much better than muh principles. Why doesn't he step up and gas all the Jews? He's just a fucking nigger.

America will never be great again so long as the kikes still control the government.

Oy vey this antisemite! We need to send goy children to die for Israel in Iran.

Reddit and b flooded this place hard after the election cause of the alt right meme. We need to build a firewall

>now

He's always been our guy plebbit newfag

Catholic cucks with pope cuckstamp on their flag

I'm listening to this guy right now and he just praised Hitler and said that there was never any gas chambers lol

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=vnal4mLNo-Q

It's in the first call

I hope Sup Forums can over come these dark times. I really miss the early days of this board. Fuck Milo, Donald Trump and Ben Shapiro, we need to go back to our roots. Remember when there were no ids and flags?

that guy isn't christian and in now way or form orthodox
he's just a kike larping and making a fool of his enemies while wearing their clothes/uniform
youtube.com/watch?v=X9Lf_qFly6k

Sup Forums never gave a fuck about them, it's the msm's paid shills spamming

he might be spared the rope but hes definitely not our guy

daily reminder: nathaneal is of the((())) descent

proof? fuck off you're a kike shill ctr shareblue crew libcuck for questioning

trust no one. Sup Forums has been compromised for a few days by

This takes me back.

brother nate is an redpill OG

froggie goes reeeeee

fuck off kike

the don is here to stay whether you like it or not

or this guy is the true christian and the corrupt orhodox didn't like that hmmm?

in any case after he made like 10 videos debunking the holocaust, you can hardly expect any religious organisation to side with him, that's PR suicide

>Remember when there were no ids and flags?
Back then it was satire, besides ID and flags sorta help against samefagging.

FUCK I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO IS JEWING WHO ANYMORE EVERYONE IS LARPING OR CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

this he can't look at the camera properly. I think he's trying to hide having a lazy eye. I know the feel.

I'll be on the trump train once the kikes in power get gassed and the federal reserve discontinues. It's been over a month since in office and he hasn't done any of those. SAD!

His gimmick is to say what a specific group of people want to hear and cash in on it without doing anything but copy-pasting it and making it seem he isn't credible to the normies like acting weird in public or via his videos.
His and his masters goal is to get $ from "redpilled" people and prevent new ones from getting redpilled themselves while also masquerading as the people their kind hates the most.
His boss doesn't care for money tho, they just like it he gets away with it.
It's just (((marketing))) with whatever truth he can get his hands on and slightly filter it to seem like he's doing anything other than copy-pasting it.

>russian orthodox

why do you assume the russian church is the only orthodox church?

Why does Sup Forums love Jews so much yet simultaneously hates them?

Your icons are all Jewish! The OP is literally a Jew playing dress up and telling you to believe him. LOOK AT HIM!

he's just autistic
t. autist

youtube.com/watch?v=8BZQe0iYnws

He denounced Judaism

GOLDMAN SACHS DINDU NUFFIN

MILO IS A PARAGON OF WHITE CHRISTIAN VIRTUE

ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY

>everyone who says otherwise is a shill from reddit

>LARPing
>Cut ties
Wrong, although I will admit that I'm pretty sure that Bro Nathanael is on the autism spectrum, but he is in no way controlled opposition unlike (((Milo))), Alex Jones (who has Jewish kids and a Jewish wife, Rebecca Nichols), or any of the other nu-Sup Forums Zionist/Zionist stooges.

>(((satire)))

Sounds more like Alex Jones, yet who will never dare name Jews. Unlike Bro Nathanael, he'll intentionally put out false info, or just say globalists without naming anyone (((specific)))

While he's an ethnic Jew, he's fairly based, same with Bobby Fischer.

Nathanael is actually doing the lord's real work and not shilling for Israel like you faggots do

>t.was never on old Sup Forums

Since years ago you fucking newfag, check the fucking archive.

I was. Flags ruined Sup Forums, making this place Sup Forums 2.0, and then Trump made this place reddit lite with Alex Jones shilling and more pro-Israel stances (likely due to JIDF remnants).

Seeing a thread about Borther Nathanael after such a long time soothes my soul.

>Since when did Sup Forums start giving a shit about these faggots such as Richard Spencer and Milowho popped out of nowhere?

Spencer was pushed here by CTR as "alt-right" icon or something.

Milo was advertised at youtube by anglo during gamergate. He was invited to talk with retarded feminists. Of course they failed every argument with him as they would fail any argument. But he was invited and they did not go apeshit about his presence.

I don't condemn milo for anything, as he has not yet done any harm, but I wont sacrafice much to defend him.
As for spencer, even if CTR tried to smear him - he showed himself as provocateur later. There is no point in defending him.

This is all scull&bones hegelian tricks, when they play for both sides. Same for "brother" "nathaniel".

These people should not be followed.

If you are against flags or ID then you WANT Sup Forums to be satire or you're most likely JIDF.

How am I supposed to agree with myself and call everyone who doesn't agree with me a samefag shill if we have flags or IDs?

Hes a litteral Jew.
You honestly believe a word he says?
You kikecucked faggot kill yourself.

I'm against flags, not against IDs.

Forgot to mention, if flags are gone, samefagging wouldn't be as prevalent. Flags are just for circlejerk or "le fuckin leaf xd", you can still easily samefag on Sup Forums as they have flags but no IDs

>Hardly any mention of Bobby Fischer

Bobby Fischer is /ourguy/

milo gets saged

>it's impossible for people to deviate from the norm, your personality is set from birth based on your race

Sup Forums wasn't ruined by the flags, it was ruined by what happened at end of 2014

Since you're a classic Sup Forumsack, can you explain to me why you're anti-Zionist? If you don't like Jews being in your country but you don't like Israel either, where do you want them to go?
>inb4 "the oven"

I won't got on a long tirade but essentialy it's a lose lose.

In your country
>Support leftist agendas, promote degeneracy (rap music, homosexuality, pedophilia, etc)

In Israel
>Strong armed by AIPAC and other organizations to defend Israel, due their bidding via NATO (when they won't help with a single soldier of course), and donate money/weapons to them. Even then they'll still support rapefugees into your countries.

Zionism isn't perfect but it will always be much preferable to having them here IMO. Giving Israel military support is a lot better than having them eating away at your society from the inside. And there's always the possibility that you could send them over there and then cut off ties. But honestly I wouldn't mind supporting them if the alternative was the end of Israel and thus a Jewish refugee crisis

Oh you mean that thing?

Styx has at least been open about being skeptical about the holocaust. Milo thinks we should throw all our money at Israel.

Fuck off, Sup Forums only cares about inconsequential shit. Everything else is a shill.