Be Milo

>Be Milo
>Literally ousted 3 actual pedophiles from his journalism alone
>Criticize salon for humanizing and giving platforms to pedophiles
>experienced the effects of pedophilia firsthand as he was molested

So anyone want to explain how this guy who is provably and historically against pedophilia is suddenly supporting it?

It's just people picking and choosing again, isn't it

isnt it

isn't it

isn't it

It's (((NRO)))

isn't it

isn't it

Divide and conquer and all the little latchkey alt media monkies and faggot Sup Forums Christian LARPers pile on for a moment of revelance

isn't it

Find it funny that Salon deleted all their pro pedo articles

Holy shit this is real guys.

Virtuous pedophiles BTFO

top kek

Is this like, a meme I missed out on?

It's a coordinated smear campaign, he wasn't "Defending it" so much as making light of how it happened in his own life. He did defend people that are apparently having "young boy" boat parties, which I find a bit dirty, but in the context he phrased it as I can see it being a mistake and he means like, young twink faggots.

Who are actually of age but look like goddamn emaciated 12 year olds, by and large.

Anyway, it's a hitjob. They're either trying to get him shunned, or they're trying to shift the narrative to the point where accusations of pedophilia are completely meaningless, as they've done with racist, sexist, nazi, fascist, etc.

I disagree with his particular choice of words and defense of "Father Michael" and the unnamed potential pedos he spoke of during the Joe Rogan podcast interview - but, he's not a pedophile, he's outed them, he's openly attacked pedo defense repeatedly, and he's a victim, so yeah, this is complete horseshit.

This is the first issue I've seen shills gain ground on Sup Forums with quickly though, and that concerns me deeply.

From the people who brought you "PewDiePie the Nazi" come the next installment in fine media-- "Milo the Pedophile"!
Watch as we throw a victim of molestation under the bus and accuse him of the thing he advocates against!
Action! Drama! Video Edits!
Grab your popcorn because this is going to be a great 15 minutes of bullshit and lies!

Virtuous pedophiles don't exis-....

fuck off milo, you are a disgusting homosexual who is a cancer to society

>he was molested
>turn gay

EVERY SINGLE TIME
go ahead tell me homosexuality is normal now

One thing to keep in mind is that Milo uses the technical definition for pedophilia, meaning pre-pubescent children.

That's not what the law is, and he believes that, while the age of consent laws are "about right", there are still exceptions where relationships between "13 year olds who are sexually mature" and older men can be beneficial.

So by his definition of pedophilia, he wasn't defending it, but by the legal definition of pedophilia he was.

I don't like Milo the guy is just a gay hijacking the wave of the rights sudden popularity but it's obvious he was given the choice of either discredit himself or get killed by the power thats be, they killed JFK for so some gay drama queen doing damage to their movement and ideology is small fry for them.

Stop making sense, faggot. Logic was banned some time ago. Do you want to be arrested?

well if you're having sex with a 16 year old you don't get arrested for "pedophilia", you get arrested for "statutory rape".

Which means they were legally unable to consent, therefore you can't have sex. The definition of the word has no bearing here.

However, Milo is 100% correct in it's usage. Hebephilia/ephebophilia would be more accurate. But people don't understand those terms and having one blanket term is easier.

But 16 is legal in my state

Dawg you are fuckin stupid. Youre whole post is so retarded tgat I might kill myself

w e w

Can't tell if you're trolling or stupid.