>Be me
>Blondish/brown hair + green eyes
>Live in commiefornia
>County, city, and streets all have Mexican names
>Get depressed when the only white folk around are old and dying off
>If there are young whites they are college libtards that protest Trump
>Look into my face in the mirror.
>See an endangered species
It hurts everyday. I pray to God Emperor Trump each night for deportations and the wall.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then move to new hunting ground or perish.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

Move out of commiefornia.

> tfw from 99%+ White ethnic Danish farming town in Nebraska
Nope, feels good senpai.

No, I meant move to Nebraska or Minnesota (if you're White, otherwise stay away).

But your homeland is the USA. In Europe you'd be an American

The only ethnic Americans are the Asiatic settlers to America. You're mistakenly thinking of nationality.

Did they come up with the word American?

America is nothing but a empty meaning.

My last name is Bergström and my family descends from Värmland in Sweden. I belong there, not in some diversity laden hell hole filled with blacks and consumerism.

>25% Italian
>12.5% Czecho-Slovak
>Rest idk Mostly English & German
I'm not of any specific European ethnicity. I would have no sense of where to return.

I wouldn't trade my white for all of Oprah's money.

>commiefornia
Move somewhere else then, it is probably better off they will probably be rioting soon anyway.

Yeah that quote sounds /totally/ believable.
Also:
> Muh Heritage
You can go to Europe but don't think that you "belong" there or you'll be accepted as a European, you're not, you're an American.
> Bergström
> Trying this hard with the ö
Yeah I'm sure that's how you normally spell your name you fucking traitorous cuck.

Aryan (read: indo european) societies familial line is determined via the father. Your last name determines your ethnicity

I don't know the origin of the word America off hand. At any rate, your point is irrelevant.

I get free college but I have to stay in Cali. I'm going to move to NorCal or Oregon in the future. I loved it there and it's almost all white.

That isn't our home though. Do you think a Chinese-American born to people whose ancestors came over in the 1860s who moved to China would fit in or be accepted there like a native? Fuck no.

>live in atlanta
>fire red beard
>red/goldish hair
>blue and green eyes
>nigger women wont stop trying to have sex with me solely based on my differing hair colors
not sure what it is about having red hair that niggers love so much

>Yeah I'm sure that's how you normally spell your name you fucking traitorous cuck.

It's how me and my family has always spelled it

Quit doing damage control. America has been a jewish run country since it's foundation. I am loyal to my race, not some libertarian paradise-turned jewish swimming pool

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>Hawaii
>kill haole day

fuck off you don't even know what being a minority is

>>County, city, and streets all have Mexican names
>Mexican names

American education, ladies and gentlemen.

You're arguing semantics. If you're white you're an ethnic European.

Wew lad, English last name.
>FeelsGoodMan.jpg
>mfw when one of my ancestors chose the last name Solomon for no reason (maybe to pretend to be Jewish?) and I would have to go to Israel.

No mistake. He's an American independent of whether the US government gives citizenship to people who can't be Americans or not.

>I belong there, not in some diversity laden hell hole filled with blacks and consumerism.

I think you'd be disappointed then, plus you'd be a foreigner.

Well Mohammed, good job trying to sneak in the Islamic understanding of ethnicity as something European-derived.

Quit bitching like a faggot and move, unless you like it there...

the only ethnic americans are southerners they are the few that identify as american north eastern cucks identify as german or irish or some shit nordic nonsense so do the western cucks

Probably a christcuck thing

When the US is like that, we will be hunted. Remember this, every time they act oppressed. Every time they want pity. They would not show us the same mercy. They would kill us.

Amerigo Vespucci, a spaghetti nigger

Yes, I live in the Greater Toronto Area.

mexican spanish is very different from spanish spanish

You seem to be confused.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

May as well be. Most white people here are treasonous fucks that want to make big bucks off the invasion.

>asians in the united states
go twist some hemp you little shitskin

Being an ethnic European isn't sufficient to being a European though. How is that hard to understand? I'd be obviously discernible from any native in any European country even though I literally have only European ancestors. I'm not a European, neither are whites raised in America, Canada, or North/South America or anywhere else other than Europe.
Yeah, I /totally/ believe that you still spell your last name with an umlaut on the o, even for government paperwork and the like, totally not bullshit.

Native Americans are Eurasian in origin.

>what is genetics

My point absolutely blew you the fuck out Chinkboy. :^)

You're thinking of nationality.

A third generation jap in America isn't an ethnic American. They're an ethnic Japanese. Their homeland is Nippon.

Ethnicity is indifferent to culture.

Stfu Mexican names are a mix of Indian language and Spanish. Mestizos are nothing like the Spaniards. It's a difference like that of Brits and Leafs, it would be abominable to mistake the two. Pic related is example of Mexican-style naming.

Euros came here and assimilated over generations. We can do the same in Europe. But the real question is, why would anyone want to live like a Swede or nu-German?

Just checking in

Let us hope Trump and Real America purges the Coastal lefties once and for all.

>one day California will be white again, even if the rest of the entire world gets bleached with billions of newborn white colonists before us

wtf I'm an eskimo now

Nice to see a Boer-bro. Hold in there. Help is on the way.

> why would anyone want to live like a Swede or nu-German?
Their quality of life on average might actually be higher, their cities are cleaner, safer, nicer, they have more affordable healthcare, etc.
Ethnic "Americans" are pretty much extinct, the ethnic Europeans who came here pretty much did that. Also of course I'm thinking of nationality, that doesn't mean that European-descended Americans, Canadians, etc. are Europeans if they weren't raised in Europe.

You're thinking of nationality, not ethnicity.

I'm a European who lives in Canada.

I moved from San Antonio up to Indiana a few months ago...white trash is fucking despicable. Worse than some of the Mexicans tbqhfam.

Move out of Santa Ana, shithead.

>mfw 100% Slav
>mfw in Murrica for a year now
>mfw in Bay Area
>mfw sometimes pass a week without seeing another White person

It really is fucking depressing.

>in b4 Slavs not White memes

Holy shit where m8? I'm Bay Area too. Monterey County?

You aren't alone OP. I lived here in Cali my whole life and watched it become absolute shit over the last fifteen years. I went to visit the bay area last year and noticed I didn't see another white person for over a half hour while I was out walking around. I'm in the process of selling all my stuff and leaving at the end of the year. I just fear in a few more years this place will get even worse these shit skins will flee their own destruction again and start invading other states. They are like god damn locusts on white communities.

I'm you without the Italian bit. I gave up on my state. It's too fucked at every level.
>State Gov: Cucked
>Population: Over 60% culturally enriched
>Colleges: Post Mordernist Marxist shitholes

I couldn't stand going to University after 2 years and dropped out to join the AirForce instead in a linguistics related job.

Kys

Alameda, aka little fucking India.

They aren't though, why else would people say it, really just deal with it.

Many parts of the US and Canada are whiter than Europe at this point. Same for Australia. Sad, really.

You have my condolences, would not want to live amount the pajeets

Hah, no, and never will be.

I love the memes where Pepe becomes wealthy and successful and leaves Wojack behind in squalor.

You have no right telling others if they are White Sven, and aren't you late for your voluntary shift at the refugee centre now?

> live in Paris
> be the only white guy in the subway and streets
> *REEEEEEEEEEE*

t. smug Pepe-lover

> Azerbaijan
> Europe

Kekity kek

>air force linguist
No wonder you're on Sup Forums. How big is your Magic deck?

California has always had Spanish names for everything, you retard.

Why? Have you ever been to a Walmart on the first of the month in Indiana?

Not talking about refugees but the actual so called "White people". Nice comparing yourself to a refugee though.

>tfw she's getting piped down by Ahmed as we speak

You have no idea how bad it is up here. At least you can retreat innawoods easily, that is when roads aren't flooded or closed by landslides.

Yes, but overall that's not the case, and nobody cares that some rural towns in Minnesota, Iowa, or Nebraska are whiter than fucking Malmo or Stockholm, considering rural towns in Sweden or Europe are even whiter than any place in America or Canada.

>tfw also white in california
>In a mere fifteen years watched as my smallish town of 10k people was replaced with fucking indians instead of mongs
It's honestly terrifying.

American everyone

Since no one takes an interest in this, or your other, shitty posts, I will bite:

Who did they slaughter to claim it?

Every country is built on bone and blood. From the Romans to the Europeans. Even Japan. Where do you draw the line? Europeans were thousands of years ahead of the natives when they arrived. They took the land and bred with them. The fact that you can speak this, leaf, is a testament to western society and her freedoms. If we give this land away, as you so seem to want to, then all good things die in the name of your masturbatory virtue signaling.

Go be the good guy somewhere else, Dudley Do-Right, too many good men died for this culture for you to piss it away because you feel guilty.

If you don't like living around shitskins just move to the midwest. It's not rocket surgery.

Jobs + Weather
Fuck the Midwest, atleast there aren't many niggers here.

Change careers then. Happiness and safety are more important then being rich and living in LA, imo.

That's all good, until the shitskins start moving there too.

Yeah so move there and buy up the property so they can't.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not guilty about anything. Indo-Americans aren't Europeans. That's a fact.

>Buying property in 2017
>When the banks can literally swipe the land out from under your (((property))), evict you, then fill it with welfare recipients
Lad

Move from that shithole mate

Gosh I didn't realize I had endless funds at my disposal for saving the white race. Thanks pal.

True, but it's better than renting. Or is living in an RV in the parking lot at wal-mart the ultimate redpill?

get a hot latina gf and eat some tacos faggot

Funny you say that, but I work at a wal-mart and some of the guys out in those RV are red-pilled as fuck.

Yeah. Most wal-marts don't let people stay overnight anymore though. Kind of sucks for truck drivers.

Welcome to our nightmare

>poor and homeless
>red-pilled

Commiefornian here, and yeah I feel it. I hate how ashamed I am just because I have views that are moderate/conservative. Yeah, deep down I'm a lefty, but I'm not left enough for my commiefornian relatives, my commiefornian friends, and my commiefornian colleagues. Everyday I look at my state and I hate it more and more, which really sucks because my pride tells me to be proud of where I'm from.

Also what city, mate?

>Implying they're poor or homeless
They're probably just renting out their house for an insane fee to some cucks.

Then go back to Europe

Stop bitching and start making babies.

I'll be back, lad.

he's right you kow

What's the fertility rate in the Netherlands again?
> City people
> Having kids

An aryan girl i have a crush on literally has a communist boyfriend who is of course anti-trump and holds SJW values

How do i red pill this girl?

We will make sure the Boer can come home.

working on it

Yeah it's fucking great