Until proven guilty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's guilty of being a faggot.

You're guilty of being Canadian, which is worse in God's eyes

Im kind of pissed at him he needs to close his faggot mouth sometimes. He was going so well and now this clusterfuck.

i told you people we couldn't trust him.
listen to me next time.

Being a zionist Jew faggot who fucks muslim nigger dick?
Also nice thumbnail newfag

Legally speaking, could the video they used of him on the AA podcast and editing out "I agree with the Age of Consent" as slander?

He's on tape saying young boys can get something out of cross generation relationships.

I mean, that's pretty damn guilty.

Nah the press do that shit all the time.

Milo himself smeared numerous people using those tactics during the Gamergate thing. I like to think of it as karma.

>which is worse in God's eyes

Being a faggot

Not just that, he literally says its healthy for young boys to have sexual relations with old men.

>fag jew who got molested as a child
>not having pedo tendencies
right

/ourpedo/

ok rabbi

>defedant confessed

It wasnt a question, fuckstick

In the context I think he was using the British idiom "boy" to refer to someone younger than someone else. I refer to every guy younger than me as "boy" up to like 25.

>claims to be gay
Guilty as hell

Ah here we go again
At least try to change your script shill

Wheres the rule saying he can't be both?

Do you only use the word "cunt" when you absolutely hate someone?

Trumpfags you should put your shit together.

Where did I say cunt?
And no I say cunt all the time, for both people I like and people I hate.

Hahahahahahaha slav text comprehension

You're an aussie, cunt. In the UK the word "cunt" carries a different context. Just like the word "boy" in the UK, you cunt.

he said young boy
where did he say prepubescent boys
16 year olds are boys yet they're above the age of consent
he was 17 was he was molested which is what he was talking about

feel free to never reply to me because you know you're wrong

WHAT IS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU CUNTS HOLY SHIT!
It would be fucked even if he was saying two grown consenting man fucking is healthy
But he's literally saying sexual relations with 13 year old boys is HEALTHY

STOP DEFENDING THE FUCKHEAD

when did he say 13 year olds you fucking retarded knuckledragging cunt

>We need to be more understanding of pedophiles
>pedophiles are not the same as child molester
>But look at these sound bites taken out of context
>Those comments mean this guy we is a pedophile and should be destroyed despite never having conducted and actions of pedophilia and actively speaking out against pedophilia for years
-the left

youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

"Pedophilia is NOT attraction towards someone who is 13 years old"

Where in that sentence does he say it's okay?

You hardcore Sup Forumsacks and Hillary shills are celebrating this as the second coming of Jesus.
But it is a clear victory for the left. In the climate of politically correct identity politics, Milo the gay Jew was literally the only person able to touch certain topics without being jailed. Without him, there will be a gap and no one of you is brave enough to fill that gap.

Say goodbye to fat, bitter dykes being called out on their shit, or Muslims being openly criticized for their barbaric desert cult. It's another propaganda victory for the regressive left and we will see who is next. The normative frame of what can be discussed has already narrowed in their favour.

Maybe you're fucking tonedeaf, why dont you rewatch the video a few times until you comprehend what is said in plain english.

>inb4 le edited

Its cut into 3 parts, for length, in each section he explicitly states some extremely oven tier shit.
Defend it cunt. And yes I'm calling you a cunt in a hateful way this time sperg

So you can't point it out?

It doesn't exist, cunt.

>puts fingers in ears and yells "LALALALALALALA"

You were that kid werent you

The fish dies by the mouth.

That is correct.

Pedophilia is sexual attraction towards children who exhibit no secondary sexual characteristics.

Hebephila is sexual attraction towards pubescent individuals typically in the 11-14 year old age range who are developping secondary sexual characteristics.

Ephebophilia is attraction to mid-to-late adolescents, generally aged 15 to 19 who have developed secondary sexual characteristics.

Pretty much every heterosexual man has some tendency towards ephebophilia, but the general public has a misconception that any attraction towards anyone below the agreed upon legal age of consent is a pedophile.

If the age of consent was raised to 21 would you then consider an adult man who is attracted to an 18 year old a pedophile?

The point is pedophilia is way worse and distinct from ephebophilia or even hebophilia because of the complete lack of sexualisation in a child. However a 13 year old may, while morally and legally and socially wrong to engage with may very have sexual desires of their own.

I know for a fact that when I was 13 I would often fantasize about having sex with adult women and masturbate about it and if I were lucky enough to convince an older woman to suck my dick I certainly would not consider her to be a pedophile.

You're embaresing us. Shut the fuck up.

Did you also fantasize about being mouthraped by an old man you fucking faggot pedo apologist?

That's exactly what you are doing
>He literally said sexual relations with 13 yo boys is healthy!

You were asked to point this out in the video where he "literally" said that.

Theres nowhere in the video where he says that. Instead you want us to pretend that he said that because it fits your narrative better.

Faggot.

#StandWithMilo

> ask Australian for proof
> Get only shitposting

As expected

Good and accurate post.

You should also mention menarche, as that is the natural moment from which a woman can become pregnant. There is no equivalent in males obviously, but I can personally attest to your example of sexual desire as a young teen. Depending on genetics, as well as environmental factors (such as estrogen mimicking compounds) menarche occurs around the age of 13-14.

>provided definitions from pedophilia to ephebophilia
>no counterargument

Sounds like you admit defeat.

That's not an argument. Dare to address anything he has posted?

0:48 onwards
Since you are literally too braindead to watch a 2 minute long video

Guilty of being right.
If you only hung around other morons in your age group you wouldn't learn jack shit.

No I did not.

But I would assume that on occasional 13 year old gay boys would most likely fantasize about sucking a man's penis.

That is after all what makes them gay.

That doesn't mean gay adult men should allow 13 year old gays to suck on their dicks, but there is a clear distinction between a 13 year old queer kid wanting to suck a dick and some creepy pedophile wanting to kidnap and rape 6 year olds.

Kek you can't be a true christan until you've molested a child though, isn't that all apart of the initiation?

He says pedophilia is not the attraction to 13 year olds. He then says something on a different topic about relationships with "young boys."

Nowhere does he say it's okay to be a pedophile, have sex with 13 year olds, or as you claimed to him have literally said "sexual relations with 13 year old boys is healthy"

go fuck a stingray

I dont give a shit what you call it NIGGER
I have a family member who had her whole life ruined by a fucking pedo
13 is not old enough to give consent
You're a fucking pedophile if you say otherwise and you deserve the rope

Yeah WATCH THE GOD DAMN VIDEO
REEEEEEEEE

You are far too stupid to be posting

There is nothing wrong with a consenting boy who has passed puberty having a sexual relationship with an older man. You people are just disgusting homophobia for rational argument. I bet every single one of you fucks was a 14 year old boy sitting in French class wishing you could fuck the hot teacher.

No you NIGGER he says its HEALTHY for 13 year old boys to have relations with an old man, and this is okay because its not what he classifies and "pedophilia"
Go watch the fucking clip again you NIGGER

Same I have only just realised it was a British thing I've been a bit confused about all the fuss until now.

He literally never said what you said user

I would say the equivalent in males is when begin to get erections with a sexual desire with the capability of getting women pregnant. Which also begins around 13-14 years old.

Again, I'm not disputing the age of consent laws, I think they are just fine how they are, but technically by the laws of nature you are sexually capable at that age and may have sexual desires, that is clearly a distinction from a child who normally would have no sexual desires at all unless perhaps if they were a victim of abuse.

How does it feel posting such disgusting homophobia that you don't even believe, just to try and score points against someone you disagree with politically?

>Not just that, he literally says its healthy for young boys to have sexual relations with old men.

Nah. From what has been said, he also appears to advocate relationships to anyone who's his puberty over 13.

The guy may as well be a fucking NAMBLA member.

> 13 is not old enough to give consent

Bullshit.

honorary leaf right here

he never said its healthy f or 13 year old boys to have relationships with old men

stop getting mad over the internet insufferable roofucker

He literally did though
0:48

You can keep this cognitive dissonance up for as long as you like

Yeah I think milo was just pointing out that age of consent is a morally grey area. Obviously a 45 yo ass raping a 5 yo is some demonic shit, but as the age gap becomes closer it becomes less and less of a obvious problem. A 24 yo and 16 yo fucking is perfectly fine in some places, but in america typically that will fuck you for life and you'll be branded a pedo.

Why don't you give us a direct quote then? You know, type it out?

Pedophile.

0:48

I can keep this up all day shills
Must be racking up those dollary doos

If he said it, quote it. Type out what he said VERBATIM.

Why don't you just write out what he said directly? Put it in writing for us. Not all of us are able to watch videos.

> Pedophile

retard. You are studying physics at age 13 and you are saying they are too dumb to figure out whether to have sex with someone?

I bet you 100% you were 13 or 14 and wanted to fuck some hot teacher. You are just diguising your homophobia for rational argument.

Most 13 year olds would fuck just about everything, it takes a few years to get standards. And that's what the predators abuse.

Why dont you go WATCH THE VIDEO
FUCK
INCOMPETENT RETARD

Bald Man:
"So you're talking about how 'Look some of these kids who get diddled by preists I mean its a good thing for them!"

Milo:
"No you're misudnerstanding what Pedophilia is, a 13 year old is not Pedophilia"

Yes believe it or not your word < human biology

the real reason Milo got trashed was that he refused to rat people out.

I loved how many tolerant people were blasting him for promoting pederasty. This is truly a dank moment

Human biology of what? Human sexuality is based on attraction and if a 13 year old has passed puberty and developed sexually, that is literally natures way of saying they are ready you dumb shit.

>Human biology of what?

The fucking human brain you dumb cunt
I'm filtering your ID fuck off you disgusting pedo apologist

Why? Sup Forums loves pedos.

THE HUMAN BRAIN! THERE IT IS PROOF. I SAID HUMAN BRAIN.

Isn't he right though? I thought pedophilia was attraction to PREpubescent children?

I mean, I'm not an expert on kiddyfucking like YOU seem to be, but isn't there some other word when you're talking about teenagers with sexual characteristics?

I defer to your authority, Mr KiddyFucker-In-Chief. You seem to be the expert.

Milo Is the victim of a smear campaign.
He does not endorse pedophilia
Clips were edited to look this way.
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/833547728907096065
Full show unedited
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY
If you don't like Milo and don't want to support him thats fine but you need to understand that this was a smear job and it won't be the last.
Where milo comes from 16 is legal age of consent .

You are literally defending 13 year old boys being raped by old men.
Let that sink in.

Where I come from, that's the case, too. He said 13...that is fucked.

Wow
Fake news level of reaching

But I'm not doing that and anyone reading our exchange can see that you're putting words in my mouth.

It doesn't have to be pedophilia for it to be wrong.

If I raped YOU it would be wrong and bad but it wouldn't be pedophilia.

We are talking about consensual sex. Only morons think we all suddenly develop some undefined ability to intellectually consent all at the age of 16. That seems to be your stupid argument.

THEN WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT YOUR DEFINITION OF PEDOPHILIA
ITS STILL FUCKING WRONG
ITS STILL A CHILD AND ITS STILL RAPE

Human biology states the best time to have children is mid-teens to early 20s. Yet the age of consent is around average 18. The age of consent is not based on biology, it is based on morality. Just 30 or so years ago, you had 30 year olds marrying a 14 year old, even in America, without parental consent. This is a natural biological structure of human procreation. Thanks to "morality" and "feminism", birth defects are on the rise and show no stopping. You're argument is illogical.

>youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

The edited cuts are significant here as it shifts the context.

You see the first subject where he mentions "arbitrary consent" was discussing rape accusations on college campuses particularly with things like "fart rape" and "if I feel like I have been raped than I have been" which was going on in 2015.

Then there is a cut.

When he starts talking about coming of age relationships he is talking about a relationship he had at 17 with an older man who was 29 who was his first boyfriend that lasted for 10 years and he considers valuable and not a case of himself being abused.

Then he makes a joke about the catholic church.

Then there is a cut.

Then he explains the difference between pedophilia and hebophilia.

Then there is a cut.

Then he admits says that a relationship between someone younger and someone older can be positive.

Again, he wasn't talking about 13 year olds getting fucked by older men without consent. He was speaking from his own experience as a 17 year old who had a relationship with a 29 year old.

He justifies this by saying it can be positive since the younger man can receive guidance and assistance and love from the older man where perhaps his family may not provide that since being gay, he may be disowned from his family.

Again I do not agree with homosexuality, or having sex with anyone under the age of consent.

But I see a clear distinction between what was really being said and what is being presented in this video.

These shills aren't here to have a discussion, they're here to push a narrative.
No point in arguing with them.
Show them solid evidence and they use mental gymnastics to invalidate it.
I'm done here.

No, he wasn't even disputing the age of consent.

There is a cut in the video, at the very beginning of the video he was discussing college campuses and the feminists talking about rape culture and such, it's been edited to connect the discussing on consent with the discussion on his own relations as a younger man with an older man.

You're calling it pedophilia when it isn't?
Besides, if you read this post It's clear there were jumps. When he said younger boys can benefit from consensual relationships with older man, they had just been discussing Milo's relationship when he was 17yo with a 29yo man. That's where he says they can be good relationships.

Not the same part of the discussion where he condemned it.

If Milo is a pedophile, he's got a strange way of going about it.

- exposing pedophiles to the media and public (leading to arrests)

-constantly listing it as one of the most evil crimes

- encouraging pizzagate rumours

-getting fucked in the ass by large adult black men

Yes these are the characteristic behaviours of a KIDDYFUCKER according to Detective Shitpost right here

We have to argue with them bro so that their narrative his dissected and proved to be false.

If we allow them to steamroll the board and the media then they win and the normies will never see the light.

That said, pick your battles wisely.

They are refering to his comment that "pedophillia is not an attraction to someone who is 13 years old who is sexually developed" or whatever he said.

If you didn't realize by now the whole thing is an attempt in attaching a "paedophile" tag to Milo to destroy his credibility and everything and everyone related to him.
Everything before backfired but the pedo card always successfully destroys rational thinking.
And since retards bit the bait now everyone resisting the progressives will have to go trough the pedo accusations.

>Only morons think we all suddenly develop some undefined ability to intellectually consent all at the age of 16. That seems to be your stupid argument.

Hyperbole.

13 year olds is when you biologically mature, you start wanting to have sex.

But just because you start wanting to have sex, doesn't mean you know how to choose your sex partners as that takes a few years to build. Hebephile Predators abuse that time period to get easy sex from the underage.

Plus Milo is an effeminate twink, it's more likely for him to be getting fucked by some 40-50 year old and calling him daddy than raping a little kid.

bs

Fpbp

I like to see that the goys from europe is taking his shit more seriously , just listen to the drunk peasant episode 193 and you will hear how fucked it sounds . The day of the rope

CALL THEM STUPID
>stopped working

CALL THEM UNCOOL
>stopped working

CALL THEM EVIL
>stopped working

CALL THEM SEXIST
>stopped working

CALL THEM RACIST
>stopped working

CALL THEM PEDOS
>??????

Me sitting in french class wanting to fuck the teacher does not rely on an predatory activity from the teacher. I am not arguing that every single relationship like that is good, but that not all are bad. You can have predatory relationships at all ages.

"muh children" always works.
It's genetical.