AUSPOL DAILY REMINDER EDITION

DAILY REMINDER

Feb 21 #Essential Poll WA State Primary Votes: LIB 27.5 NAT 6.8 ALP 34.5 ON 13.7 GRN 10.7 #wavotes #auspol

Feb 19 #Galaxy Poll VIC State Primary Votes: ALP 37 (0) L/NP 41 (-1) GRN 10 (-2) ON 8 (+8) #springst #auspol

Feb 19 #Galaxy Poll VIC State Seat of Werribee Primary Votes: ALP 29 (-27.6 since election) LIB 35 (+6.3) ON 21 (+21) #springst #auspol

Feb 14 #Essential Poll Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 36 (0) ALP 35 (-2) ON 10 (0) GRN 9 (+1) NXT 3 (0) #auspol

Feb 13 #Galaxy Poll QLD Federal Primary Votes: L/NP 35 (-4) ALP 29 (-1) ON 18 (+6) GRN 8 (0) #auspol

Feb 10 #Galaxy Poll QLD State Primary Votes: ALP 31 (-4) LNP 33 (-4) ON 23 (+7) GRN 8 (0) KAP 3 (+1) #qldpol #auspol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bWDC65h1Yo
twitter.com/Harrydrewer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradfield_Scheme
youtube.com/watch?v=6NQPfRfXXKk
youtube.com/watch?v=XPVc6z7Q1wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be melbournite
>get plane'd

Lads I have an honest confession to make. In the last month I've gone through some mental changes on politics. Probably going to vote Labor next election

>be Texan
>Aus Planes you
as opposed to what? Liberal?
you're the same as you were

why

MAKE MELBOURNE AUSTRALIAN AGAIN

Running as an Independent for the Area of agricultural in WA preferencing the Liberal Democrats here.

cool, be smart and don't show off that shirt.
you need to sway the cunts at the top not us

did anyone watch QandA last night? i ended up getting drunk and forgot about it

did anything (((controversial))) happen?

fuck, I missed it.
where has q&a user gone?

Pauline Hanson is the most powerful person in the country.

Don't worry, won't wear it at the booths or anything.
If I'm going to spruike for the Lib dems in my area I'll focus on stuff like Tobacco taxes since that seems to be what gives most people in my area grief.

AFP blacksite arrested for terrorism

>perpetuating the continued stagnation of our country

Labor and Liberal have done NOTHING for this country in the last decade except bicker

youtube.com/watch?v=8bWDC65h1Yo

Just watch the first 5 minutes

Just dancing around like idiots and shit flinging. This is what they do with their time and your money all day every day and for the last 10 years

to be fair thats how our "politicians" have acted since the dawn of time

What's more productive, parliament debates or /auspol/?

>Tobacco taxes
meh, if that helps.
you should focus on the ag side though.
what is going on with the agricultural aspect of your area? what do think needs improving?

auspol is far more productive than any govt department desu

things still happened back then, what has happened here in 10 years? backstabbing and fuck all

well not parliament that's for sure

>Perpetuating the 2.5 party system
don't do this

true, i blame women

Well there is an impending feral dog problem. They're using the Moore river as a channel and will be as close to Perth as Bullsbrook in 10 years.

I'll find some other stuff, but I'm mainly promoting the Liberal democrats rather than myself.

what do you think about tourism?
looks like a nice place, I haven't been north of perth, I got family in bustleton
>i'm from SA

maybe you could get the local pounds and RSPCA on side with the dog thing

with the ag stuff
how much of the area is used? it looks like the majority of it is a nat. park

ah just found this on Wikipedia
The catchment area is used for broadacre farming but with increasing diversification in horticulture and tree plantations.

what is being grown there?
any chance for expanding?
does it fuck the water?
any chance for more employment?

who to vote for

inb4 One Nation. While I can agree to zero net immigration the rest of their policy is pants on the head retarded. I absolutely do not believe a fish and chips merchant has any fucking clue on things like economics or foreign policy. I prefer technocrats

Do you think that our economics or foreign policy are in a place worth maintaining now? You don't vote ON for their policies. You vote for them to show Liberals and Labour that if they don't get off their asses and do their jobs they're replaceable. That's the problem with our politics, our politicians will never feel insecure because they know that they're always one of two choices. A third strong party will completely throw this off. And one that isn't the Greens is so much better.

I voted LDP, but you should make your own mind up based on your own values and not what we think

>vote for ON to give everyone a loud FUCK YOU because lol I don't care
I don't think that's the entirety of it buddy

Autism.

>vote for the status quo because lol I don't care
high level of discourse we've got here

we have ids mate

I know. My last post works exactly the same whether you think it was made by me or somebody else.

no I mean one post above the one you replied to states what party I voted for.

ON or Lib Dems

ON have some good policies and aside from open borders the lib dems are good too

and as says it will light a fire up the lazy fucks asses in the major parties

Oh, missed that. I stand by what I said about ON though. It's not that I don't care. It's that they're the ones most likely the hammer the point home that Australians want things to change. To be noticed a party needs numbers and ON are looking like the strongest alternative party at the moment. Throwing as much weight behind them as possible seems like the way to go.

I only ask to hear what people have to say.

I want zero net immigration, more isolationist foreign policy and nordic model capitalism. I think One Nation will be very bad for this country, I would prefer status quo than these guys. I trust Hanson more than anyone else in her party though

>I think One Nation will be very bad for this country
There will not be a country if immigration is not stopped. Not a country of Australians.

It is the only issue that matters. Getting caught up on details of hypothetical economic policies in the face of the demographic threat is just stupid.

If ON were able to win over Dick Smith that's enough for me, but I suspect that he went over for more or less the same reasons I did. Not real support but he recognizes that they're the ones who'll spark off the real good changes. My thinking is that population control is the great crisis of our time, even if nobody is willing to acknowledge it it's the greatest threat to not only our way of life, but those of the whole world.

Cutting down on immigration is a start. People aren't built to overpopulate. The world is full and so the first world is ramping down its growth. Only now banking autists and such can't tolerate this because their mountain of shekels won't grow as quickly for a while, so we're fucking nature beyond recognition to stimulate artificial growth until the our fucked up global society experiences a total Malthusian collapse which will probably result in the deaths of billions.

I agree that it will make pollies give more of a fuck to try and get to know what members of their constituent actually want, so i'm all for it in that respect. Do you want them to actually run the country or just stir up shit?
>I only ask to hear what people have to say.
well you got that anyhow, sorry for loosing my cool, just that auspol gets me fired up, it makes me angry, really FUCKINGF ANGRY I GET FIRED UP AND ANGRY
especially when cunts like don't reply
I looked up all his shit fuckkckck

if Dick was in charge i'd be on ON's side too
he's a champ

>Do you want them to actually run the country
If it were up to me we wouldn't have a parliament at all. Let each state run themselves more or less. Our government is too bloated and disconnected from its roots to do any good, let alone anything at all. All they seem to be good for is collecting money and stunning Australians into apathy with their presence, because as long as we have a parliament our desires are represented, right?

He should just hijack the party all ready. He knows that Australia is full but he only seems willing to address the problem in indirect ways. It's not in his nature but he needs to grab Australia by the balls and force this point down our throats. Most people just won't realize the problem until it's too late. Hell, it already probably is.

Dick Smith is OLD m8.

Do you hansfkins really think she can get any seats? Ngl former one nation supporter here, you're all a bunch of racists that aren't even old enough to vote.

>ON is racist meme

you learn that in gender studies you massive faggot

>hansfkins
I understand the attempt at meme-synthesis but this doesn't work. Trying to pronounce this just creates a mental car-crash too confusing to leave room for rage.

Are my posts showing up?

Have I been shadowbanned?

No-one is blessing me with any (you)s tonight.

>Let each state run themselves
I think states should run more than they are and be allowed to allocate more cash but some things do need a national perspective

dicks speech on 70k out - 70k in sat really well in my books, gave me a great feeling

>113645700
no (You) for you

Lib Lab are just as useless as each other, pick a third party or just donkey

WAfag here, is there anywhere I can see candidates from each electorate for the upcoming state election?

My existence was still validated m8. Thanks.

Adelaide needs to be nuked.

Vote for the LDP to fuck over the NEETs and single mums. Im 25 and negatively gear just as a fuck you to the Government. Rather give my money to the banks for an asset than the Gov who'll just give most of it to old people and degenerates.

Rare that anyone replies to posts of substance, so if that's what you're doing: you're doing it wrong.

@113645700
post something worth replying to

Covered this briefly in uni. A national government isn't an inherently bad thing but ours definitely is. I think we need to start taking power from them. Not all at once but pieces at a time.

Unfortunately though I live in Melbourne. If this place didn't have the rest of the country cancelling out our retarded voter-base we'd be the poz capital of the universe by now.

I like to throw in a mix of substance, insults, banter and inanity.

what else can i call one nation supporters?

Pantsdowners?

rednecks, racists, nazis, Hansonites, bigots, too dumb for uni. This stuff isn't hard.

Hit this survey
lets make One Nation number one!!

twitter.com/Harrydrewer

yeah but they just arent as good as drumpfkin

>Lads I have a confession to make. I am FriendlyJordies and I have resorted to desperate shilling.

I did a coure with this bloke who was going on about if the gst was saved rather than spent it could be held and accumulate interest, then that interest could be spent
there are flaws in that, namely we'd be broke as a nation for the time to accumulate the first amount of interest but eh, what do you guys think?

>FriendlyJordies
Haven't heard from him in a while. He seems to have gone quiet.

The only ones outraged by Drumpfkin were probably ironic shitposters replying to less ironic shitposters. This board is more or less at Sup Forums levels of shitposting singularity when it comes to big issues.

Friends, the biggest issue in Australia right now is the concentration of people in a few tiny urban areas.

Australia has the potential to be great, but not while the majority of people are locked away in miserable, dense, polluted megacities.

The water resources of QLD are sufficient to make all of Queensland a productive, drought-proof agricultural area, with space for large inland cities. The diversion and damming of rivers in NQ can make Queensland the largest agricultural powerhouse in the world.

The water resources of NW Australia are vast as well, and we can create tens of millions of irrigated acres using lakes and streams in the otherwise desert region of NW Western Australia.

To green South Australia's northern regions, we can dig a tunnel from the ocean and create a vast series of salt water lakes. These will evaporate and massively increase rainfall in the centre of Australia. We can also make use of cheap nuclear power to build vast desalination plants to supply cities and farms in the area.

Australia has potential, we just need to think big, not small.

did the students go for it?
I suppose a hypothetical outcome could be the states split but I think we as aussies have a unity

is townsville a good city lads

voted One Nation

kek

It was just a general discussion. It was more about the structure of governments in general than ours in particular.

pantsdownies

It is neither.

I refuse to believe that Labor is retaining a strong lead in Victoria. Andrews has been a catastrophe, nobody can defend him.

It is good to see that Labor's resurgence was shut down the second question time resumed. It'll get worse for them because low-energy Mal is not going anywhere.

I like this idea. I live in an urban area and it's fucking killing my soul. I'm 20 years old and I've never had a job. I kind of want to die.

Only downside I see here is that more agriculture encourages population growth worldwide. Fantastic economically if Australia ends up feeding 6 billion people personally, but also that's a frighteningly large global population. I personally think that we need to settle the fuck down with population growth worldwide and go smaller scale everything if we want to be sane come the year 2100.

>Victoria
What do you expect from the state that houses Melbourne and "Apex", the Greens to be winning?

why not

>more agriculture encourages population growth worldwide
I'm not sure that is how it works m8.

It was just a shitpost m8.

>dig a tunnel from the ocean and create a vast series of salt water lakes.
exaggerate the salting of australian soil.
criky

someone posted this a few threads back
I don't really get it, is it saying we should link them all up?
does anyone know more about it?

heres the Wikipedia, I haven't read it yet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradfield_Scheme

If we get to the point where food production is stretched to the limit and everyone is forced to deal with inferior and more expensive food it might prompt the world into addressing population growth. Not a certainty but a chance. If food remains plentiful then there's 0 chance of it happening.

Populations in Africa can't grow if all the kids are starving. It's not that hard to conceptualize.

Yes!!! thanks bro!
Survey
make ONE NATION number one!!
twitter.com/Harrydrewer

Bob Katter is a proponent, I need to start taking him more seriously

My friend knows him personally

He contracted Hepatitis recently

Many of the rivers on that map do not yet exist. There are vast and impressive rivers in northern Queensland but they don't flow to western Queensland where the water is needed.

The Bradfield scheme would divert some of those incredible rivers to western Queensland for irrigation and other purposes, literally creating hundreds if not millions of square kilometres of drought proofed prime agricultural land out of what was once desert.

In 1947, W.H.R. Nimmo, conducted a critical review of the scheme.[5] He proved that Bradfield's estimates of the amount of water available from the easterly flowing rivers were about two and half times greater than it actually was. The error was attributed to the methodology used to calculate flow estimates was based on German rivers where the average temperature was much less than in northern Australia

maybe it could work with extra water from a desal plant on the coast

Need to be careful with such schemes though. Take a look at what the Soviet Union did with redirection of water resources, dried up entire lakes and if I remember correctly, even a small sea.

>Most of QLD has no water
>Let's take the water from places where they've got more than they need and spread it out to places that need more than what they got.
Problem with the plan is that there isn't as much water as they used to think, and it would cost a fuckton. Still, we should be looking at seriously changing the geology of this country. If we opened up the interior the wealth of this country would sky rocket, too bad we're way too content with all grouping up on the East coast.

Would you say Pauline is pro-white or just anti-islam?

Actually there's far more than even they could imagine.

The Murray Darling Basin irrigates 50% of Australia's agricultural production. NQ has more than 20x the water resources of the Murray Darling Basin. Even using 5% of them would virtually double Australia's agricultural production.

Pro-Australia and islam is the opposite of Australia

in the wiki it says that the estimation was an over estimation but desal plants could be used.. maybe, I don't really know
good point

These two videos will explain to you Pauline's views on race and how they have changed over the years:

Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=6NQPfRfXXKk

Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=XPVc6z7Q1wY

AH sorry m8, had gone out to get some dinner.

Perth is a no-go for Tourism, drinks are too expensive, not enough parking and what parking there is kinda too expensive. If we wanted to make it a destination we'd have to embrace degeneracy by legalizing recreational cannabis and build a red light district.

WA as a whole however is a great destination for eco-tourism, such as the Southwest being one of the worlds biodiversity hot spots. There's even hunting to be done with a surplus of feral goats and pigs.

While there are a spattering of national parks across the South-west, inland is still very much agricultural. Main moneymakers are probably grazing for wool and meat, most crop is typically stock feed.

I was only referring to the Moore river as context to the feral dog problem, I'm not too familiar with the other local issues in that area.

Keep in mind I'm running for an unwinnable seat just to preference the Libdems.

>Even using 5% of them would virtually double Australia's agricultural production
>Implying shitty tropical crops could compete with temperate and mediterranean übercrops like wheat, barley, citrus and stonefruits.
Enjoy your rice and dragonfruit NQ cuck.

Overwhelmingly Pro-Australian.
Her supporters generally think there are far too many Immigrants taking up Jobs inflating house prices and committing crimes.