Holy shit, guys

Holy shit, guys
I never believe the "paid shill" meme until today

The Milo bashing is too organized, too obvious, it's just insane

>ANYONE can look up the actual clip in which he defends age of consent
>The news articles and bashing are based on an edited, short clip that's clearly out of context

The point is

ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN can see that this is a shameless smear-campaign
Yet today Sup Forums is suddenly full of anti-Milo posts

I don't even like him but this is INSANE
I am never trusting a leftist again
NEVER
FUCKING
EVER

Obviously.
>Smear Trump
Fake
>Smear Pewd
Fake
>Smear Milo
Guys we need to consider this might be true

People are fucking retarded

So you think after CTR ended and ShariaBlue started, they'd leave us alone? lol oh sempai

the shilling is real. in the real world, in Sup Forums, on the media, in your circle of close friends. even in your family. cui bono - always ask this question when assessing statements.

>Yet today Sup Forums is suddenly full of anti-Milo posts

Yes, those paid shills really are trying to make it seem like a consensus. Yet every fucking Milo thread is a clusterfuck of differing opinions and sides, most of the anti Milo shit being obviously sponsored by taxpayer money.

AltRight outraged that their little pet sodomite is getting "smeared". Go masturbate to crossdressers you sick freaks.

See, it's post like this

Enjoying your paycheck?

I don't think Milo's a pedo.
He's an arse, but he's not evil.

>Wahh people have different opinions so their wrong!!

Kill yourself for defending a known pedophile you fucktard.

More like full of Milo posts, full stop. These "leaders of the alt right" are never even on here, except when the paid shills come.

I wouldn't worry too much about it former clay.
It's simply shills shilling shills, they'll fuck off eventually and shill something else.
In the end only the shills gets shilled.

The point is that one side is obviously based on skewered facts and edited clips

You can go, look up the fucking ORIGINAL CLIP YOURSELF

If you watch that and STILL think he's pedo you might be functionally brainwashed

ALL Milo bashers on Sup Forums tonight are shills or trolls, they have no factual basis

i support milo anyway bud, dont worry. i guess i just stopped giving a fuck about being called racist, etc. so what our pet gay is a pedo.

hes not a pedo. 13 etc is hebe and ephebe. not even a mental illness. too bad he cant be mainstream but whatever. the left still cant bash him bc they would be abusing a victim of the clergy and abusing a gay man

So your a shill if you dislike Milo now.

>thinks for trump
>pigsblood
All homosexuals are pedophiles

He's a kike and a faggot.
He can go to hell and back for all i care.

B A S E D A N O N

Or you know maybe I just don't like loud faggot kikes who fancy themselves celebrities.

>inb4 labelled as shill
kikey showed his true color during the election when he tried to scam the donald. go ask them if they aren't subverted yet.

It's half shills half retards that believe them.
You would think that after all those false news people would start seeing patterns.

Dislike him all you want but do it honestly.
Or you are just feeding SJW ammunition.

I dislike Milo and always have. I couldn't care less about his fate. But OP is right. I haven't seen shilling this hard since pussygate.

not a reason to have 20 threads a minute saying literally the same shit, you can dislike milo but pol is clearly getting flooded with shills

Notice anything different with those cases? Like have you missed how Sup Forums has hated milo since forever and only tolerated him because he made liberals mad.

Why do you expect Sup Forums to protect him if he steps over the line? Like what do you think this is?

>sees shills after the election
newfag detected
Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here

>i dont even like him

Nobody does

the democrats are in panic mode, they've been trying to incite a rebellion since the inauguration because they know if trump sees through his policies then the democrats won't win an election for next decade

>never believe the "paid shill" meme until today

Are you fucking retarded or something?

Milo is controlled dissent.
He's a fucking jewish fag for chrissakes!

> There's a video of him clearly saying its ok to sexualise 13, 14 and 15 year olds

> 99/9% of people vehemently hate peados, so ofc this is destroying his reputation (as it should)

> You alt-right fucks just can't handle being in the political lime-light and seeing your deluded and dangerous beliefs wilting under popular scrutiny

>alt right
>pol
pick one, newfag

pedos is the only reason I'd be fine with muslims
inb4 pol is one person hurrhurr

>calling Gay alt-right man shit
>evidence of paid shilling
You know the original, original standard of this place is to use proper evidence to create logical arguments, but this retard is jumping from A to G to the number 7.
I mean seriously now.

no one likes milo faggot

even if there was obvious shill shit why should you care?

pedophiles be damned

Lol white people.

You are the biggest pussies on the planet, everyone is laughing at you.

I bet David Brock fucks his underage Shareblue shills

>Thank you for Correcting the Record

He didn't say Sup Forums == alt-right, he didn't even hint that.
How did you come to that conclusion?

It's definitely a coordinated effort by the media and cuckservatives, but who gives a shit? He's a coalburning attention whore.

We were warned this was going to happen before it actually happened, it's definitely an attack.

>I never believe the "paid shill" meme until today

user, I knew it was a shill job the moment Bill Kristol and Egg McMuffin were shown to be involved.

I still don't like Milo either way.

PS: He could have rejected the charges by saying the tape was edited. He didn't.

The smear is obvious, I wish people had paid more attention to wikileaks dumps, its easy to see MSM and liberals are working together.

Its a shame people are unable to tell biased reporting from unbiased reporting

Also Milo thrives on controversy, I'm sure he'll continue doing what he does regardless of how this plays out, he'll play it off his usual way. Hes absolutely becoming more famous thanks to this

Obviously a planned attack. He flew too close to the sun

use your head

as much as its organized, the counter is also organized

you think only shills shitpost for a reason? just look at your reaction, its something to be desired by the other side, not the shill side

>Manipulate the Dweebs.jpg
>You alt-right fucks
okay.

Milo is a fag and he is not our nigger

He also literally suggested that it's okay to shotgun your neighbour and fuck his daughter.
At least that is my take.

But why the fuck did Milo even tried to apologize? That alone is a stupid move by that faggot. But then again, i dont really care about that nigger loving kike in the first place

Sup Forums won't defend this.

Sup Forums wont' survive this.

I come for everyone of you kike collaborating cunts.

The Ultimate Solution™ for you infiltrating little vermin is coming.

Your (((chosen))) status will be tested, by and by..

>Sup Forums IS A FUCKING KIKE PROPAGANDA ARM OF MOSSAD
Sup Forums IS A FUCKING KIKE PROPAGANDA ARM OF MOSSAD

>defend poor milo against the irrational pedo hysteria
>pizzagate is real tho
Sup Forums btfo

This is going to backfire on them hard anyway. How fucking stupid are these pedos for trying to demonize someone for saying something that sorta maybe possibly could be interpreted as pedophilia?

They have literal, actual pedos on their side that are going to be extremely difficult to defend when the spotlight gets flipped over.

>being anti-milo makes you a shill
>today
newfags get out. Sup Forums tolerates milo beause he rustles jimmies. It's been pretty well discussed that being a faggot and kike are the epitome of being blue pilled. (not even to get into all the retarded blue pills he drops - i was born this way, goys) Donning a MAGA hat doesn't make your degeneracy magically disappear. He could start ranting about fucking virgin babies and my opinion honestly wouldn't sink any lower of the degenerate cock gobbler. When the time comes, he's on the purge-list.

They're using Milo to get to Bannon and by extension, Trump. Doesn't matter how much you hate him for being a racemixing faggot kike, because they'll use him to damage the conservatives regardless.

Get out of here you 16 year old twat.

Fuck off Sweden, your country is slowly collapsing and the only purpose you now serve is as a warning to other states as to the ramifications of unchecked migration.

This.

>Sup Forums is suddenly full of anti-Milo posts
the shills are here too. Sup Forums always had people that hate milo but there was like 30 threads at once about it, its obvious there was paid people here

> I never believed the paid shill meme

You what? Sup Forums was raided so many times for actual worthy causes (elections, debates etc).

You seem like a shill yourself: new here, unironically defending a nigger-cock sucking kike

i agree

i went from i dont care about him to fully supporting him as the mass shilling against him makes me realize its what the left want

the left WANTS! us to throw him under the bus

lets fight back,no one can stand up to our meme magic!

SPREAD THIS PIC IN THE NAME OF KEK!!!!

Sup Forums worships a homosexual jewish interracial cock sucking pedophile

>milo
>altright

You're joking, right? He's a gay jew who likes black cock, he's not altright, he's barely altlight.

Yeah. Looks like they finally found a way to hide among genuine posters. I'm starting to understand why people hate stormfags. Very unreasonable, giving shills a leg up.

I Know this is hard to acknowledge but just think for a second:

Wouldn't Liberals come to learn of our tactics and come up with a counter-tactic of their own?

Just think : they've singlehandedly lost the internet and spent ALL their social capital to a bunch of neckbeards on Sup Forums.

What's suddenly happening? They're attacking anyone remotely recognized by so called alt-right movement and fucking their entire lives up. It is no coincidence.

It is no coincidence that Pewdiepie gets attacked and his platform destroyed the moment he starts to garner attention in the internet and plays sympathy cards to the right.

It is no coincidence that Milo gets smeared with THE EXACT SAME EDITING JOB as Pewdiepie.

It is no coincidence that TRUMP HIMSELF has been discredited the exact same way.

Finally, and I hope you don't forget this, the (((Hillary))) meme war machine didn't go to waste. CTR is still working. They don't want to elect her. They want to win. simple as that. They want to be in control whatever means necessary. Why waste all they learned from CTR campaigns? NO - they're regrouping and WE ARE ON THE DEFENCE for the first time.

My beautiful shitposters, come up with a counter-solution . Give them your best autistic screech!

i remember some one else being called a pedophile
i don't really like milo but i hate when paid people come here to shill fuck milo but fuck it i hate CTR even more
it just as bad as when trump was getting elected

who gives a fuck about milo

Calling your enemies pedophiles is one of the oldest dirty tricks ever. You people did not invent it. I'm just saying, if you're going to use pizzagate to stir up a ruckus you probably shouldn't do interviews where you're like "yeah I guess fucking kids is pretty cool"

You are missing the point
The media is conspiring against us on their websites and on here, they think milo represents us and they did a pretty hard attack on him
We have to learn to notice when its jew shit and how to deal with it

i don't
what i give a fuck about is that people are being paid to hate him
so case in point fuck you
milo great

of course, we must find their forum and infiltrate it

Pewdie didn't say it's ok to diddle 13 yo boys

If the left wants to burn out a degenerate aidsfaggot from the right, I will only help them do it

t. paki

^^^

All known evidence points to the existence of a gamejournopros-style mailing list.

It's gonna get leaked sooner or later.

comparing investigating pedophilia and taking words and skipping them to make it seem like he is a pedo are very different things

CHAOS CANDIDATE
H
A
O
S

sauce to the clip where Milo says its okay to diddle 13 year old boys pls

Kek

>milo great
so you do give a fuck about him

If you don't like him why do you care? He's a worthless nobody who hit fame briefly. There are thousands of those every year.

WHY DO YOU FUCKING NU-Sup Forums NIGGERS GIVE SO MUCH OF A SHIT ABOUT THIS KIKE FAGGOT? WHY DO WE NEED HUNDREDS OF FUCKING THREADS ABOUT HIM?

John Podesta?

milo advocates adults having sex with 13 year olds

Joke's on you then.

Milo has made himself an easy target by saying outrageous shit and not endearing himself to either side. I kind of feel bad for him, but it's partly his fault.

It's also hilarious that the left would use clips of a guy talking about being raped as a child to paint him as a pedophile. It can't get much lower than that.

> milo represents us
No thx

Drop the proxy rothschild

> Milo bashing is too organized, too obvious, it's just insane

No, user. People on Sup Forums just hated the kid diddling fagot enough to laugh in the plebbits faces when their guy ended up being a pedo

All Homosexuals are pedophiles

They edited Milo's interview the same way they've edited Trump and Pewdipie's clips for their advantage.

Also, don't you find it strange that Trump never mentioned Terror attacks in Sweden? He only said "they've got problems there" but MSM deliberately interpreted him in an "alternate" way.

>he was gay and was the most anti-gay man in NY

Sounds like Sup Forums

you're a shill if you are willing to let fake news lie like this

lmao anyone?

Are you shitting me?
Half of you guys hated him even before all this shit.

Wait.

So what you're telling me is the MSM would just get up and lie about something that damages their narrative of all Trump supporters being homophobic bigots?

Fine venerable institutions like CNN, NYtimes and AP would just character assassinate someone like Milo or Lena Dunham on trumped up pedo charges?

I can't believe this. The media is my friend, and tells me things that make me feel comfortable. It tells me who the bad people are and who I should vote for.

How can you attack them or think they would defile the sanctity of this board's long and passionate history of free speech with paid users?

Fie on you, fie I say.

LMAOOOOOOOO

How come you are that stupid that you just recognized it. This is going on for months.

You don't think pizzagate is real right? Well, read that again also.

it was on the drunken peasants just look over at there youtube to find it
no he said some mature 13 year olds can be fine with it referring to himself faggot
see
i like milo just to stick it to the shills could be a reverse shilling but i doubt it since they cancelled his book
i love my country

Link to both videos please?

I don't understand why we can't come together and just agree that media needs to burn for trying to hit us? Even thinking that Milo would do something to use should be offensive to all of us, right? Why aren't we backfiring yet?