Put Australia's NO1 Trump supporter, Pauline Hansons ONE NATION party number one on this survey

Put Australia's NO1 Trump supporter, Pauline Hansons ONE NATION party number one on this survey

twitter.com/Harrydrewer

done

bemp

done

Done

Yes!!! Thanks anons

Digeridoo.

done

DONE

Thanks man!

How about you gas yourself?

what

'straya cunt

Not gonna lie, former Morning Joe watcher here. This is fucking hilarious watching Joe crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near any interns.

Fuckin nationalism cunt

Be white.

Don't taint a genuine poll. It really shows your character if you wish to make yourself look bigger than you really are

Naah its always good to win any Poll.

How can you actually trust ANY polls survey or statistics these days Harry.

You lot are continuing to lose your credibility. I put this poll out there to test the opinions of AUSTRALIANS. And not to be tainted by children. You are definitely not doing yourselves any favours by bloating yourselves. All that will happen is that you will burst

How is it tainting it?

Because foreigners are voting, and it is not for them to vote. And the Sup Forums community does not represent the majority of australian views.

This is probably the owner of that poll that would be harry drewer on twitter.

Lol, that's conan o'brien

>Genuine poll

Yes I am the owner of the poll. And I'd like you to show some respect. You are not doing your cause any favours by inflating your size. And yes, I know you are trying to be edgy, but you have been outed, and people can see the character of the likes of you. I set out to make a genuine unibased survey on the Australian public, to gauge public opinion on politics in Australia. Do not taint it.

Harry drewer owner of this poll claims to be a centrist...which is code for a leftist Trump hating communist.
@Harrydrewer

The centre has shifted Harry.

Reminder no one gives a shit about ginger chip shop lady anymore.

No a centrist favours neither the right nor the left. To you, I may seem like a communist, but that would be due to you being hard right. You also assumed that I hate Trump. Not exactly true. I can't hate him as a person, since I don't know him. But I do know that in my opinion, he leaves a lot to be desired. Tainting polls will end up bad for you in the end

The centre hasn't shifted that far to the right. Don't be facetious

And Brexit was never gonna happen
And Trump was never gonna happen
Your logic is flawed.

Judging by the complete lack of self-awareness, I'd guess that's really him.

How does it feel to be a soulless ginger who can't read the demographic trends in his own state, Harry?

bomp

I have made no assertions about Trump and Brexit. Bringing that up is pointless. The poll that counts the most, as in, the election, says that One Nation is not that popular. She can't hold onto the centre because she isn't near it.

Yep i reckon its him...all these SJW coming to Sup Forums now.

You realise the centre is just known as "the consensus" right?

Laughing at niggers getting whipped after they got off slave boats was considered the center ground at one point.

So says you calculations I suppose?
What on earth makes you so blind to whats actually happening Harry?

I don't know why you think I'm an sjw. You keep making unfounded accusations. Not very good for your credibility. And for the last time, I did make the poll. No two ways around it

OK you support Gay marriage
You believe in man made global warming and you want open borders.... your an SJW.

The only ginger I know named Harry used to dress as a Nazi. It's a pity the apple has fallen so far from the tree.

And you gathered that information where? Making unfounded assertions again. You have less credibility than Rolf Harris now. There is no point arguing with you lot. Unrepresentative swill

Also look at your poll even after putting here (and there are lots of ALP/GREENS shills here too) its split