As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could

He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

Fuck Milo he rode Sup Forums and Sup Forums all the way to his 15 minutes of fame. He never really believed any of the shit we believe; he just saw it as an opportunity to put shekels in his pocket because nobody else was doing so at the time. He literally came along at the right time and like the kike he is, attached himself to it at the perfect time.

For God's sake Sup Forums, he's the embodiment of everything this board stands against: A degenerate, Jewish, miscegenation practicing faggot.

The irony is that he used us to gain a modicum of fame, but by doing so he also flew too close to the sun (Sup Forumsand the redpills that we continuously drop and believe) and (((they))) finally got their opportunity to burn him for it. Fucking pottery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih9xIq5kU38&t=684s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JUST

Faggots cant mescegenate.

and the Sup Forumscucks fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Far right is exactly the same as the far left. Echo chamber, safe space faggots.

I'm not following this story at all and don't care and it's obvous from here it's some shitty hatchet job.

It's probably leftists pretending to be right wing all concern trolling at eachother while nobody with skin in the game really cares.

Don't forget to sage.

you know the rules

tits or gtfo

>As a women
Remember to sage slide threads folk!

WE ARE NOT A MONOLITH!

>plaster an irrelevant faggot on every front page for weeks
>hurrhurrr we got the faggot!!!!! drumpf btfo!!!!!
Fucking lying press shills just die already.

Sage you cunt

Tits or gtfo

>ugly

Come on now, i'm not even gay and I'd let him fuck me. Ugly is the last thing he is.

>Jewish
He says he's catholic. Fucking stormcucks. I bet you think Santa Clause is a jew too.

>tits or gtfo

Go back to we are having a discussion here about how a this guy infiltrated our movement to intentionally crash it.

When you support Jews you lose!

You must be new here. Sup Forums has always hated Milo

Santa Claus is greek.

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih9xIq5kU38&t=684s

His eyes aren't even level ffs.

Shills are out tonight.

"as a woman"

That's all that takes to derail an argument you fucken cunt.

>As a woman
Of course a woman would open their writing with proclaiming to the world they have tits and a vag.

your move

>He says he's catholic.
>He is a practising Catholic; Yiannopoulos has said that his maternal grandmother is Jewish,[15][16] which has put him at odds with neo-Nazi elements of the alt-right.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos

fake and gay thread

they've been spamming this copypasta for the last day, I'm pretty sure it's just sarcasm at this point

For me, it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Cheers mate

Is the title the only copypasta or are those all copypastas?

>btw I'm a grill

The title is. The rest from "Fuck Milo he rode Sup Forums and Sup Forums..." is OC

If only everyone had vaginal magic the world would be a better place

hahahaha grills

So hilarious, a right wing homo, with jew blood, and a black muslim BF. Was the GOP trying to recruit gays and jews? The alt-righteous Nazis are not going to like this

>Sup Forums supports a jew faggot

But then again
>implying Sup Forums is one person

>As a woman
Tits or GTFO

Not how it works cunt its an across boards rule now gtfo roastie

Milo is /ourguy/

Tits, you dumb cunt.

Fuck off shill, Milo is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything

>as a woman
Lets see those tits, whore

>The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.
milo has never been a part of the "lele ebin alt-right"

you're fucking kidding. you're the newfag if you think Sup Forums wasn't literally and figuratively sucking milos dick.

>He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting

that jew with the butt chin, too. i forgot his name but he writes those trendy shitty books and speaks at college campuses and doesn't practice law even tho he went to harvard law school

You know the rules tits or GTFO

This discussion has nothing to do with your pussy. Get lost, cunt

>pasta??
>again mom???

>"as a woman" in title
>fresh shoop

This is a professional troll job. Don't forget what goes in the options field

Are you thinking of (((Ben Shapiro)))

He certainly rode a lot of poler

Pole*

>I am a woman
>This matters in no way, but I'm going to put this in the title

TITS OR GTFO.

thank, Mr. CTR

Fuck off shill

Did someone revive Correct The Record for this shit? Do you really only get 10 bucks per hour?

So you ignore the rest of my argument? Nice try fanboy.

Fuck off you dumb cunt this aint a game show tits you stupid fucking whore

What argument? What were your premises and conclusion?

It was an incoherent rant, and you're clearly very stupid

Just like how Sup Forums hates the alt right, right? Despite a richard spencer thread every two seconds?

Youbknow shareblue is up

shillbots are sloppy nowadays....

Have you had premarital sex?

Tits or gtfo

Tits whore

bring them out with a time stamp you slut

Read it again sweety. It's right there and easy to read.

I'm legitimately curious, have you had premarital sex?

How many cocks have you had to get revenge at your father ?

> 8 ?

> 15 ?

> more than 30 ?

>As a woman

Stopped reading there. You had no valid reason to mention your gender and you know it, you stupid attention-whore. Tits or gtfo.

((()))

you shills are funny with your concern trolling threads.

Fuck off you stupid bitch
saged

Tits or gtfo

TITS OR GTFO

Who cares what you think you stupid whore?

>implying Sup Forums likes milo
>implying Sup Forums has a singular opinion
>implying implying

Wow wtf I love things I hate now!

>He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting.
did you just realise this? Also he was right you know.

>The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.
>He never really believed any of the shit we believe
>he's the embodiment of everything this board stands against: A degenerate, Jewish, miscegenation practicing faggot.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You have to go back!

>As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could
Shill script with slightly improved writing from David Brock's minions level, but shill script nonetheless.

Recommend Milo's book to everyone.
There must really good stuff in it to validate this kind of censorship campaign.

Sup Forums STOP GIVING THESE CUNTS (YOU)'S!

show tits pls m'lady

>He never really believed any of the shit we believe;
> he's the embodiment of everything this board stands against
>(Sup Forumsand the redpills that we continuously drop and believe)

That's a lot of us and we.

>Recommend Milo's book to everyone.
Book has been cancelled.

is it really miscegenation if its in the butt? I thought miscegenation was making interracial babby

>As a woman
Nobody was asking self inflating cunt

TITS OR GTFO

Haven't seen your tits yet .Where are they?

A good chunk of pol has been shitting on him for being a selfish degenerate for months now. The fact this board and that faggot backed the same candidate does not mean pol backs him too

> alt right
> we

I'm not in your shitty movement faggot, I'm just an user that likes nigger memes.

>is it really miscegenation if its in the butt? I thought miscegenation was making interracial babby
see pic related

As a woman, go get raped you whore, we all look down on you.

>As a woman
I seriously hope you kill yourself. I hate this pedo-apologist niggerfucking faggot cuck as much as the next guy. But kill yourself you fucking useless cunt.

This. I didnt care much for milo, but an effort against him this coordinated and obviously funded must mean they are actually scared of him

눈엣가시

In fairness to Sup Forums, he has only ever been the champion of newfag redditors. These people are the epitome of right-wing cancer, the kind of cancer which has only prevalent in the left until now

>As a woman

Stopped reading right there. Sage.

>As a woman
You know the drill. Photo with timestamp.
Get them out for the lads.

>Look at me, I'm a woman
This is why we hate women. You think your vagina gives you virtue. Its utterly irrelevant to the conversation

tits or gtfo

>newfag redditors. These people are the epitome of right-wing cancer
Which is why these newfags needed to be purged and right now is the first step. This literal kike faggot that brags about loving muslim black dick needs to go!

>55
roastie OP confirmed

>replying to sharia blue

we ar not here for an argument. we are here for your tits

As a consumer I cannot stand that this HANDSOME, AWESOME AUGER merchant sells good for only $19.95

He's just a BILLY MAYS who attaches himself to whatever SLAPCHOP he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The LATE NIGHT INFOMERCIAL has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as CONSUMERS.

bless MAYS he rode DING KING and OxiCLEAN all the way to his 15 minutes of fame. He never really believed any of the shit we believe; he just saw it as an opportunity to put ONE LOW PAYMENT OF $19.95 in his pocket because nobody else was doing so at the time. He literally came along at the right time and like the SALESMAN he is, attached himself to it at the perfect time.

For God's sake Sup Forums, he's the embodiment of everything this board GETS TIRED OF AND NEEDS A NEW SOLUTION: A BEARDED, CLEAN.

The irony is that he used us to gain a modicum of fame, but by doing so he also flew too close to the sun (and the DELICOUS WOW that we continuously drop and believe) and (((COCAINE))) finally got their opportunity to burn him for it. Fucking pottery.

Real men don't give a shit about women. You are all trash.

Give it a fucking rest. You've been shilling the same tired pasta for 9 hours now. It's fucking embarassing.