>>113647308

>pedophilia stuff was made in January 2016 on Drunken Peasants - not a tiny podcast
>only comes to light now
Really makes my neurons fire

Well he's a (((Jew)))

>I-I totally didn't mean what you think I meant!

Stahp it, shareblue. get a real job

>it's okay to shill for kiddie diddling if I out other pedos.
Drop the proxy, Milo.

it was clearly a planned attack. but that doesn't make milo less of a faggot.

>keeps making fun of people who pretend to be victims
>be a stupid pedo faggot
>pretend to be a victim
Now, just look at it. At this rate he'll start a patreon to help him get away from those oppressors!

He was talking about his own experience when he was himself underage. He wasn't advocating for pedos.
But nice spinning, shareblue. Don't have podesta's threads to defend?

>jewish media
Milo is a jew, you do realize that?

Why is it unlisted, what kind of 1984 censor shit is this ?

>lefties are forced to backpedal on their push for pedophilia
I bet you think the moon landing was a hoax, and 3 million illegals voted for Hillary.
No wonder Sup Forumstards hate the left so much. Your whole world view is one giant strawman.

>playing the victim card

sad

Discussing your own experiences as a slut type teenager=advocating for pedophilia
Shoo shoo CTR

>He wasn't advocating for pedos.
He was pretty much going "Yeah so getting molested by that priest made me good at blowjob, I can't recommend kiddie-diddling enough!!!".
You can try to spin it whichever way you want, he SPECIFICALLY mentioned a relationship between a 13 yo boy and an older man is great.

Nice reading comprehension Tyler. I'm the furthest thing from the left, but pushing pedophilia is what the left usually does. If someone on the right does it, he has to go.

>relationships between 13yo boys and older men are some of the most beautiful and formative relationships.
His words, not mine. Don't be a hypocrite. Recognize when your own allies fucked up and cut them off.

>(((((code))))) discovered in emails between old men talking about pizza
>must be pedo conspiracy
>milo openly goes for being a diddler
>b-but it was his own experience

we'd be green in a week if we had an engine powered by how much you're spinning right now

she was fired though

>faggots here actually defending what he said

LMAO. You must be those 15 year olds that turn up to his speeches and clap incessantly as he jokes over and over about sucking black cock.

Fucking this.
We spend an awful amount of time (rightly) criticizing lefties for having weak convictions and throwing them out the window whenever it suits them, but some people here don't see the irony in doing the exact same shit.
Look, the flaming faggot was entertaining and fairly articulate, but if there was any doubt before, he's now confirmed as the ultimate degenerate, so we can either cast him out and keep some form of moral composure, or try those mental gymnastics liberals are so good at and look like hypocrites.

>implying pederasty isn't the sexual redpilll
Roastie loving normies leave

IMPORTANT PART:
this shit is exploitable to the core, not by leftards, but by us.
Steps:
- toast the kiddie diddler, denying association and potential milking by the left.
- point out to feminists which are going to try to milk that, that they never denounced Andrea Dworkin, one of the 2 founders of 3rd wave feminism.
Not only this shit can be spun in our favor, but we can aggravate lefties and all they hold dear.
Do NOT yet focus fire on his faggotry, however you SHOULD feign sadness that "yet another confirm the heavy prevalence of pedoshit amidst fags".
Be smart.

but he's not one of (((them)))

>Lenah Dunham molest her sister and nobody bats an eye
>Milo acknowledges that teenagers are horny and everybody loses their fucking minds.

>degenerate lefties are fine with having pedos among them, so we should be too
Fuck off.

So I am not paranoid to think that this gay shit will lead to pedo acceptance?

Did you think we were kidding when we talked about the slippery slope?
First it's the gays, then the pedos, then I don't even know.

>Fucking teenagers
>Pedo
Thanks for showing you don't know what a pedophile is

>13
>teenagers
The definition of pedophilia can't change whenever it suits you.

Is it just me or does he has strabismus/squint/crossed eyes?
>pic related

>THIRTEEN
>Not a teenager
Achmed, pls

Salon deleted fucking articles that gave pedos a fucking platform to make a point as to why they weren't monster you gigantic fucking faggot.

>I am a pedo
That's what we all did read.

>being a pedoshill
Off yourself Muhammad.

I stand with styx on this, stop worshiping attention seeking dumbfuck
if he's a bastion of Alt-right I would question the alt-right itself

Theres nothing wrong with being pedo. Milo just learned the right hates free speech as much as the left.

Stop giving this faggot any attention.

>Can't actually defend his claim
>N-NO YOU'RE THE PEDOPHILE!
>Says the increasingly Muslim country with an AoC of 15

And Salon is the voice of hte left more than Milo is the voice of the right?

I wish I was molested by a girl pedophile

But I'm not the one who has to defend anything. I think kiddie-diddling is wrong and we should distance ourselves from the coalburning homo because he tried to shill for it.
You're the one who has to defend a position, because you're wrong. And trying to derail the argument with stale memes about my country won't work.

>Be a greek man
>embrace faggotry and pederasty
Many much cases!

>*such

Yes?

THIS THIS THIS
We play this right, and we win on all fronts. Even the faggot might be able to clear his name.

>Milo butthurts left
>left is scared enough of Milo that they stage full on coordinated attack on him
>ctr shills flood pol

Fuck off marxist niggers, i never gave a fuck about milo but im ramping up support for him, if you want him to fail this bad, he must be on to something.

I dont get why people are interchangeably taking him seriously 1 minute and as a troll the next? It's stupid.

He's just a fucking goober, its so stupid people and he himself are treating this/him like it/he matters.

Are you Implying your age of consent isn't 15?
Are you Implying your country doesn't have a large Muslim population?
Cause both of those things are absolutely fucking true.

Being sodomized by a priest doesn't make you a pedo, it makes you a victim.
It looks like we are talking about completely different topics here..

milo has to go

And completely irrelevant to the conversation at hand. Nice debating skills.

Kys pedo.

Pedoshills pls go and stay go.

Don't bother bro, they're all being paid two cents a post. We just have to ride this one out. They seem to be wasting a lot of energy just to keep some faggot from talking to a bunch of old white men.

Hello ctr

i dont know what the fuck is going on in Sup Forums rn. why the fuck threaths are full of retards now

> Hi everyone, I am a shill
> Please continue shooting yourselves in the foot so spectacularly, this went much better than I hoped

t. Baguette

>Pedos in poorly made damage control.
I wish you a ride on the electric chair.

I agree with this

I've known about Milo's pro-paedo tendencies for a while, which is why why I always called him a degenerate.

Not really surprising, given that most homos are at least sympathetic to pedos.

> goes for being a diddler

Never fucking happened, shill. GTFO

> AoC of 5

FTFY

This, don't listen to the ctr shills. They are on a divide and conquer mission, with milo as the centerpiece.

>cutting off our bad apples and standing with our moral principles is shooting ourselves in the foot
What did he mean by this?

Let him and his fanboys defend him, it's not our problem.

Same two ids shilling same statements.

Looks like ctr faggot learned to proxy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Let this faggot burn

>"Yeah so getting molested by that priest made me good at blowjob"

what are racy jokes

what are his career

what are coping mechanisms

shill, go.

Yeah.

He's full on JUST-tier in that video.

>trying to rationalize
>muh coping mechanisms
>muh you can't judge without knowing his life experience
You sound like a lefty right now.
Kiddie diddling is wrong. I'm sorry he got molested as a kid but I don't want a pedoshjill speaking on my behalf, he has to go.

> Lying to destroy people who help us by overblowing statements and interpreting them in the worst way possible, and being played for fools by McMuffin sure is smart! WE THE CONSERVATIVE FUTURE NAO

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP
SENPAI

Dont' worry, Milo never spoke on the behalf of lefty saboteurs.

Why is there so many French shills? "Refugees" took all yout jobs?

you're doing great

>113653416

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA man what's this giant hole in my foot

> He asked, as he held the smoking shotgun

Your wanting to be le Nazi edgelords is literally giving the left-wing their biggest blow against Trump yet.

Kek clearly says yes. Shadilay!

>lying
Come on now, it's not even subtext or innuendos, he explicitly says how older men fucking young boys is great and beutiful.
Just stop, you sound like a fucking hypocrite, defending your pedobuddy to the death. Stick by your principles, fondling kid is wrong and shilling for pedophilia is wrong, regardless of you political orientation.

We are not shill we hate pedos more than everything in the world.

When has he advocated for pedophilia and why would he expose 3 pedophiles who had charges brought against them as a result of his reporting?

Is the "boys and men can have fruitful relationships" a misrepresentation of the situation or are you just that retarded? The guy entered into a cross-generational relationship when he was 17 with a guy who was 29. Unless we're now considering 17 as a grown ass man, he was a 'boy' at the time. The UK age of consent is 16.

Get the fuck out faggot shill.

"hurr im the farthest from the left, but we can't let this guy represent the right!"

Wow, very original.

sage shill threads

>t. Achmed from France.

Who cares about Trump? I prefer the guy over Hillary but I really hope Banon is in charge.

Milo is an edgy faggot who makes bucks by confirming the views of his fans.

(((them))) means they are a Kike. Milo is a Kike, even filthier as he is an idiot Kike.

Bloody idiot Burger

Oldfags get in here how do we purge all the nu/pol/ redditors that unironically defend that repuslivecoal burning sodomite jew?

Shoo-shoo, degenerate. Milo is a victim defending his abuser, essentially greenlighting paedophilia. I'm starting to think he's a fucking swede.
>B-but he liked it
Not disputing that he enjoyed, still doesn't condone psychologically destroying a person and stopping them leading a non-degenerate, non-hedonistic lifestyle. Nor does doing outing other paedos

He SPECIFICALLY mentioned 13yo boys.
Stop the mental gymnastics, and accept that this faggot was a fraud all along.

This.
>b-but he like totally redpills normies n shit, LMAO

>shill
kill yourself. not everybody you disagree with is a shill. milo was clearly trying to normalize a relationship between a 16 year old and a 28 year old. ever heard of the slippery slope?

milo is a faggot. he fucks niggers. and he talks positively about 16 year olds with 28 year olds. he should kill himself.

>"oh shit my trolling has consequences, better play the victim card"

Absolutely this

by posting gore threads again so we can scare off these redditors. or just call them the fags they are.

In the edited clip of course he did, that was the intent faggot. Everybody knows you're a shill. You can stop replying, but I know you need those jewbucks.

>tells story about how he was molested at 13
>gets asked another question in the same conversation time frame
>"WOW HE'S ADVOCATING FOR 13 YEAR OLD BOYS TO DO X"

How does it feel to sell your soul to the jew media and actual pedos?

So you're mentally deficient. Got it.

Defending the evil because he is in your side is a leftist behaviour. And that's why they are full of evil persons and degenerates, that's why they are the bad guys.

stop calling everybody who disagrees with you a shill. you sound like a mentally ill schizophrenic. shill ARE real but that doesn't mean that everybody who thinks milo is a fucking idiot is a shill. do your parents a favor and kill yourself.

i bet you started visiting Sup Forums in 2014 or 2015. end your life and leave Sup Forums.

> We must hunt down Stockholm Syndrome sufferers and destroy their lives

Fuck right off, Sadiq.

birds 1 stone because now the lefties are forced to backpedal on their push for pedophilia if they want to destroy Milo
yup, they're going to be forced into making a choice. Just like Milo should of made the decision to only troll the left, not both at the same time.

>16 is the age of consent in the UK
>thinking cross-generational relationships are bad or in some way rare within the gays

I'm sure this hit isn't at all coordinated and this isn't being driven by shills, no no goy, you're just a conspiratard.

Fuck off.

Yeah because the left has such a problem with hypocricy. Always stops them dead in their tracks, it does.

>That preist child-abuser like totally made me better at giving blowjobs. It clearly didn't fuck my head up, LMAO. Now give me another black dick to suck on