Are blacks irredeemable as a race?

Are we at the point now where the most humane thing to do is to holocaust every African on earth?
I don't think it's a possibility to fix them and we should view it as by NOT gassing them all, we are taking a negative action.
Because by our own inaction, the blackish hordes will inevitably carry out and endless amount of suffering to themselves, and to other races.

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man
americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/
youtube.com/watch?v=-SHokXhPwSE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp9pvxP7wk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not report this to the police where they live? Google search turns up a video on Instagram, and the people there are claiming they're the ones attacking that girl etc.

That's the solution but I don't think we are there just yet.

because cops do not give a fuck.
they would have to go through the trouble of filing a report, taking the kids to court, registering, booking and sentencing, all so the niggers can get a finger wagged in their face and then put back out on the streets to reproduce.

we need to kill all niggers.

why can't you do it idiot

race is a social construct. scientifically proven so.

>why people can't fight
>proceeds to fucking swarm the guy the moment negro is on the floor
pathetic

If I ever have kids, I'm telling them that throw that honor shit out the window. Niggers are literally animals and will gang up on you. Pussys cant fight one on one.

Only the ones that aren't worth saving.

Well, I guess it's time to deconstruct some niggers then.

Officers care, chiefs and judges don't

Of course. Just never evolved. Just sat in Africa being tards.

Hotep Jesus seems like a real nigga.

Beset by hordes of baboons

>Hotep
What the fuck with these nigger names

Riiiiiight.

>Are blacks irredeemable as a race?

Yes. 100%

They will be the downfall of humanity.

NIce webm

Blacks are the most intelligent non-human primates.

Kek

Mmmmmmmm pasta:
>Black males make up less then 7% of the USA population.
>Black males commit 56% of all robbery, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database.
>Black males commit 53% of all murder, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.
>Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in evry 3 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.
>Young black men kill 14x more than young white men. Source: Time Magazine.
>Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: US Department of Justice.
>42% of all cop killers are black. Source: 2013 FBI Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed.
>Black victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. Source: US Department of Justice.
>In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population. Source: Bureau of Justice.

newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man

americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

lol whyte boi got his country stolen

Blatant lie.

Wtf am I reading?

>OP has never seen white people fight like this
Guessing you grew up in a nice neighbourhood

The redpilled ones are like 0.1% of the black population.

99.9% of them are scum degenerates.

Not really. Limit immigration, kick out those that can't act ¨white¨ as they call it. Let the majority of them remain in africa. those able to make it in the west will find a way or they'll work on Africa and make the best of their continent.

Don't need to eradicate them. But a lot of them would be happier in the culture they come from and wouldn't be a problem to us.

If they attack us though or try to invade.. fuck em up.

Hotep is the alt right but for blacks
They're aware of the jq and don't hate whites like blm

Niggers are subhuman

Yeah. We're either gonna have to kill all the niggers or send them somewhere. They're pretty much just trash.

They really do have no fucking shame....at all.
The West needs to come up with some sort of DNA targetting bio weapon in order to purge these monkeys.

He must be very lonely.

White boys can't fight

Kek and he still won

What was wrong with apartheid then?

Only African-Americans.

Africans that come to Europe seem to be different.

I enjoyd watching that coalburner paying the toll

White boy forgot his place

B T F O

Stupid white cunt. Is there anything worse than a white woman who gets involved with niggers?

Oops, this one is a bit more spic looking

that whitey shook af

I don't even know what is this one

Why was he trying to hug the nigger?

He's right you know. They are the savages of the Southern Hemisphere. We are the savages of the Northern Hemisphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

Hes just a typical civic nationalist weakling. An ethno nationalists are always strong and ready to whoop a niggers ass

Around black......

>An ethno nationalists are always strong and ready to whoop a niggers ass

I'm glad the nigger won that one.

What?

...never...

Dont pick fights if you cant fight.
Why are people this dumb, if you cant fight, just run away. theres no honor in getting shit canned by a mob of thugs.

context?

hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/

Heres a based finnish nationalist who KILLS a nigger who spat on them with ONE kick. Superior god like power of the ethno nationalist is strong with this one

youtube.com/watch?v=-SHokXhPwSE

How can weak niggers and civic cucks compete?

>Are we at the point now where the most humane thing to do is to holocaust every African on earth?

I think so
all the strain they have caused to other greater races, to great nations, is irredeemable

The ending of this one is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp9pvxP7wk4

This is a literal retard, right?

White guy called him a nigger

Jump kicks a half awake junkie who then smashes his head on the concrete.
Theres no skill in that.
That sheer luck ;^)

So? He is a nigger

Enriched

nice

Thats the power of the ethno nationalist you civic weakling cuck. No skill neede when you have the power of your ancestors flowing threw your veins

And got floor cleaned with him :^)

Been in the US for 3 years (minority).
I always emphasize that blacks are the crappiest trouble making race in the United states everywhere I go

Are you guys being patriotic by bravely speaking out the truth?

Thanks, Obama!

cherry-picking.

Did he die?

you in the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

walls are racist

The nigger cleaned his house? KEK. that is how you put a nigger in his place. You call them a nigger and they offer to clean your house

respect ....

>83 IQ
fake news

racist cracka detected

nope, no problems in my opinion

the lefty co-national he killed was replaced by 3 muslim refugees within the month

No he was replaced by a billion gipsy faggots from Romania

Hence why he said 'only the ones that aren't worth saving' you fucking retarded oil monkey.
Drown yourself

Kek drives off like a trooper into the bollards.

Westeners are a fucking disgrace to the white race. Weak faggot men.

10 Balkan men would fucking wipe the floor with 100 niggers.

lol, u mad

>I don't think it's a possibility to fix them and we should view it as by NOT gassing them all, we are taking a negative action.

Frankly, I'm quite surprised it hasn't happened already.

Wtf I love niggers now

FINALLY, a nigger who fights clean, one between all the shit you posted

Redpilled blacks though are universally based. Genuinely awesome people to be around

We need to kill all the niggers in Africa first. Then maybe the morphogenic field will calm our niggers down. If not, yes, mass extermination. Everyone go out and buy a gun today.

Never fight a single nigger without a gun. Seem unfair? They're like pack animals, when the single nigglet loses they tend to gang up on the other guy. It happens all the time. Dude just decked that Afrikaan and then everyone swarmed him cause the have to "ride or die fo they niggas".

why had they gotten out of their car? never get out of the car when you're in monkey world.

Conceal carry everywhere, everyday.

Saw this yesterday and about lost my shit.

It's easy to be polite when you're dominating

t. Merkel using a proxy,