Sweden do you need help? your people need help would accept help or is that to out of the question?

Genuine Question

Sweden do you need help ? would you accept help from other western nations to sort your shit out?

What do you want ?

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
twitter.com/pspringare
twitter.com/petersweden7.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_(släkt)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am pretty sure we are in the Weak men create hard times period.

Luckily our country is full of veterans of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Triggerhappy burger reporting in. PLEASE let us in with unlimited ammo. Can clear Sweden out in a week. The diseased bodies are your problem to clean up though.

Our country would help them out too.
Just some sign of help from the people (citizens) must be made

The term Stockholm Syndrome exists for a reason. They won't know before it's too late. On an unrelated topic, do many Australians and Kiwis have experience with firearms? Seems compulsory education would be necessary before the purge.

>Kiwis have experience with firearms?
No. And they'll be no purge here, nothing even close. Hopefully we get more conservative support in Parliament though.

Military , security and other defense services.

licenced citizens too but not may of them except in the countrysid

Bring it on faggot, we'll fucking destroy you

um wtf was that hahaha ha

Yes please give money so we can help more refugees :^)

How would other western nations help Sweden if they're cucks and too brainwashed to realize the immigration problem too? The only country who would actually help us is Russia, but they won't because our government hates them and wants to join NATO.

That was the Swedish Army's main force. It's okay to be in awe of the raw, unconquerable military power you see here, I know I am.

I can hear the bike bells. Ding Ding!

I like the pessimism mate , really sound like your capable of controlling things

No

Thanks for the answer.

Another question, do your citizens know what's happening to them ?

Everything is fine here, you should look more to mainland Europe if you want happenings.

>in a week
Man it'd be a 7 hour's war.

What do you think is wrong with that area ?

I just want to understand your perspective .

He's right though. Sweden is only marginally more cucked than the rest of us. Their government is just very open about it. France is more cucked in terms of how subverted they are and how many unassimilated shitskins there are, the French government just isn't as feminist. The USA is uncucked vs mudshits but we're flooded with illegal Mexicans. We all have our own cuckery.

Yeah probe be like that . Just don't start piling corpses up and making them dance naked before you kill me okey

em*

What do you mean by open ?

From the sources given there is significant censorship

I mean open in their hatred for their own people and men especially. They're quite unashamed. There are SJWs over here but their antics aren't openly preached by the government.

Listen kid, it's mainland Europe that has censorship, we have so many alternative media sources that everyone will find out pretty much all that is happening without relying on Mainstream media.

Are you serious?
Everything is fine?

Do you enjoy getting your people replaced aka ethnically cleansed aka genocided (by UN definitions)?

Reminds me of when i was in switzerland and i saw a guy in a fucking Bomb suit on a bicycle

Move out of the forest and come to Malmö or Stockholm, then ask yourself again if everything is "fine".

Already lived there most my life.

Are you Swedish?

Ofc

As in white, blue eyes, light hair?

Are Norwegians crypto-slavs?

Would you live in all parts of Malmö, if it made sense for you logisticly?

If the anwser is no then there is a problem.

So you are a non-White Swedish citizen.

So you are not Swedish. Why did you lie, and when will you go back to your own nation's country?

Nobody wants to live in Malmö, you already know that. You seem to assume things, I've been a Nationalist since 2010. Doesn't mean I want a bunch of half-breed Americans on our soil.

More White than you buddy.

Lidingö doesn't count.

Then why do you pretend Sweden is fine?

>Nationalist
>Turning a blind eye to his own nation's suicidal immigration policy and denying there is a problem

Pick one, faggot.

The riots haven't received much coverage in the US. Need to get some independent journalists in Sweden.

Because everyone is already aware of the issues and won't do anything until we become a minority.

They usually don't since they happen in 95% immigrant areas where no normal Swedes go.

Aware and pretend everything is fine because they think everyone else thinks everything is fine

Ya ya, why don't you go do a Breivik, what's holding you back?

The fact that killing a few sandniggers won't do shit except make people hate conservatives and nationalists even more and keep Löfven in office.

>Nobody wants to live in Malmö

Thats my point. And a big part of that is the sand people. The same can be said about Stockholm, Göteborg, Linköping, Norrköping, Södertälje, Uppsala etc. So everything isn't fine here.

>Sweden do you need help ?

Yes they do.

Excuses, nothing happened when Anton Lundin Pettersson did his thing. Same thing in Norway, people just voted more to the "right".

ACHTUNG - Memetic Warfare ammo depo below

>RIOT IN RINKEBY - TRUMP CONFIRMED OWNING A TIME MACHINE?
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott

>Trump and The Truth about Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

>The Feminist Government That Hates Women
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

>Somali Journalist: PC-Media makes Sweden "more dangerous than Mogadishu"
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg

>Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

>Google "Peter Springare". He's a cop. An very honest one.
twitter.com/pspringare (also check his facebook)

>Another Peter reporting stuff
twitter.com/petersweden7.

>Map of Migrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5

>Tino Sandajis new book (for Swedes):
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/

>Sexual harrasment (for Swedes):
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

>Swedish media is trying to debunk Fox News documentary,
Rebutal here: acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/

>PewDiePie vs The Media (yes this is is important too)
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie

HASHTAGS/terms:
#MicroTerrorism
#lastnightinsweden
#svpol
Rinkeby
#nothinghappeninginsweden
#SwedenIncident
#migpol

Lol you fucking white people are so pathetic, the whole world is laughing at you, coming on here for your group therapy chat sessions.

>Triggerhappy burger reporting in.

Seriously, some based burgers could cleanse malmo in a fortnight, and none of them would have the exact same AR15.

They have to fight for themselves, though. Otherwise, they're Europe's Lebanon.

Once Sweden becomes a caliphate, bring in the A10's.

Okay thanks Ahmed

You are a failed example of a lesser people. And you are angry at white people because you are so cucked you have to use our own technology to insult us.

You're throwing a spear at the moon, M'gutu.

Just an example.

The Americans went from the worst depression of their era, with their own people starving to death, to developing nuclear weapons just to straight up annihilate the Japanese as a race in less than 10 years.

Pissing off white people has been a fucking game changer to everyone that's ever done it.

Try your luck. We'll have Elon Musk killing you in alternate realities like the fucking Flash before you figure out how to field strip an SKS.

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

My bad, didn't realize this thread was for mentally retarded people.

SEAWEEDEN.

Are you kidding? Breivik was a retard who only hurt nationalists and did the left is giant favor, now they can just go "hurr durr, nationalists are insane dangerous terrorists, just look at Breivik" and "hurr durr, Muslims aren't the only ones doing terrorism, just look at Breivik". And for what? 77 lefties dead? What the fuck is that going to do against millions? You can't beat sandniggers by acting like one.

Well maybe because they didn't know who to target.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_(släkt)

Breivik was a freemason jew who had multiple facial surgeries to look like a goy

Mmmmm... can you imagine going door to door removing Kebab I Scandinavia?

Two story high heaps of Kebab being pushed into the sea for the gulls and crabs to deal with.

I can't wait.

See

Soldiers

>we'll have Elon Musk killing you in alternative realities

I'm stealing that. Have a rare merchant.