Why does Sup Forums hate r/the_donald so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate r/the_donald so much?

kill yourself

You guys are what would happen to a Sup Forumsack if he would've discovered reddit first instead of Sup Forums. We don't hate you because you are from /r/the_don but because you are from reddit. Also you guys are blind to many truths.

I want to genuinely know why? We've gone through so much together and all of a sudden this place hates /r/the_donald.

>liking reddit
>running from fight
You're disgusting filth and don't deserve to call yourselves Sup Forumsaks. True Sup Forums only seeks truth through fire and bloodshed.

>all of a sudden

full of jews.

uses reddit censoring rules.

fuck off reddit.

Cause every title there is click bait to fake news

Not that guy but I've never visited Reddit so I have no idea what it's like.

Is it shit enough to deserve it's infamy here?

What do you mean by truth? I don't understand? Is it because we're accepting of minorities who fight for our cause? I'm actually Sikh myself and we share so much values with you guys.

>True Sup Forums only seeks truth through fire and bloodshed.

cringe
do you people actually talk like this?

Yeah we hate jews who spread mass immigration but support isreali nationalists. What's wrong with that?

>but support isreali nationalists
nice try kike

Cringy memes tbfh

No. We didn't go through anything together. We did everything ourselves while reditfags like yourself latched onto us like fleas. Redit is useless. You are faggots. Everything about you is shit. I would rather share this board with pony fucking faggots than share it with people like you.
You are the worst kind of people and you are the reason Sup Forums has been ruined. You don't even know what this place used to be like before you showed up. It was great.
reditfags are the kind of people that think they are important. They are the kind of people who take jokes too far until they aren't funny then keep doing it. people on Sup Forums are smart but pretend to be stupid. You pretend to be smart but are actually retarded. reditfags never go with the flow. They always feel like they need to share their uninformed opinion on everything at every moment.
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. STOP POSTING. LURK MORE. STOP CROSSPOSTING AND STOP INVITING NORMIES TO SHIT UP OUR BOARD.
What you retarded redit fags managed to do in 6 months is what shills have been trying to do for 5 years. Good work.

this

normie behavior
upvotes push lame widely accepted ideas into the hivemind and perpetually pushes normie actions and memes
>upvote this so front page sees Trump
>upvote so this is first result on google

shit quality, cringey memes.

>cringe

>all of a sudden

You faggots have shit up this bored since the primaries.

>all of a sudden
>all the things we've gone through together

LOOK AT THIS DANK BLACK GUY IN A TRUMP HAT

FUCKING BASED!!!!

Because you faggots are cancerous cucks.

Add to this, I swear if I see another fucking frog post or reference to kek...

Only fags frogpost.

April 1st is over, you realize that right?

Sup Forums knows well that a lot of Redditors come here, so they shit on r/The_Donald to make it seem like that isn't the case.

It is.

Sup Forums just pretends to hate the_donald

Reality is that 90% of the posters here go there too but won't admit it

What a bunch of faggots. They also love kikes and their memes are shitty, normie versions of our memes. All of the memers that shit up and derail threads on Sup Forums are from /r/t_d.

You're all still children. You think in "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" type of logic, history has shown how this can fuck you over. Uniting everyone isn't gonna happen. But arming everyone with information allows people to respect each other and their boundaries. All r_thedonald has given us is numbers to fight Hillary. We all benefit from that. But don't think we benefit from your ego.

>worrying more about what something sounds like than the truth of the statement

Ask me how I know you've been here less than a year newfag.

> We've gone through so much together

cute

>r/TheDonald fags hop ship from Reddit to Sup Forums
>r/TheDonald is blind to trumps irl failures, can't criticize them
>unoriginal memes that can be mass produced using Microsoft paint i.e. Reddit tier unoriginality
>anyone who immediately disagrees with trump is called a shill or shareblue

It makes you guys so easy to troll, so people from all of Sup Forums came to shitpost and troll you. Also you retards don't know how to sage and report off topic threads, so blacked and unrelated threads reach bump limit while real Sup Forums and politics threads float on page two. Fuck everyone who came from Reddit

Yeah, that's because Reddit flooded our board during the last election cycle and won't fucking leave. Pre-Sup Forumsharborfags aren't from Reddit. This board isn't even recognizable compared to how it used to be.

Because you are what sophists are to philosophers. You care more about self-fellating than doing things for higher purposes.

Bumping thread, anyone who came from Reddit needs to see

>we are only pretending to hate you

Fucking kill yourself.

It's because we do things for the lulz, or whatever generates the chaos compared to you lot who are autistically obsessed with Donald Trump and the "Alt-Right" while unknowingly becoming the SJWs you hate so much.

because - just like the rest of reddit - spamming low quality content is a priority over actual discussion/analysis.

No matter what Trump does t_d will not criticize him, it is a pointless hive mind.

Silencing opposition, banning everyone that disagrees.

99% of the posters have no idea what they're talking about, average poster age on t_d is probably like 14 also. On Sup Forums, average age is like 20 or something, less stupidity.

t_d thinks it's fucking hilarious by spamming "l e pepe" and "le shitposter" etc. all the time. Also they kept spamming shit about Seth Rich, even though his family told people to stop the right wing conspiracy theories about their son. I don't exactly agree with /u/spez's actions, but t_d was focused on forcing everyone to see the same stupid memes over and over again instead of actually trying to discuss anything.

t_d also unironically promotes ridiculous shit like Alex Jones.

t_d is pretty much the reason that the alt right looks so bad. tons of 14 year old morons spammed low quality ignorant content on the 5th biggest site in the USA.

I can elaborate/continue if necessary.

You just give me nostalgia of Pearl Jam
Very old fag here

r/the_donald is also the reason Sup Forums is hated so much, They always try to brainwash other boards but fail. Hopefully with them gone we can be a more likable board again.

because reddit
also they constantly whine and attack anything that goes agianst the alt right, donald trump or their """"counter culture XD"""
its fucking embarrassing

reddit is a shit site because it stifles dissenting opinions through the retarded voting system and creates a giant echo chamber.

>all of a sudden

>I can elaborate/continue if necessary.
Please do.

the people that go to other boards and spam Sup Forums memes are reddit tier users that have been here less than 6 months
on what specifically?

Trumpfags got too full of themselves and their spawn of /r/the_donald became too powerful.
>mfw /mlpol/ scares all the nu/pol/ away

T_D is the epitome of the burger stereotype. Loud, obnoxious, stupid fucking American rednecks toting their guns and thumping their unread bibles. They're regurgitating the same shitty memes over and over, and posting inane bullshit with clickbait titles. Their biggest heroes are either jews, jew apologists or controlled opposition. Completely fucking unaware of the world around them, they seem to think that "them thar globalist cucks" just somehow popped up out of nowhere just prior to the 2016 election, because they sure as fuck don't have a clue of where it came from.

They're willing slaves and useful idiots to the Jew. So foolishly proud of their grampappy's contribution to killing off the Great White Hope in WWII. they have the gall to think we owe them a thank you. They eradicated our only shield against the Jew, and now that they've successfully brainwashed and taken complete control over our countries, they call us cucks and unironically believe we did this to ourselves. Completely without realizing how THEY made it happen, being puppets to the Zionist machine.

I fucking hate Americans. And T_D puts a face on every aspect of what I hate about them.

Look at the catalog. You idiots respond to every bot, shill, low quality bait which keeps it bumped. You shit up the board and help shills. Oh you also fall for every larper and try to fit events to predictions like a Nostradamus sycophant.

If that isn't enough your reason for supporting Trump is very different from the reasons we supported him. A lot of us want to just watch shit burn. You bring failed civic nationalism and spout it like a fucking commie acting like it's going to work under (((these conditions))). You're ignorant on race or worse some edgelord that just wants a place to be able to say nigger, spic or kike.

Continue. They need told.

One thing I particularly agree with you on is their meme spam. It's exactly the same shit again and again and again and again. It barely evolves and is never anything new. pepe wojak reeee pepe wojak reeee, maybe with an awooo or two, dubs dubs dubs praise kek.

It's fucking mind numbing.

And before one of you faggot pipe up, no that is not "what Sup Forums is". Memes evolve, some die, new ones live, occasionally resurrected. It's not the same shit over and over with a fucking trump hat pasted on it.

>demokkkrats are the real nazis
>america is uncucked now because trump won
>what do you mean culture has a racial basis?
>look at this dank black guy in a trump hat!
>we love our based jews like ezra levant, don't we folks?
also this

>a group of autistic retards sum up an entire continent

That's some mighty logic. If we're going by that logic then you're either A) Sven the Cuckold or B) An African lurking behind the Swedish flag.

You faggots are helpless idiots who don't understand trolling, and thus get trolled to death. Your desperate need to blurt out your ignorant opinions and useless one sentence shitpots qualify you as mouthbreathing halfwits who can only regurgitate whatever gets programmed into you, for programmed you are. Drooling zombies lacking all critical thought who demand to be heard nonetheless.

>implying that isn't an accurate description of america
You're still cucked hard, stop being in denial.

>Complains about being lumped together
>Proceeds to act exactly like described

Me in the middle btw

Yeah like I don't see any of that kind of logic about Sweden around here. Fuck off Tyrone.

UPVOTE THIS SO THE FRONT PAGE CAN SEE WE ARE CHANGING THINGS!

He's implying that Americans are solely responsible for destroying Europe's shield against Zionism. What of Great Britain, France, Canada, Australia, and any member of the 'Allies', do they get a pass because he's just projecting his hate onto Americans? If anything they're more responsible for doing that than America considering we were practicing Isolationism until the "Shield against Zionism" had his Gook buddies drag us into war.

Please, fuck off with this same shit that I see repeated time after time.

It hurts when it's used against you isn't it? Aww, poor baby, let me guess you're gonna point your figure at me and screech "shill! shill! he's a shill dumb ameritard!! ur cucked!!" while doing actively nothing to relieve said cuckoldry.

Do you have a larger version of this image? I need it for my Zyklon Ben folder.

Sup Forums belongs on Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald belongs /r/The_Donald. We might be two sides of the same coin, but all that means is that we'll never face the same direction. This whole debacle shows why we'll never be able to integrate into each other. You guys have a record for disliking anime (something integral to Sup Forums) and got chased out by just a few horse pussy posts while real Sup Forumsacks weren't all that bothered and stayed, having a great time in the process.

dam nigga

No it doesn't hurt, what the fuck are you on about? You're the one who got triggered. You're projecting like a fucking leftie, get a grip Tyrone.

Trump is a fucking moron m8, it was just a joak.

Based user telling it how it is.

>gets called out for being a retard
>cries

Top cuck, Sven.

You're an embarrassment and frankly we much prefer our new ponybro friends over you.

>He's implying that Americans are solely responsible for destroying Europe's shield against Zionism. What of Great Britain, France, Canada, Australia, and any member of the 'Allies', do they get a pass because he's just projecting his hate onto Americans? If anything they're more responsible for doing that than America considering we were practicing Isolationism until the "Shield against Zionism" had his Gook buddies drag us into war.

We, for the most part, don't bang on about how we saved the world from evil. To hear some Americans go on you would think they stormed Omaha beach personally.

That's irrelevant to my post though. I was pointing out that you were showing his described stereotype of Americans in general, not T_D's facet of it.

This.

I dont understand why this reddit fags cant comply with a simple "Lurk more".

Reddit fags are the refugees of the internet.

The refugees flee their shitty home seeking for a better place to stay, but they dont try to understand the new place, and join the traditions. No, they try to take their shitty ways to the new place and fucking brake it.

Thats r_the donald. A fucking refugee machine from the internet.

I hope you all die.

It's funny because I'm not black but you're insisting I'm a "Tyrone", are you sure you aren't projecting? I don't know Muhammad III, I thought Sweden was a paradise for you, y'know you'd think that this merge would make you a happy camper considering all you do is fuck horses anyways.

I'm using the same logic as you bud. Get a grip Ahmed Jahami Hussein.

Assange basically said seth rich was an informant & assassinated

amen

WE HATED YOU FROM THE SECOND YOU WERE CREATED. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HATED, DESPISED AND OPENLY MOCKED FOR EXISTING ON REDDIT. NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM REDDIT. FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR CIRCLE-JERK SJW HOLE.

normies

these ones also

atm redditfags are replying to stale pasta

>get this insanely triggered

Bet you feel like invading some country on behalf of your zionist president while your gf is getting impregnated by the real Tyrone. OORAH MOTHERFUCKERS! OORAAAAH!

>bluepilled on racial issues
>loves to lick up neo-con cum

No thanks

fpbp

just because you wear a mask doesnt mean you stop being a faggot. thats what /r/the_donald is

>we

i'm an oldfag & never got into reddit but you're kind of making a massive generality... it's just a fucking site. yeah they're a lot faggier but there's not some like biological law which exists between users of the two sites (and site of origin).

Believe me, folks, we're going to win bigly against the globalists! Vote for me and we'll win! Believe me folks. We'll win like never before. Our country is the greatest. Israel is our greatest ally, folks.

>be me
>lives in an all black neighborhood
>black neighborhood decides to turn up by PLAYING LOUD MUSIC
>SUDDENLY REMEMBERS WHY THEY DESERVE RACISM
>BUT NO I CANNOT SAY THAT THEY ARE FUCKING LOUD BECAUSE I'M "RACIST"
>HATES OUR PC OBSESSED CULTURE HOLY SHIT

It's fucking hilarious how butthurt we make you LOL do you need a safespace?

i just hate that they reply to every bait thread. Therefore, these kind of threads get created more frequently.

>there's not some like biological law which exists between users
of course there is, redditors put up with the redditcuck rules and posting style and we dont. That is an innate personality and therefore biological difference

>We've gone through so much together
lol wut.
Get redpilled on the jews and stop saying shit like "THIS MUSLIM TRANNY NIGGER VOTED FOR TRUMP IT'S ONE OF US GUYS"

It's about that, before r/t_don /pol was a great place with some jew shills but right now it's full of shills from Hilary, democrats, jews and /leftypol.

you're welcome here anyway because you're a kebab remover just don't forget everyone here is white or pretend to be white.

Sup Forums is just tsundere

They are mad that we aren't angry racist virginal autists like them.

We are successful, intelligent, fit, conservative contributors to society, we are everything they wish they could be.

You're not American thats your problem.. you faggots believe in civic nationalism which is a oxymoronic phrase.

This is also what prevents you from seeing the truth. You're ego is tied to the fact that you think your "American" when you aren't

Because you don't fucking lurk

Sup Forums has been going down the drain for fucking years but you faggots sped it up so quickly it wasn't even funny. GamerGate and the election were the final two nails in the coffin for this board and this site.

You respond to every fucking shill post
You take joke posts seriously
You make fucking DOZENS of threads every day about god damn INTERNET CELEBRITIES who only share your opinion because it makes them rich
You come here with your shitty opinions and try and start debates that were done to death 5 years ago
You're completely oblivious to board culture and because of it you've completely destroyed the individuality of each board
You leak onto other boards and fuck up everything
You spam the same fucking jokes, yeah this is Sup Forums and we used to do that anyway but you faggots have taken it to an all time extreme
You respond to copypasta completely oblivious to what it actually is
You can't detect sarcasm AT ALL

We don't even have fucking real discussions anymore, we just have retarded generals with a bunch of you larping faggots accomplishing fuck all

I've been on this site for more than a decade, even in its decline it was tolerable, but you faggots who came here during GG and the election have made it insufferable. I would go somewhere else but there's nowhere to go

you ruined Sup Forums

>support isreali nationalist
They did 9/11 and pushed us into the Iraq war.

it stems from a primordial rivalry between reddit and Sup Forums which began about 5 or 6 years ago, when reddit was a universally leftist shit hole and thought they made better "memes" then us and thought they were more cutting edge.

i don't think the rift will ever be healed... no matter the sub reddit. these are fundamentally two opposite sites, in principle (reddit having upboats).

>Minorities

Your first problem is using the language of the enemy.

>killed the great white hope
Alright, that's enough. You now sound absolutely idiotic. Sweden was neutral in WW2, so you were cucked long ago. If you felt so strongly you should have sided with hitler, swept through Finland on your way to Petrograd. Secondly, who is going to sit idly by saying "yes Mr. Hitler, more bombs please". Thirdly, Lenin took a ferry from Sweden to Russia on the final leg of his journey from Switzerland, so maybe your grandfather should have knifed him before he got there . Many problems solved. Old fags quit sniveling, it's beneath you.

fuck off you stupid r/T_D burger.

I don't think they get what normie means and maybe the main reason they will never fit in. It means different things to all of us but one thing we can all agree on :

Sup Forums has no compassion we will laugh at your pain and agony and if youre stupid enough to post about your troubles here we will do the same. What's important and what we show compassion for is different for every one of is. That's why not your personal army comes up so often. Some anons will help but you will rarely see things that unite us. And we don't want to be united, we want to be individuals. We don't want to be part of something bigger. We want to be the spark and the fan, not the fire.

>it stems from a primordial rivalry between reddit and Sup Forums which began about 5 or 6 years ago
are you new?
Sup Forums started hating reddit nearly 10 years ago, it happened because they flat out stole content on here and passed it off as their own for years.

Civic nationalism got a civic nationalist president elected and made SJW Cultural Marxist hate mainstream to the youth.

Ethno nationalists did their best to not get Trump elected by getting their FBI shill KKK members to support him and constantly scare away normie whites from the right wing with their autism and Nazi LARPing.