Russian diplomats are dying left and right

>Sept 7
Putin's personal driver killed in suspicious car accident
>Dec 19
Andrei Karlov, ambassador to Turkey, assassinated by police officer
>Dec 19
Petr Polshikov, senior Latin America diplomat, found with gunshot wound to the head in his Moscow home
>Feb 20
Vitaly Churkin, UN ambassador, "died suddenly"

Is this merely coincidence or (((coincidence)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/20/europe/russia-un-ambassador-vitaly-churkin-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This has been bugging me too, wtf? Are those Putin's friends?

senpai. cite ur shit. or im going back to mpc forever.

>because I have to go back

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/20/europe/russia-un-ambassador-vitaly-churkin-dead/
latest case

Presumably. The killing of diplomats is almost invariably a prelude to war. It's not looking great Finnbro.

Trump will be good for Russian-American relations, I'm in my inner citadel because of that.

It's not Trump I'm worried about, it's the deep-state Soros crowd.

Remember, if America goes to war, you're all fucked.

> 4 people in over 5 months
> left and right

It's the Deep State faggots doing this shit. They don't want friendly relations between America and Russia.

Every single one of these, except Petr Polshikov has been headline news. If you haven't heard of this you must've been living under a rock the past six months.

Mummy is next

Why is the left so violent? Why are they so eager for Russian blood?

Langely needs to be burned to the ground.

Trips of truth! At least we won't have to deal with that autistic Britbong anymore.

They were supposed to save communism not destroy it.

It's not just those 4 people. There have been more minor people. And those are the ones that we're allowed know about.

This. I'm worried that there's a shadow coup brewing deep in the swamp. Interesting times.

It was a joke! Please don't do it Kek!

Nothing to see here Goy move along

This is true. There was an unnamed security agent (KGB?) that dropped dead at the Russian consulate in NYC right around the time of the election.

Oh Schlomo

hopefully the FBI and state department can get around to mopping up what's left of the 7th floor before things get hot

>estos numeros
HOLY SHIT

WHY, KEK, WHY?

>suspicious car accident
>Russian professional driver

The suspicious thing is that he survived as long as he did on their roads. Being a driver in Russia is like being a potholer in the real world.

The Russians are doing some mopping up but this is normal. Things are tightening up over there.

Stop killing our people. You gonna be sorry that hitler didn't finish you off.

No, it's a power struggle within Russian government. Burgers might be involved, but the main people behind these events are the people inside of Russia, who want Putin out, such as oligarchs, maybe a small amount of genuine liberals.

Дeды вoeвaли, a ты тyт тaкoe пишeшь!

Moжнo иcпытывaть нeпpиязнь к eвpeям нe являяcь фaнaтoм гитлepa, yзбoгoйcя. Я c Sup Forums-oм вo мнoгoм coглaceн, нo ихнee cocaниe хyйцa нaциcтaм нe пo мнe.