>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/834027159148695552
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486269785529.webm
espn.com/30for30/film?page=small-potatoes-who-killed-the-usfl
dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/fake-news-site-gives-liberals-alternate-reality-where-hillary-is-president/
firearmtrainingstore.com/about-us/blog/what-is-brandishing/
thelocal.es/20170221/spanish-police-fire-on-stolen-truck-driven-by-drugged-out-swede-in-barcelona
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nth for Germany needs to pay their debts.

>be Swedish
>peacefully chucking grenades through store windows
>realize it's time for my thrice-hourly prayer
>start shouting ALLAHU AKBAR at the top of my lungs while tolerantly setting a nearby car on fire
>non-violently behead a female passerby for not wearing her burqa as required by Swedish law
>Donald Trump tries to label this wholesome public service as terrorism

Fucking orange bigot!

(N+k)th for Germany can repay their dept in muslim heads.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/834027159148695552

Hillary should have won.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486269785529.webm

Do all scandi-americans defend Sweden's immigration policies?

Antifa killed HWNDU: New Mexico

> our side
I see where you're coming from.
I'm not on the same page as Milo but I appreciate the negative reactions to Milo's speeches of the far-left and Antifa for exposing themselves for what they actually are, violent communist nutjobs and which shapes the public opinion in favor of "us".

So I will say that Milo is not on the "same side" as us, but he achived a lot of negative coverage for the "other side" which benefited "us".

I did, how bu where can I see the announcement for the upcoming stream?

What the hell is she talking about?

>@POTUS
how much did typing that out, hurt?

>“It is clear that while our Army was engaged in Afghanistan and Iraq, Russia studied U.S. capabilities and vulnerabilities and embarked on an ambitious and largely successful modernization effort,” McMaster told the Senate Armed Services Committee last week. “In Ukraine, for example, the combination of unmanned aerial systems and offensive cyber and advanced electronic warfare capabilities depict a high degree of technological sophistication.”

This is not an "anti-russian war hawk" thing

This is the basic and common strategy of analyzing what a peer on peer level war would look like, what sort of equipment and tactics are suitable

When you spend 15 years tied up in counter insurgency, the tactics & equipment you procure for that are totally unsuitable for fighting against armored/artillery divisions

Seeing as how most of them are in Minnesota, and Minnesota had the largest Somali population in the country I'd say yes

>antifa is orthodox catholic now

Less so because we have the constitutional right to shove facts in their face here without being made a pariah.

How long until another shill tries saying McMaster is a neocon?

Over/Under 10 posts

>milo is done
>muslim ban is btfo
>wall will never happen
>majority of americans hate him, constant protests happening
>his entire cabinet is a laughingstock of unqualified hacks
>commits obvious conflicts of interest by still running his businesses
why do we even pretend it's not over? trump is fucking finished. DONE. it's time to abandon ship

>It's Trump's fault Jewish cemeteries are attacked

Maybe the Jews should stop destroying America first if they don't want their cemeteries desecrated?

>What the hell is she talking about?
JCC=Jewish Community Center, she was talking about all the news reports of antisemitism on the rise

it should show in the subscriptions page

>commiefaggot using Pink graffiti
:3

Honestly I think theres so little information on his actual political beliefs that no one really knows if he's a neocon or a natsoc.

It evolved into a rarer water colour.

I think the rise of "anti-Semitism".

Also known as "Hey Rabbi watcha doing?"

nevermind I found the announcement although I didn't found it on the channel, I looked for it via the search bar

Good.

IT'S OVER! Trump CANNOT win the election without California!

stfu about this nigger

>"I lost, so let me tell the winner what to do"

Holy keke, are we /risingup/ again or It's just the eternal rabbi?

The fucking cops are there now

THEY WONT COME OUT FOR MULTIPLE BRANDISHING GUNS, BUT THEY'LL COME OUT FOR GRAFFITI

Leftism has been a religion for some time

unfortunately, she was too smart.

>Tucker: Muhammad (pbuh)

um,um,um,um,um and then they recovered

Did Tucker really pbuh?

Goodbye! and Confiscate Their Coats

Nice.

they need to change the languages to Spanish and whatever Somalis speak

Don't pay attention to that leaf, he's a nutjob who comes here just to scream about his newest favourite conspiracy theory.

Some people should lay off their daily Alex Jones consumption if they can't see the difference between his alarmist clickbait videos and reality anymore.

That kid's dad still hasn't taught him how belts work for your pants?

I hope he can at least tie his shoes.

And Trump plays into this how?...

Friendly reminder to never discuss any political events that are anti-Trump on this board or you will get banned.

If you can't figure out why they are pushing war against Russia you need to look closer: Russia has been bucking Jewish Globalist control since the late 90s. In response: jewish globalist overthrew Ukraine to try to fuck russian economy and then tried to overhtrow Syria for the same reason: fuck putin's economy and prop up Saudi.

But it's okay for the confederate soldiers' commentaries to be desecrated? What a slimy hag she is.

Iran Status: cucked
Feminists will praise LePen for this (they won't)

>Trump is the next Reagan

ummm hello this proves that wrong

looks like you drumpflets got btfo'd at your own multidimensional checkers haha

2nd amendment

>anti-trump
Nigga, this entire board is people posting "DRUMPF BTFO" all the time to garner (you)'s.

Trump has to put Hillary in jail so she can't make these silly tweets

Neocons don't get a reputation for openly defying generals and going against the status quo. How could they, if the status quo is essentially the Neocon Playbook?

I think he's of the Mattis school of thought: try to make friends, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet. He'll be all about bolstering the strength and coordination of our forces, not sending them off half-cocked into the Sandbox.

>letting niggers and drunk wops carry guns

>Trump must disavow anti semitism or he's literally Hitler
B-but my 8 year old

I kind of want her to keep going to make people more angry.

>4cuck is full of shill faggots including mods
In other news, water is wet.

HAHAHAHAHA NEW MEXICO YES!

how bad is this new pick for the NSA?

like how (((compromised))) he is, or can be?

redpill me on golfing. is Trump spending too much time on it or is it just fake news?

is the Milo-related overshill finally over? jesus i couldn't even navigate the catalogue last night. any yet I get b& for 48hrs for posting a lewd awoo

The Russian mind never ceases to amaze me. That is the best idea I've heard all month.

Let me get this straight, this from the bitch that had and continues to have paid agitators around the country disrupt cities?

fun fact

Trump is featured in the movie "Who Killed the USFL" as the person who collapsed a competing summer football league because "Baseball is played in the summer"

>is the Milo-related overshill finally over? jesus i couldn't even navigate the catalogue last night

yeah is beggening to die out right now.

This must have been painful to write, eh?

Must be so exhausting to be a liberal and get BTFO every single day

IF DIGITS TRUMP WILL REVEAL TIME TRAVEL IN HIS NEXT TWEET

Fuck off cunt

>redpill me on golfing. is Trump spending too much time on it or is it just fake news?
he's out golfing a lot on weekends but meeting with people at the same time, don't really care about the golf tbqh as long as he's doing his thing

It is almost always the second, as in this case. Also he has been playing with Abe and other leaders.
I can scarcely understand what you or its significance, but keep me posted.

Any of you lads know the schedule for today?

>how bad is he
>((compromised))
It's like watching those videos of cats trying to talk like humans. Just uncanny.

The trips cost a lot. But these trips always have business being conducted. Given the CIA and NSA have the Whitehouse bugged I'd rather he just stay in Florida.

Flynn was a general who was openly attacked by neocons for his political beliefs. I'm not worried about McMaster's competency when it comes to our armed forces, I am interested in what his political philosophy is when it comes to foreign policy which is all that really matters in an advisory role anyways. There seems to be little to no indication as to what his view on things like Russia, Assad, Israel, Iran are.

>cemetery desecration
What?

are we raping dead jews now?

wtf I hate Drumpf now

Stop namefagging please, thank you.

I'd be lying if I said I did, but I think we have a spicing on the agenda.

espn.com/30for30/film?page=small-potatoes-who-killed-the-usfl

dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/fake-news-site-gives-liberals-alternate-reality-where-hillary-is-president/

> for you

>all that mayhem over drug charges
wow someone should pull a breivik over there

THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY
February 20, 2017

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2017

>8:30AM - THE PRESIDENT visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture (National Museum of African American History and Culture)
>10:30AM - THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing (Oval Office, Closed Press)
>12:30PM - THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Tom Barrack (Presidential Dining Room, Closed Press)
>4:00PM - THE PRESIDENT receives an NSC briefing (Situation Room, Closed Press)
>6:30PM - THE PRESIDENT has dinner with THE VICE PRESIDENT (President Dining Room, Closed Press)

BRIEFING SCHEDULE
>1:30PM - Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer (White House Briefing Room, On Camera)

Guys, he challenged Pewdiepie to a fight, it's over, nazis can't stop getting BTFO, we lost

Based Le Pen. Too bad feminists wont praise her. Because communism & globalism are their real goals. Feminism is just a vehicle to disrupt society and get there. Means to an end.

what are you on about nigger, just answer the question

Spicy!

Okay.

>grammar is racist
Fucking hell

Thank God I'm not a Nazi then.

He collapsed it because he was the richest and most influential owner and he wanted to force his way into the NFL because the NFL owners wouldn't let him buy a team because he was too outspoken. So he moved the USFL into the fall in hopes of competing with the NFL and they did compete for a little while. Trump probably still holds a grudge against the NFL for that one.

1:30 spice

Thank you!

Pronouns are sexist!

I don't think the 2nd amendment covers brandishing.

It only gives citizens the right to "keep and bear arms"
Keep = Own
Bear = Carry

Many states have laws that makes unnecessarily pulling out your weapon illegal, as it may cause undue fear and panic. Usually such laws indicate that they do not apply to people who pull out their firearm in self defense or similar life threatening situations.
firearmtrainingstore.com/about-us/blog/what-is-brandishing/

Feminists will probably say she is a threat to feminism for not broadening her cultural understanding of other countries

It gets better user

thelocal.es/20170221/spanish-police-fire-on-stolen-truck-driven-by-drugged-out-swede-in-barcelona