/ODG/ General-Pacific watch edition

>What happened so far
- Main spillway got damaged - because of no maintaining - because Cali thought that they will never have that much water again - because of Muh Climate Change. And they needed the money for illegals.
- They closed the main spillway to inspect the damage, water went over the emergency spillway
- Emergency spillway was in even worse condition and it got BTFO pretty bad
- They opened the main spillway again, so that water doesn't go over the emergency spillway any longer
- Main spillway gets slowly BTFO and half of it is gone. But it is stable at the moment.
- They try to "repair" the emergency spillway because if rain hits hard, water will go over it again and rek it even more

> Be careful! There is plenty of old footage marked as livestream!

>Don Pedro Dam's spillway set to be used for first time since 1997
mymotherlode.com/news/local/284537/don-pedro-reservoir-spillway-may-open-after-3pm.html

> Update from AccuWeather
facebook_com/AccuWeather/videos/10154965453052889/
> Hourly Waterlevel
cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?ORO
>Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/24979
> Pictures
pixel-ca-dwr.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000OxvlgXg3yfg/G00003YCcmDTx48Y/Oroville-Spillway-Damage
> Webcam from the wrong side
parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29411
> RainRadar
accuweather.com/en/us/oroville-ca/95965/weather-radar/331994
wunderground.com/wundermap/?lat=39.56&lon=-121.56&radar=1
> Reservoir Condition
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Wind Map
windytv.com/?39.535,-121.469,12,anCziIF
> All reservoir levels
cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/resapp/getResGraphsMain.action
> Simulations of flooding
websites.pmc.ucsc.edu/~ward/
> 48-Hour Rolling Data Plot
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/137PgSYQtNfLWfEIOTImzeGKgTzVY_awWfzv1pSyZmxE/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqaZ4j69JeA
hydroworld.com/articles/2016/06/california-planning-us-1-8-million-hell-hole-dam-core-raise-project.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yyw0xeOwVd0
sacbee.com/news/weather/article133818604.html#storylink=cpy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for mowa and 13.5

first for 13.5 VOLT

Should be another great day water watching. Keep up the great work anons!

Threadly reminder that wetnessday is upon us.
MOWA

13.5 is a false god

latest data

13.4 is a fabricated voltage, you're literally swallowing the blue pill

100k+ in when???

We need more rain.

Tonight we're hitting 100k

WAS GETTING WET PART OF YOUR PLAN?

NorCa guys, wabot a rain? Isit beginnin' or is it conversely, finishin'?

It has only just begun

48 more hours of this

12 inches of rain total

Of courshe

I saw 13.5 with my own eyes sir

>It has only just begun

Quincy, is where the focus of precipitation needs to be. That is the center of the basin and flows into the North Fork, which is the main supply to lake Oroville.

>48 more hours of this
>12 inches of rain total

Its what we've in past, or its what weve further? If first then, what's further, still?

I'd prefer to avoid uncertainity here, sorry?

>quiet snow falling upriver slowly feeds the dam
Could it be any more comfy lads
God I wish I was watching these threads sitting next to the dam, hot chocolate in hand and the snow muffling the panicked attempts to concrete the latest cracks

Its about MODEST percip-ions, ama right?

the weather is never certain but there is going to be a lot more rain over the next 48 hours

Do we already know if it's warm rain? We could use some snowmelt here

The dam will fall

Well congratulations, you got yourself wet. Now what's the next step in your master plan?

I can't believe these inflows. And people doubted us.

Failing this dam

BREAK THIS DAM KEK

Lick on a 13.5 V battery

SADILAY, MOWA!!

user! This is a Christian board!

place your bets

They are in a situation where they cant wait till summer for repairs. As long as inflow remains steady at 50k. Theyre fucked. 50k cfs inflow with the spillway shut off will raise the lake elevation by about 1/2 foot an hour. This is a long game the engineers are playing, and they are down by many many points. Nothing is on their side, and they cleared their bench already.

92k inflow

What's the maximum storage or feet # we're trying to get to?

901ft. Storage at 3.5 m af.

Past 900

Betting on 851,35

>91K inflow

13.5V

If 90432 inflow denbts are delet

88000 inflow

Sorry guys

Putting 6,000,000 shekels on 91k inflowf

Well at least all the grout will be cured by the time the water finally goes over the emergency spillway again

Former NorCal resident here. The fact Sup Forums is watching and taking bets on a hometown dam is cracking my shit up right now. Never thought I would see this happen on here lol. Bless these comfy threads lads

Sorry bifteki, poutine was right :(

Inflows holding steady...

3 more months.

Any chance of Folsom Dam happenings? That is one place I would love to see burst

I hope it stays this steady all the way up to 100k.
Nice slow build. Nothing like a good edging.

Here, have a spare battery!

This general summarized in video format
youtube.com/watch?v=nqaZ4j69JeA

Kek is baptizing California, saving them of their degenerate sins, purifying them before the big quake. Christian board.

High inclination? That'll come in handy!

>12v

>Any chance of Folsom Dam happenings?
Hell Hole Dam above it was poorly constructed and damaged during the drought. It has not been repaired yet. French Meadows also above Folsom is not that great either. Both of those Dams are full. Folsom wouldn't hold right now if one of those burst.

hydroworld.com/articles/2016/06/california-planning-us-1-8-million-hell-hole-dam-core-raise-project.html

Inflow is greater than outflow by 39kCFS?

hehue

What is the source on the river release being spillway plus power plant? I can't find it. I'm looking for max outflow from power plant.

>39kCFS

Excuse me, 29kCFS

Spreadsheet when?

it's ogre. no amount of rain is going to get it over 901 feet. the emergency spill way is repaired enough, the main spillway is holding.

wasted a week on these generals.

>not knowing how 12V batteries work
American education at its finest!

Kek won't make it happen if you don't help meme it, faggot.

The Water Rises!

>wasted
I haven't enjoyed pol like I have this past week since before the election session.

Nobody give @113662363 any more (You)s

Just don't come here then. You need to ask yourself why it bothers you so much.. What is wrong with your emotional instability that makes you click on a thread that you have no interest in?

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=yyw0xeOwVd0

faggot I have been memeing for a fucking week for this happening. Kek has forsaken me

trips speak the truth

SHADILAY
WASH THE COMMIES AWAY!
MOWA!

So little faith, and you call yourself a priest?
You're a whore at best, repent yourself while you still can.

>not getting the joke
pay debts!

check these digits

fucccccccccccccck you see I am forsaken

fuck you kek

Meanwhile on rus boards:

Reservoirs feeding Lake Oroville are filled to brim as more rain rolls in Aнoним ID: Beлигop Пapфeниeвич 21/02/17 Bтp 10:47:50 №21000842 Двaчyю
RRRAGE!

Oзepa кoтopыe питaют Opoвиль пepeпoлнeны.

Lake Almanor is full. So is Antelope Lake. In fact, all of the nine reservoirs in the Feather River watershed that feed directly into Lake Oroville are brimming with water from recent storms.

With more rain falling and another even heavier storm predicted for Monday and Tuesday, Plumas County officials are anxiously watching both the sky and the reservoirs above their communities. "I'm watching, and I'm worried," said Plumas County Supervisor Kevin Goss.

Read more here: sacbee.com/news/weather/article133818604.html#storylink=cpy

check these digits

>can't distinguish italy from greece
AMERICAN EDUCATION PROVES ITSELF ONCE AGAIN

NIGGER DID YOU JUST INSULT THE HOLY SPIRIT?

Checked!

Checked them digits

you are all arabs. pay debts.

I call upon Moloch. break the dam. kill the commies

Death to the false god Moloch

Theyx also stole glorious American pizza!!!11 REEEEEE

>tfw can only half disagree with that

If nothing else, we're all certified hydrologists now.
Let's submit a job app from Sup Forums to the California Department of Water Resources and link these threads.

>off by one

Yeah I'm sure people who want the dam to fail are the type of people they want to hire

Place your bets! ( Dams are not allowed to bet)

California Dams failing due to lack of spending on Infrastructure. Better look at Hell Hole Dam, how did this ever get built?
Emergency spillway right on the edge of the Dam. Neither Dam nor spillway showing any concrete to prevent erosion to the main dam if emergency spillway is used.

Good thing we gave all that money to illegals.

92k inflow, cmon new high score!

>Place your bets!

86K infl.

Inflow
> 89, 083

852.12 / 60k / 91k

At least we're enthusiastic.
If they had been monitoring the dam half as well as Sup Forums is now, we wouldn't be here.
And we work for free.

wow

if it overflows the emergency spillway erosion will start to eat into the side of the dam in minutes

who the fuck designs this shit