Is there something more Redpilled than having an Athletic Body?

People have great respect for people with beautiful bodies.

There is nothing worse than a fat woman or a Skeleton guy

Just don't be fat is hard as fuck to achieve for some people tho

it's what all people should aspire to, whether they're capable or not.

but cheeseburgers m8
and processed sugar

It's really not though, there's an amount of calories you need to maintain your current weight at your current level of activity

If you're fat you take more calories than is expended by your body

Stop taking in that many calories or be more active

Congrats you're not fat anymore

still tho even though someone might not be fat will most likely not have muscle either, since there is a huge chance he lives a sedentary lifestyle. Getting /fit/ is the biggest redpill

Redpill is state of mind, pushing iron and staring at wall for hours does nothing to better your world and is no different from gaming, you just die 10 years later because of enjoying less good food and being more healthy.

There's just a lot of misinformation about calories, and for many it is convenient to believe that being fat is genetic, so many do not challenge it at all.

>not eating whatever you want while getting mad gains which will translate to more pussy and more respect among your business peers

Come on user

Yes and no, big muscles is all just aesthetics but there is absolutely no reason you shouldn't maintain your cardiovascular system.

Bloodflow will be better, you will think faster and feel better the runners high is not a meme we were literally made to do it.

I look more like the woman there than the man...
I don't think I have especially wide hips, just a really thin waist for some reason. I'm not particularly skelly .either, can't see my ribs or anything like that

>Is there something more Redpilled than having an Athletic Body?
What kind of truth it could reveal for you? I think paying money to do hard physical work instead of developing intellectually is more like a blue pill.

Totally wrong, strenght training is incredible beneficially not only for your health but for your mind, and no cardiovascular training aka running is not as good as lifting, you are just trying to rationalize your lazyness, meanwhile many of the so called meatheads are outperforming you on every level AND they go to the gym every day, many such cases, sad!

If we were made to run, why are most of us sitting in office jobs?

Retarded theory if you ask me

Being fat is the true redpill. Trump: fat. Bannon: fat. Alex Jones: fat. Need I continue?

Office jobs exist for barely 100 years, homo sapiens exists for fucking 100 000 years.

are u fucking serious?

he has a point tho

What if I do both? I enjoy walking immensely, but I usually throw in 4km runs too and walk the rest.

Having an athletic brain

thats because they are old

if man wasn't made for sitting in front of the tv and eat burgers then why are there sofas and burgers?

checkmate fitfag

Yeah not eating is so hard

kek
Partially devilish

it actually is

hanging yourself is the most redpilled

Those two probably spend thousands of dollars a year on beautification to make up for being facial train wrecks.

How is that red pilled?

>caring about other people in the first place
Sounds ok, but for 'high' there are drugs and less effort.
>outperforming you on every level
if only lol

fucking blonde qts in the pussy for the purpose of procreation

>caring what they THINK
more like caring what i will get out of them kek whatever floats your boat squats

girl is made for black dick

If it was there wouldn't so damn many blue-pilled retarded self-absorbed athletic people in the world. 99.99% of them aren't redpilled. Why? Because there is no motivation to seek truth, they are perfectly happy with their lives. Strife, struggle, misery, having to observe your society from the outcast perspective is the most effective redpill.

>big muscles is all just aesthetics
Yeah, uh, nah.

Agree completely on cardio though. Too many lifters, too many couchfags, neglect the fuck out of this.

Christ she's hot. Guy's body is admirable but his face is... "Unfortunate".

Farting in the shower.

I lost 40kg in one year just by eating half. At 85kg right now

Yeah and there's cardio and CARDIO. People who just lift and never any proper cardio say we're lazy or pussies. I do both powerlifting and HIIT SMIT. Squatting heavy maybe scary at times but doing SMIT (interval running or rowing) gives me fucking PTSD. Its more torture than anything.

how fucked is the czech republic to have retard autists like this?

I used to laugh at the idea of going to the gym. Gym-bros made me cringe and I seen them as people who were overcompensating for something.

I startes going to the gym properly a year and a half ago and I wish I started a lot sooner now.

You will never understand unless you start going to the gym yourself. W

There is no better feeling than when you look in the mirror and see how your body has improved.

Well, now, cardio is no reason to skimp on the lifting, but yeah, if left to my own devices I'd be a strongfat fat fuck.

I kinda have to force myself to run and shit, but I love the feeling and freedom I have of simply being physically capable.

And I'm 6'8 and have to forestall the impending heart attack at my mid-40's as much as I can.

>Is there something more Redpilled
Yes. Actively removing minorities from your country. Getting married and raising strong white children with proper moral values. Working hard to earn money for your family and saving for retirement, so as not to be a burden on your country.

Having an athletic body doesn't really make you "red-pilled", you can be jacked as fuck and still be a degenerate race-mixing immigrant loving unemployed piece of shit on welfare.

But does it alone somehow turn you into a fascist, does it make you realize the Universal Truth and Cosmic Order?

I'm on track with about half of that.

Working lazily, making enough to feed myself and my family, making babies.

I'm willing to remove kebap, but I need a social movement that'll allow me to move forward with that.

Also not the point of the thread.

What's "redpilled" about it though, especially if you're born looking good?

would rather my girl be skinny and dainty than have muscle shit everywhere since im not a faggot
but fuck fat people though

You've clearly never lifted. It's self improvement of both character and body. I really advice you to try it for half a year. Lift for strength and focus on heavy compound movements, starting strength or 5x5 are good places to start. Trust me, when you start seeing results you're hooked.

Being physically capable is not as important as being mentally sound and capable... but it's close.

And, staying on this earth to do good things for another decade+ is a worthy endeavor.

Being that tall has to get bothersome after a while. I'm 6' 1" and even this height has its problems.

A women that thin will be an inferior babymachine

Being fit is good. Having functional strength is good. Wasting your time exercising and lifting weights to maintain a physique is as blue pilled as it gets. Look around the gym: you think these are red pilled people?

I don't need to work out, I have naturally good genes.

Mostly upsides, really, but the annoyances can be intense. I like low-slung sports cars... Good luck with that if you aren't a millionaire or willing to drive in pain daily.

And you already know about shoe and pants shopping, who the fuck manlets are they making all this shit for? Everything I own is either a tailored piece or gym clothes.

Women should get stronger on average for health reasons but its like 30-50% not 300%.

Fuck off /fit/. Your body has nothing to do with politics

ITT: insecure faggots who struggle to get women so they pump iron endlessly to make up for their empty personality. (:

This desu.
I work out and eat well because I want to live longer so I can work long enough to achieve more

I don't need to lift, I have naturally good genetics.

>Also not the point of the thread.

Sure seems like it is. OP asked a question, and I answered it.

Simple yes
Not easy.
If it was easy people wouldn't be fat.
I'm cool with that though.
They can be have my share of food and I'll have thier share of pussy.

I just gave up and just get military surplus/repro clothes online. /k/ calls it Partisan style/chic....Sounds better than creepy loner :)

Guy on left uses steroids. Girl is not athletic, just very thin with breast implants. Her legs and arms have no definition

Well I get the importance of good health, so that's obvious part of being redpilled. Its also common sense, so its not a special insight. I just don't get how being physically attractive = "being redpilled". Sounds retarded. I know lots of beautiful people that are utterly retarded, degenerate, bluepilled shit that ruin themselves from being retarded. They might have been born attractive, but ruined it being bluepilled. See what I mean?

Alot of people dont put in the time/effort to be their fittest. Its taken me years to get to my /fit/ body.

I'm 195cm, 100kg, and very toned.

Theres alot of science with eating/working out. People just assume you can do one, and not the other.

Skelly, no thanks
Blubber, no thanks

Women naturally have high body fat, they're not going to look all muscley and shit unless they do roids

The laws of thermodynamics are a social construct made to shame fat people.

Report to Trudeau for re-education leaf

K L I N E F E L T E R S

yeah the answer to the OP's question is that it doesn't mean you're redpilled, intelligent, etc, in any way.

What it does mean is whatever you're into doing, you're better prepared for it, as such, a fit redpilled person >>>> else

Being against multiculturalism.

He probably has shit total on the big 3. Narrow trunked twink bitch :) Probably anorexic XD

It's definitely bluepilled to be "healthy at any size".

I'm naturally fit due to my genetics.

Delusional as fuck/landwhale status.

This.
I'm training for military service. I train with purpose. Not for vanity's sake.

Well OP is some shitskin so his logic on cause and effect being assbackwards isn't surprising.

Well YOU try being an accountant with a personality

>australia
>doing anything on the global theatre

Pretty much vanity if you ask me

Accountants party fucking hard though.
My accountaing professor would invite us over to parties in her back yard, kick ass on the crumbs and serve us jello shots.

Women shouldn't go to the gym
It raises their sex drive so they're more likely to cheat or be sluts

>one person
>all accountants

>not being high tes enough to control your whore

Actually, I'm joining for the guns and money.

An athletic body has nothing to do with red pills. Unless you need an athletic body for work, it's narcissism (unless it's some kind of OCD thing) which makes you inherently blue-pilled.

Also, athletic women are muscular, which makes their body hard. That's not feminine.

Kudos to you if you can
But you can't turn a white into a house wife

What is the crumbs

i cant either im a neet lol

*whore

1) 10min of lifting every day, low rep, high weight
2) no sugar, white flour, white rice or potatos

all you need

>or potatoes

Then what am i suppose to eat?

Something to do with brap culture. You don't want to know.

He's hot. I'd gladly activate his almods.

>
enlighten me

A Healthy diet and a calisthenics routine doesn't cost any more than eating like shit and playing xbox all day

Brap-related particulate matter.

Beeing fit for a woman....not eating
Bering fit for a man...diet and years of training

>but muh male privilege

>Is there anything more redpilled...

Yes, using that body to actually do something like martial arts. Putting weights up and down doesnt make you redpilled.

>Is there something more Redpilled than having an Athletic Body?

Yes. Gassing Jews.

>People have great respect for people with beautiful bodies.

I have great respect for people who don't illegally immigrate to another country to get gibs.

>There is nothing worse than a fat woman or a Skeleton guy

Jews are worse, you dirty fucking spic.

sweet potatos, the purple kind, oats, slow carbs, lots of fiber from veggies.

eat fat for calories, not carbs

eggs, bacon, cheese, avocado, tuna, beef, cabbage and kale, oats, small amounts of those weird grains like quinoa.

your not feeding yourself, your feeding your gut bacteria that will then pass on nutrients to you, if you eat simple sugars/carbs then bad bacteria will grow and send signals to your brain through your vagus nerve, giving your craving, literal mind control from tiny lifeforms living inside you

Yes.
Reading a book and getting a job.

When you lift somebody is learning something useful. That why you are going to use your muscules to flip their burgers.

Brown rice, whole grain products, sweet potato, rye stuff, oats. I actually like most of those things better now than the 'bad' carbs. For protein just throw in some extra meat, milk, eggs, fish and Greek yoghurt (probiotics). Also don't buy low fat stuff, most of those replace good fats with bad sugars. The only supplement you need is creatine, which is cheap as shit and effective. It's all quite easy once you're used to it.

thank you

>Implying body on right didn't require any long term training or extensive diet restrictions beyond "not eating too much lol"

Can /r9k/ not spend a single moment without being a little bitch

Keep telling yourself that