WHY AREN'T WE FULL ON MEME WARRING AGAINST CNN?

CNN IS FAKE NEWS: this should be what we are memeing and implanting into normies heads and the mainstream 24/7.

We should be striking now while Trumps press conference is still fresh in the memory.
CNN is the cornerstone of the MSM shill network in America. If we can discredit it enough it would be like taking out half of the royal bodyguard in a battle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8LHZx0ipIk
buzzfeed.com/maryanngeorgantopoulos/president-trump-lie-list?utm_term=.jpzBMVL4B#.opM6nakM6
mega.nz/#F!bIQgiDaA!kcRdspDGGLAbVSikMEqGYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don Lemon SHUTS IT DOWN when CNN is called fake news on air:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8LHZx0ipIk

TOP KEK this guy is so full of shit. Amazing. Fuck CNN

Agreed, we really need to go on the offensive. I'm tired of us being reactionary at best, let's be proactive! FUCK CNN

Comedians are fake news according to kek

The free market will fix it

Thinking small.

You want to discredit the media elites who see us as the dirt under their shoes, you need to discredit Trump himself.

Real way to damage MSM is to meme more people into cancelling cable tv

not cnn but user posted, yesterday, what happens when you replace the word white with black in random salon headlines

really fake news bump

cnn is already moving into the the internets
point out their constant echoing of clickbaiters like buzzfeed

Because I ignor them.

Never turn on

..CNN
..MSNBC
..abc
..cbs
..NPR
..ny times

If a tv is on CNN in the woods and there is nobody to hear it, does it make a sound.

Starve them boys. Walk away.

Conspiracy theorist was a term creater under Nixon to discredit people critical of the watergate scandal.

Fake news was a term created under Trump to discredit whatever he wants.

iirc conspiracy theorist = fake news

I took a lot of redpills along the way before I dropped the demonrats. Chris Dorner was one of them. When he was going on his rampage, I managed to acquire 3 different versions of his manifesto. The one on CNN, the one on Fox News, and an uncensored version I got from here.

Conspicuously, CNN and Fox News had an identically censored manifesto. Some of the things I expected to be censored, like names, specific addresses, etc.

It was odd that the gun control arguments were identically censored from both Fox and CNN though. He talked about high capacity clips, and the absurd amount of weaponry he was capable of acquiring. Fox censoring that out made sense...but CNN supports those causes and usually looks for any excuse to bring them up. Yet here we had a cop killer saying we need more gun control and CNN/Fox colluded to silence that message.

Sup Forums should associate CNN with "Crush Niggers Now"

>dont turn on the NY Times

Add wsj... And rt.

Because they are doing a perfectly good job of discrediting themselves on their own.

if you're going to quote Trump, at least do it right fool.

"Really fake news" -Trump

That...is a plan with potential. We need a way we can turn their virtue signaling against them.

Some of you guys are alright

Destroying CNN and other enemies of the people should be Sup Forums's primary activity.

andy

>why aren't we at meme war with CNN
Speak for yourself. I applied for an internship to be a fact checker at CNN. I'm not white so they'll trust me

>Fact checker at CNN
So as long as it's sources like Huff or Buzzfeed then they accept it

inb4 cnn gets meme'd so hard they become one of us a la Zyklon Ben or TCR's Ghost

"He" would never allow it

(((CNN))) is a bunch of kike cucks who discredit themselves by non-stop pushing kike propaganda.

(((CNN))) proved how much they are fake news over this last election cycle.

They are on the web you know...

I turn them off where I sees em.

> MSM free since January 2016

There's potential here. I want to see the MSM burn as much as anyone here, but how do we do it?

We need to create a real scandal. The problem with meme-based warfare is that it only reaches those individuals that pay attention to memes. Which means that, while meme warfare works against feminists, millennials and other such young cucks.
To attack the MSMs bread and butter means to get a scandal into the eyes of the older public. Those middle-agers and retirees that turn on the news every morning and trust what it says. We need to target them next, and we can't do that with memes alone because memes don't have that much reach.
What we need to do is turn the MSM against itself. CNN vs NBC vs CBS, etc etc etc. Make the MSM collapse inwards due to infighting.

Anyone got any ideas on how to kick that off?

They aren't just fake news

They are traitors to the west, bought and payed for by foreign influences

EVERY TOPIC over the course of the last 2 years related to muslims, islamic terrorism, etc has been spinned into either pro muslim articles / topics showing imagery to clearly get the viewer to sympathy for muslims while ethnic white europeans were the victims and besides that they always find a scapegoat, i.e. when paris got attacked they made a followup story of how France was racist for even considering banning the burkini.

Shifting the blame is what they do over and over again trying to create a narrative where the focuss ALWAYS shifts almost every SINGLE DAY to how bad and racist white europeans are and that we need to be displaced by foreign muslims.

It wouldn't surprise me if secretly Saudi Arabia or some faggots in Qatar owned CNN, just call it Caliphate News Network, seems more appropriate.

DELET THIS
E
L
E
T

Because CNN is not fake news, Because the free press is the corner stone of democracy.
Yeah right your nazis so why are you not meming against the press?

yor!!

Free press doesn't mean you should distort the truth like the countries where they don't have free press

Cnn is irrelevant now, as a news channel.

Let's destroy redditt (how does one make a bot that creates new accounts and spams Mohammed pictures?)

Clinton News Network

Free press means we are free to criticize shit reporting, not that certain news organizations are above reproach, dumbass.

You are wrong, the rabbit hole goes deeper than you ever imagined.

fuc fake news

We have. That's why they are now called fake news. Pay attention before you sperg out.

Did google remove George Soros from that last search suggestion?

YES! TIME TO END THEM!

The free press is doublespeak for the governments right to propagandize its own people.

>Because CNN is not fake news
How would a German know the difference between news and (((news)))? You swim in fake news, it's all you've known.

test

I am sure checking a list of Trump's lies would not have any perceivable effect on your mind set:
buzzfeed.com/maryanngeorgantopoulos/president-trump-lie-list?utm_term=.jpzBMVL4B#.opM6nakM6

They are their own meme. Start calling gyms & Buffalo Wild wings tier restaurants and sports bars then say your not going there until they turn off CNN if you want to make a difference.

huge folder with fake news images for everyone to share

mega.nz/#F!bIQgiDaA!kcRdspDGGLAbVSikMEqGYQ

>WHY AREN'T WE FULL ON MEME WARRING AGAINST CNN?
they are doing it themselves. why bother? never stop an enemy when he is about to make a mistake

Even lefties say buzzfeed is bullshit. Fuck outta here.

Then stop using CNN as a reference.

>Leaf

Everytime

What game is this

It's amazing just how uneasy this made me feel. Like, "holy shit how can they get away with this." Before I realised it was Salon and obviously black had been replaced with white and I was somehow less outraged.

The Eternal Jew works on.

fallout 4

It's no game, it really happened. That's why it's on CNN.

Propaganda

Nah, the phrase 'fake news' appears to have been coined by pundits blindsided by the flood of stories from such illustrious sources as 'Local News Eight Daily' along the lines of

"Sharia Law now enforced throughout Stockholm"

"Watch this Vietnam Vet get assaulted by liberals for supporting Trump!" (Cut to video of a mugging that happened in 2013 and had fuckall to do with Trump)

"FBI to arrest Hillary tomorrow morning for high treason" (You've seen this shitposted on Sup Forums approximately twice a day)

"Treasury says Trump's tax policy will erase the national debt tomorrow."

"The majority of sex crimes in Sweden are committed by immigrants - and target children younger than 15" (That last story actually got published by Breitbart, based on a Swedish government analysis that said nothing of the sort.)

"Hillary Clinton is a member of a cannibal sex cult!"

The Trump campaign adopted the term after it became popular, since it both implies that the things they don't like us hearing about are hoaxes and, on a more subtle level, discredits the term itself - if 'fake news' is normally used by Trump to dismiss truth HE doesn't like, then Trumpists will read patriots saying 'fake news' as just a ploy to dismiss truth THEY don't like.

Come on now Raj, buzzfeed is only on your side until you've served your purpose.

>Yet here we had a cop killer saying we need more gun control and CNN/Fox colluded to silence that message.

It's also possible that whoever censored it did so because they didn't want to publish detailed instructions for copycats. If the censorship was identical on both networks, then I'd suspect it might be the police trimming out 'here is how to kill cops easily, man' before handing it to the news media, or one outlet getting the doc from another outlet.

Battletoads