Are fags degenerate?

Are fags degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

solarisjapan.com/products/vocaloid-kagamine-len-nendoroid-040-good-smile-company
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there is only one proper way to live your life
>anybody who doesnt follow my highly specific special snowflake guidelines is a 'degenerate'

Yes

>highly specific
Just stop blowing other dudes and shitting on people's faces it isn't a hard concept

Scat fetish is degenerate regardless whether you like men or women.

>what two consenting adults do bothers me

>denying yourself the joy of creating a child with the woman you love and raising it in a healthy, stable family unit
>because you want to feel dirty and have men stick their dicks in your shithole

totally not degenerate

Yeah what's wrong with that? What are you some kind of liberal?

I'VE SEEN MORE WHITE WOMEN EATING SHIT...2 girls one cup just for starters

> t. fag

they are an abomination in the Eyes of God so yes

Compared to the average public yes, just based on some of their personal behaviors though, not related to them being fags as a characteristic in and of itself.
There's nothing inherently degenerate about just being gay, it's just that a lot of gay men partake in extremely degenerate activities.

>oops our constant mixing of semen, shit, and occasional blood in our anuses and dickholes caused an AIDS epidemic

>every homo is a disgusting flamer who wants to show everyone that he's gay
Not all of us.

Yes

I know because I am a homosexual

Of course they are. Just keep the degeneracy out of sight faggots

lole rade this redepill

dunno, ask Milo and the Sup Forums fags that support him

>
yea dude shitting on peoples faces and pissing in their mouths is totally normal right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this shit still up on youtube?

Does Pajeet poo in the loo?

Len is so cute. I wanna buy a nedoroid of him but it's too pricy...

Anyway, yeah, fags are generally more sex-positive. It's cause guys are more willing to do freaky sex stuff tho. Think of every crazy thought you ever had, sex-related. Now imagine if the girl you liked was just as freaky as you, and went along with it... That's a gay relationship. I did more freaky sex stuff in my late teens than my straight friends have done in their 30 years of life. As long as none of the guys have STDs, it's not like there's a risk. You can't get a guy pregnant...

is this literal shit still on youtube?

No - but anal sex is degenerate, regardless of whether it's two men or a man and a woman.

>48 dollars
>too expensive
solarisjapan.com/products/vocaloid-kagamine-len-nendoroid-040-good-smile-company
Well those ARE the degenerates, not everyone is that much of a slut.

I thought it was taken down minutes after it hit reddit. That's where I saw it, but had to use a mirror to actually watch it.

It was up for days.

48usd(like 75cnd, plus tarrifs and I'd assume shipping) is kinda expensive for a knickknack that'll just sit on a shelf. Funcos are $8 and are basically the same thing(just shittier quality) and even that shit is hard to buy, but more so because the style is ugly and creepy.

we are glad that it got taken down from youtube. dont remind us filthy swede fuck

>funkos
That was just the first source I could find. Solaris is usually too expensive anyways. You might find him cheaper elsewhere. But, you should definitely buy it!

Yes, in the scientific sense. It's not natural. It's not the way we evolved to reproduce.

That said, I dont give a fuck what they do behind closed doors. I dont have to like it to tolerate it.

If I buy one, I'd get raiden first. He's my real husbando... Then probably the other snakes... Then Len. At that point I'm like $400cnd in tho :/

No, but people who post scat pics are.

On behalf of Sup Forums, I'd like to request that you do something less degenerate with your time.

>tfw over 2k USD in

only milo is

You ever go to the zoo? Or watch nature documentaries? Lots of animals do fucked up nonreproductive sex acts. Monkeys jam drift wood up their ass. Dolphins rape jellyfish. All this shit is "natural" by virtue of other animals, in nature, doing it. Yeah, it does not produce offspring, but obviously it's happening beyond someone trying to be edgy... It's cause it feels good.